When you don't support gays and femmibois, why let them survive...

When you don't support gays and femmibois, why let them survive? I don't support either but nor do I interfere in any community. Does hijra community have any significance or value?

Because the bible says homos should be put to death

Educate yourself, leaf

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Educate yourself, leaf

Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Educate yourself, leaf

Read the bible

Educate yourself, leaf

What the fuck

Where are you in Canada anyway, leaf

U jelly straya?

I'm from Toronto

Neat, I'm up in bradford, bout 40 min north of toronto (steeles)

those fucking hijra

we had to do a whole 2-3 week unit on them in my anthropology class

man i used to think that subject was redpilled and patrician as fuck until i took it, we've been learning non stop about how abos banging sticks is the same level of civilization as NASA, just viewed through a non-eurocentric lens

the hijra lesson was one of many about "non-traditional gender roles" in society and i shit you not, a tranny in one of our discussion classes used the theme as a soapbox to talk about its problems facing discrimination and actually ended up crying in the middle of its speech

American schools sound cucked
Not once in all my years of school did we ever mention India once or anything outside of Europe and North America besides ancient Egypt

user pls go out with me :3

I'm a guy

I'm aware. I'm also a guy :3

I think sodomite homos like you need to be in prison it's where dangerous sex offenders belong

That's because you need to educate yourself, leaf

Did you tell it to kill itself?
>is it your time of month?
>oh wait, you don't have a uterus
>you'll never have a uterus