WTF does this mean?

WTF does this mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCUM_Manifesto
youtube.com/watch?v=SxK3T_e0dtk
youtube.com/watch?v=KToud9Dwaxc
youtu.be/MtdupS0gRt0
youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co
knd.wikia.com/wiki/Operation:_F.U.T.U.R.E.
watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/codename-kids-next-door-s3-ep1-operation-f-u-t-u-r-e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They want to mass genocide males

This.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCUM_Manifesto

It means nothing, it just sounds cool and most women will buy it just for that reason.

Why think of solutions when you can just sound like you thought of a solution and look like totally cute at the same time.

In certain languages, nouns can be male or female. So I guess she's giving herself a handy reminder for whenever she's speaking mandarin or something.

Only thing I could come up. So I am not missing anything then.

Her future certainly isn't male, I'll tell you that much.

Most likely her future is cats.

it's poetry

"the world is female, so grab it by the pussy"

Something horrible, like a cthunian nightmare. Just check out these specimens in pic to understand what I mean

ONLY HUMANS CAN BE MALE OR FEMALE!!!

underratted

The complete abandonment of spirituality and higher reality. The falling of man into a giant hole of decadence.

We need to grab future by the pussy, and not let it fall to feminist influences, or it grows retarded and boats to obesity.

Feminists are orcs

w-what about the lgbt..?

Did she just assume gender of the future?!

SAUCE
FOR FUCK SAKE

She means after automation in the workplace makes relying on men for manual labor obsolete we can enact The Final Solution to The Male Question and live in Feminist Utopia.

Be on your best behavior male pigs.

Women desire the power men have had over them since time immemorial.

Luckily we still have the one ring to rule them all, we only need to take aim at divorces and their acceptance.

But the future never comes.
The present is always male.

its quite correct since the future is fucked

in new norwegian the future is a feminine word, so that shirt makes sense i guess

mandarin doesn't have grammatical gender desu

so are we gonna become like a giant Thai Pattaya or something?

If a woman isn't having an orgasm every 10 minutes, she's incomplete and being oppressed. How did get like this?

Is that so kuffar whores?

Dystopia. Idiocracy. Der Untergang.

Call it whatever you like.

No Future

I dont know, but the first reply had me keking up a storm

One of the redpills is realizing only violence can exist in a world of males. Dickwomen be 100% percent of the population in the future

It won't. If they keep doing the stupid shit they've been doing in the West, they'll soon find themselves in the gutter.

Female version of 'muh dick'. In absence of doing anything constructive, being a catalyst and shaping the world they just resort to yaaaas queens and other virtue signals. Women desire to be led, even in their "campaign" against being led.

How do we stop producing men that are controlled by women? Theres too many men that obey and agree with women for the chance of getting laid and we end up with a generation of spineless, women worshipping men. It gives women far too much power

The future is sexbots and artificial wombs.

The need for the female is fast becoming obsolete.

This.
Although "future" is of neutral gender in Russian.

underrated

Stop making a big deal of women. If you act like they are a threat to men, that gives them legitimacy.

If it came down to it, men are still more powerful, more intelligent, stronger and more determined than women.

They can't remove the system we made.

Women killed more children in their wombs than men have ever killed.

my feminiast aunt told me less and less men are born. and that in the future the world doesn't even need men.
pretty much the south park episode where men are in caves where machines suck our semens and we have to write jokes

It almost certainly isn't. Genetic engineering, artificial wombs, and sex bots will combine to make women an endangered species.

tfw ppl don't realize that traps and sexbots will pretty much turn women into 2nd class citizens and allow mankind to take to space and do cool shit

youtube.com/watch?v=SxK3T_e0dtk

We still have time for thermonuclear war. And statistically there will always be born males more than females. Anyway, global population MUST shrink drastically.

Oh you got that so wrong burger, no wonder since you're lost in the degeneracy bubble. Violence rate between males and females may not be completely equal, but it still exists among those categories. Violence in general, is more just a product of human environment, not a cause written in genes. Both genders can be equally cruel and evil and it will not disappear by eradicating humanity; males or females. If these "opposing" parties won't complete each others, there will be forever lasting imbalance and whole humanity can be extinct. They're made for each others, without one or another, there will be no future. Keep jacking off for that shit btw, really makes you a better person and helps you with self development.

>The Future Is Female
Nothing in Japan.

It means, she has an asshole and an opinion and she's inviting us to have a look.

That's what you get for being unable to renew your culture in many things. Your stubbornness and hindsight will be reason why you're slowly falling apart.

Key words "want to". They aren't mentally capable of carrying that out.

did she just assume gender?

Our patriarchy is not falling apart.
Women ENJOY raising the children and controlling the bank account.
The European idea "freeing the women" simply leads to their distress as they face new pressures and society is affected (abandoned children, state-raised children, single mother, high social welfare cost for no benefit)
Social welfare is best for complete families and a mother who is submissive to the father.

Stop try to undermine Japan by destroying our patriarchy.
Shinto allows for women to have powerful position - but controlled.

youtube.com/watch?v=KToud9Dwaxc

Artificial wombs can't come soon enough.

Ok fellas let me explain this to you

I am a degenerate piece of shit, but I've reformed
Basically, there is this whole underground scene of men who like being dominated, controlled, and injured by women. It's like, the female submission fetish times 1000 (because as we know, men tend to do things with 1000 times the intensity of women).

A huge subsection of this fetish scene are futurists who jack off about the idea of a female-only future, where men are used as breeding slaves. Kind of like stallions that the women bring out once in a while for breeding purposes

They have a bunch of artwork, short stories, even websites dedicated to this fetish. It is practically a 100% male phenomenon, there are literally 0 females even interested.

That's where this is all coming from. That's who's pushing these ideas into the minds of the youth. These cucked people have gained positions of status, and are implementing their bizarre sexual fantasies onto the world stage.

Just like, I'm sure there are people at the top levels jacking off about the thought of Arabs and niggers breeding with white women

So do they here. The media just gives a wrong picture, which doesn't portray the masses. You guys should understand that job isn't all and everything in life. How rewarding it is to be slave for the system from cradle to grave, doing +10 hour work shifts and be happy with life? What are you gonna do when robotics will take your jobs? Masturbate for hentai? Live in a internet cafés? youtu.be/MtdupS0gRt0

It means exactly what it says. The more radicalised feminists are overtly anti-male and would use their power to punish and subjugate anyone who doesn't walk the line.

Nope. Tomorrow belongs to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co

Continue to base your image of Japan off of such shock news or youtube

work is disappearing so men are obsolete

I want to live in a society where males like myself with penises smaller than 6 inchs are hunted down and forcibiy turned into girls with advanced dystopian technology

I want to hide out with the male resistance and end up being caught, try to resist but ultimately lose and give in to becoming a girl and accept being a girly cocksucking slut for life

> work is disappearing so humans are obsolete

ftfy

>all year long call Trump a sexist
>literally only vote for hillary because she's a she
I really really hate women

100% confirmed that they are spiking common and household consumables with synthetics to suppress masculinity

You see this?

This is exactly what I was talking about. This fetish totally rules people's lives

TURN US INTO GOOD GIRLS FEMNAZIS

They're going to murder all the males for the sex crime of existing within 10km of a female.

It means the future is fucked

It means, that there is no future

That it's gonna be real passive aggressive huffing and storming around the house while saying nothings wrong until the 10th time you ask and
finally after 20 minutes of this game she says "you aren't paying attention to me". It's that moment you realise she's still that same 16 yr old girl
inside and you can't help but say "are you fucking serious, bitch?" and then go back to Sup Forums while she storms off

It all started when I saw this cartoon episode as a kid

knd.wikia.com/wiki/Operation:_F.U.T.U.R.E.

watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/codename-kids-next-door-s3-ep1-operation-f-u-t-u-r-e/

It programmed me to want to be forcibily turned into a girl and have my masculinity taken away by females

I want my mind erased and a girly slave to replace it

Same as anything else a gash spews. Nothing.

Still, you're dedicating too much of your life for jobs and education, which both could be more efficient with less wasted hours. In my opinion, even 40 hour workweek is too much. This is sacred part of your culture though, probably shouldn't be poking it.

It means the future is fucked

Just cut your dick off and live your fantasy. I don't think anyone here, or irl, cares whether you live or die, or how you do it, so do whatever loser shit is going to make you happy.

Good luck, user!

>MY FUTURE IS CAT LADY

if sexbots look like Enji i'm game

I hope to christ it's true. Men have done enough damage.

It means we should grab the future by the pussy

And what you've done? Stood by and watched all that destruction, pain and suffering. Apathy is just as big "sin" as it's to commit evil.

I'm not apathetic. I wasn't born rich. I do what I can, and I do it often.

>damage
>literally turned some sparse groups of humans into the rulers of the whole planet in 8000 years

It's all about money again? Was MLK rich? Was Gandhi rich? If you have keys to move people, you. don't. need. money.

>you're slowly falling apart.

When will this meme end?

>Literally destroyed both the human and natural worlds
Congratulations, faggots?

As I said. I do what I can. And Gandhi didn't accomplish shit and MLK had powerful backers. Most of the shit Gandhi wanted (India not to break up, nationwide ban on alcohol) he didn't actually get, and the one thing he did was inevitable if he'd never existed.

In Spanish The future is male. {*|:^)

That feminism is about equality and totally not about instilling a matriarchy to supposedly defeat the evil patriarchy you white cis shitlord

More traps.

When white men get over the massive inferiority complex Japan gives them, while watching the west die from all the fucking cancer they propagated.

So, in other words, when white men are extinct. That's also when you'll see the "CHINESE ARE SUBHUMAN - LOOK THEY KILLED AN ANIMAL (IGNORE MY NATION'S BLATANT AND COMMONPLACE ANIMAL ABUSE ALSO LOL FUCK ANIMALS WHO CARES ABOUT THEM YOU HIPPY FAGGOTS)" threads die.

She wants a man to penetrate her I believe

Thats a {{{he}}}

I think and hope and it's a global phenomenon. You can't renew anything without destroying the old. And I'm a fan of destruction and evil of all kind, but I believe it can be used constructively.

Backers were there because they saw potential in him. I don't think he started out with all that praise and glory. He worked his path out there. Alcohol is the worst drug in the world, he did huge service for his country with that. They still get high on weed. Now, tell me how you're making your environment better?

>FEMALE
>FE Male
>Iron Male

yeye we know, only with an iron fist we can safe our future

but remember, dont hit her face

>They can't remove the system we made.

This. Lmao, try to remove the system of free markets and you get hellfire missiles.

>Backers were there because they saw potential in him
No, they were there because they had an agenda and power.

>Alcohol is the worst drug in the world, he did huge service for his country with that.
He failed, dumbass. Gandhi failed to achieve his goals.

He used similar methods as Hitler did back in then, but for good. It attracts people. Oh I misunderstood what you said. Anyway, what I said is true. He's still remembered in the history from his idea(l)s. Those can spread and cause ripples for decades.

1st sentence = mlk, rest = Gandhi

>WTF does this mean?

Rape me in the next five minutes

Divide and conquer. That's what it means. There are so many ways the elites can divide us. Women verses men is one of them. The march.

White verses black. Black Lives Matter.

Queer verses Straight. LGBTp.

It's just how (((they))) do it.

Why not one of the other 9000 genders? Are you a fucking CIS!?!?