Reminder that if you have a beard as big as this...

Reminder that if you have a beard as big as this, you're a filthy hipster degenerate try-hard grasping for any ounce of masculinity you can muster

I turned down a potential employee today because he walked into my office with nasty shit like this

Enjoy your balding

Oh someone on the Internet told me what should I look like, better listen to him now :(

>I turned down a potential employee today because he walked into my office with nasty shit like this
Kek you're a really shitty employer. Sounds like he dodged a bullet.

You're a fucking moron.

stay mad nu-males

scrape that disgusting bird's nest off your face

Reminder that if you have sex with women, you're a filthy hipster degenerate try-hard grasping for any ounce of masculinity you can muster

I turned down a potential employee today because he walked into my office after clearly getting his dick wet at the women's march yesterday

anti-beard shaming/discrimination walks when?
oh wait

Stubble master race

op got cucked out by a bearded muzzie looking fag lolololol

stubble is fine if you don't wanna shave for a day or two.

but designer stubble is just as degenerate as a full beard

Because getting male fashion advice from an Icelandic rug spinning forum is masculine.

>not hiring based on merit

Okay?

Balding means hi-test.

Bald means authority.

I have a beard like that. Then again I'm a man.

explain aids skrillex and carl the cuck then

Civilised men shave.
You know who also had a beard? Mohammed.
You don't want to be a pedophile goatfucker, do you user?

You better be referring to the moustache wax and the rounded shape and not his mere ability to grow a beard

else you're just a jelly low-test cuck

There's a difference between man bald and nu-bald.

If you have issues with other people's self image, you should look to yourself. You need to resolve your issues.

>there's no excuse for running around looking like a freshly circumsized dick
This is why I don't clean shave my scalp.

Look at this bossman.

How insecure has one man be to cry about other man's beard
>waaa your beard is big ;______;

I bet you don't even have a crcumcized dick.

Aesthetics.
Julius didn't beard...

>tfw managing director of sales at one of the nation's biggest companies and I have a large beard
>large amounts of my staff are masculine professional men with full beards, pretty common in the company in general

You're just a jealous boomer-loving cuck. I don't give a fuck what facial hair my employees have as long as it's not messy and it's actually full and not patchy latino-tier shit. I care that they make money. They can do that clean shaven or bearded. As long as they're confident and approachable. I'd even go as far as saying facial hair helps with masculine appearance and authority, at least in today's frame of reference. It's not the 50's anymore.

autistic freedom, beards are too hard to sculpt

If you can't grow a full beard, you're a faggot.

How insecure a man does it take to get buttmad 'bout people calling out your beard?

Hit a nerve, son?

buttmad? No not really, merely amused how whiny you people.
Can't grow a beard? Too bad, queer.

>Autistic freedom.

Nailed it, Hans.

it doesn't make you look masculine, it makes you look ridiculous. Guarantee you 99% of guys with beards have a weak jawline, weak chin, or are fat

Yes.
My chin hairs grow like crazy in the winter and it's hard to keep up. Damn white snow adaption genetics and my razor battle it out every two days

>Reminder that if you have a beard as big as this, you're a filthy hipster degenerate try-hard grasping for any ounce of masculinity you can muster

t. low test salty 12 year old

The beard only went out of fashion with the safety razor. Keep raging against facial hair all you want, but make no mistake - you're making important decisions based upon your dislike for a fashion trend that you aren't a part of. That means you're a fucking idiot. Ruin your own life at your discretion, but you can't convince me your silly convictions are morally justified. I feel sorry for anyone affected by your decision-making skills.

Go suck Varela's dick

Or better yet, the Buffalo sexual

Fucking juega vivo nigger

Beta beardlet detected.

People don't like the fashions of other groups besides beards and attack them openly so are they morally unjustified?

Yeah.

Always.

>grow pubic hairs on your face or you will ruin your life

this is what nu-beards actually think

>complaining about a beard on Sup Forums
>reminder that if you do something I don't like you're bad
>buzzwords abound

GTFO to /fa/ or even, given how much OP is a faggot - /y/.

[spoiler]I do and I hate it.[/spoiler]

Learn the difference.
This is a giant faggot queer.

You're an idiot.

This is not.

do you need a safe space little boy?

they both look like fags

Beards aren't fashion. It's literally just facial hair that you haven't shaved off. Basically the natural state of a man

You probably look like a fag.

Numale beards are overly clean cut looking. Real men don't maintain their beards like metrosexual faggots.

he looks like a homeless freak

would call security on him if I saw him in the grocery store

this

Seriously, the bullying against bearded members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since we are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only bearded guy who finds it hard to take pride in his own style after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my facial hair from insecure losers here. Why not bully manlets or baldlets? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our nice as fuck style?

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a bearded man a "fag" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth bearded guy that they are a "hipster nigger"? Would you say those words to your fellow male brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying masculine pride, your dividing males against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

The point I'm making is if some one is called out on their moral convictions for disliking beards then we should all call out anyone who questions nazi apparel or any other thing people find highly distasteful

Being clean shaven was a sign of opulence, wealth, and free time in days past.

Nowdays they sell packs of razors instead of having to go to a barber. I grow a beard because I don't give a shit and it keeps my face warm in the winter.

Reminder that you are a faggot balding asshole.