Childfree

What is Sup Forums's opinion on not having children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtvfHnZMcOY
youtu.be/OP9X1Qu6IQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Given how the low white birth rate is partly responsible for America being overrun with low IQ brown people, it's a pretty big deal.

On the other hand if you're going to have children you have to do it right. You get married, then have children, then stay married to that woman for the rest of your life and raise your kids to be better people than you or she were.

Like a pirsing in the nose.
Sound cool at the moment but you well regret it 20 years doun the line.

short term its good long term it will mean the end for europeans

i dunno.

i think the nuclear family is the backbone is a healthy, prosperous society. men feel the need to be at the best and constantly improve if they have a wife and children who depend on him.

youtube.com/watch?v=EtvfHnZMcOY

Childfree people should not get any benefits once they retire.

>childfree
Stop using astroturfed Jew memes

I'm for the snippitty snap

youtu.be/OP9X1Qu6IQc
Watch This

Pretty pathetic desu.

Your role in continuing your society and the species at large relies on you having children, and not doing so makes you a genetic and cultural failure really.

Which is the worst popularized term of 2017, astroturfing or gaslighting?

Why the fuck would I want to waste my hard earned money and what little free time I have raising a kid while my peers are having the time of their lives traveling, partying, exploring and having fun.

Only cucks want kids.

It's like "not hammering a nail to your hand", considering the current atmosphere and law.

Good luck raising them to be proper people with wages driven down to forcing both parents to support family and public education needing more (((triple brackets))) than Sup Forums posts allow.

>popularised
>2017
Astroturfing has been thrown around on Sup Forums as often as shill since at least 2010. Sup Forums loved throwing that term around way back then because it was getting astroturfed.

Astroturfing has also been a term in public relations since the Internet became popular with normies

This cancerous propaganda is pushed for long time among white people.
Meanwhile jamal and Muhamed have 10 children...

And obviously you should call out memes being pushed by kikes, money, media and marketers. It exposes their astroturfing and exposes them as inorganic. You shouldn't be using shit coined by a marketing team you should be making fun of it.You look at colour revolutions happening everywhere over the last several years those are astroturfed revolutions.

>getting a vasectomy when both the male injection and male pill are nearing approval
it's like you hate your balls or something

Degeneracy

>male injection and male pill

Imagine being a child of parents that didn't want you. But still had you, because of Sup Forums tier responsibility and duty to culture and society arguments.
Even if those parents are good at taking care of you, you'd still feel the lack of love. This kind of shit often leads to various mental problems later on.

So no, let those who don't want children not have them. And instead of shaming their decision, the society and economy needs to become more encouraging to reproduction.

I know a lot of people who didn't want children and then said it's the best thing that happened in their life.
I know people who wanted children and then realized they have trouble handling the pressure and responsibilities.
It's not that simple bro.

Imagine being killed in your mothers womb because she got memed by degenerate jew propaganda.

>faggot that doesn't know shit gives life defining advice

So he raped her?

So imagining a complete lack of congition leading into complete lack of cognition? Ok.
In any case, I never said anything abortion. The thread is about prevention before it gets to that point. See the large "vasectomy" word in the OP

I'm 50/50 real hard finding a decent woman out there that won't fuck you over and just makes the idea of having kids not worth it. But goddamn children are fucking precious and adorable and they just really put your life in perspective.

If you dont have children you shouldnt be able to recieve any form of government benefits. You cant have children? Adopt them. You dont have a partner? Well start looking.

Having children is the ultimate cucking.

I will never have a partner, wife,gf OR children.

I intend to have fun all my life, play games, read books, and eventually become a sexpat in Pattaya or other part of Asia

>waaah white genocide
>stop displacing white people, we have a right to our lands shitskins out reeeee
>what, have children? preposterous. I'm living the childfree/mgtow life!

Good luck in ending your part of the family tree, a line that has existed since the beginning of time.

Don't see why some people take such issue with it - better not to have kids if you don't want them than have them born in to a family where they aren't wanted / aren't prepared. The knock on effects of growing up in an environment of resentment and dysfunction are massive, I wouldn't wish that on anyone and that is how we end up with drop-outs / gangs etc.

Marxist anti-white anti-naitonalist bullshit. MGTOWs and childfrees are de-facto Leftists, period.

I won't have any. I'd rather look after poor African children than bring my own children into the world.

Having children is an extension of selfishness and the ego. Once these are removed you will have no excuse for having children.

This is how I feel about vasectomies, you can't unsnip yourself.

What other wisdom do you have for me Rabbi?

Why? They payed taxes.

Had a no needle no scalpel vasectomy on the 4th of this month. AMA

Also only retarded cucks have children.

And no, you having your down syndrome babies WON'T stop tyrone getting a sheboon pregnant.

> Good luck in ending your part of the family tree, a line that has existed since the beginning of time.

This.

BRB cancelling out several billion years of effort to prove you're edgy.

BRB losing at the ultimate game of life. Your genes will not conquer space and time.

lmao if you're posting on Sup Forums I can assure you there is NOTHING about your genetics or family tree that's worth saving.

>this is the only WM/WF couple stock photo you will see nowadays
>people still deny white genocide

I love my children.

They've brought endless joy, pride and honor to my life.

It's fun to be given a blank slate and scribe upon it how you desire.

They're my charge, it's my responsibility to ensure they're raised the right way and carry on our cultural heritage into another generation.

My sons know the importance of tradition.

Adults without children are as useless as a blind photographer.

>My sons know the importance of tradition.

Spoken like a true cuck.

>muh tradishun for the sake of tradishun

kill yourself and your autismo kids immediately. perhaps by driving them into a lake

stfu you aussie cunt. you will never have kids and watch them grow up so you can later take them on the shooting range and share a cold hard beer

haha you need to breed your own friends? That's fucking pathetic.

That's some michael scott tier shit. Would anyone care if you killed yourself? Would anyone even know?

You guys are so fucking weird with your circumcisions and vasectomies and shit, wth is wrong with you

?

I don't want a nigger wife
I don't want my children to have nigger spouses
I don't want my grandchildren to have nigger spouses

fuck each other like mad, Northern Europe
you are last hope (maybe not Sweden)

Go home.

Boatman.

test

Yeah goyim ! Stop making children while the shitskins make at least 4 kids per women !

yes goyim, having children will surely prevent the shitskins from having their own children. we can surely outbreed! it has nothing to do with my population ponzi scheme. i surely get nothing out of the world population skyrocketing...

On one hand, I get to spend money with my wife and go on adventures together around the world.

On another, both of us need to raise a kid for almost 2 decades just so that he/she will do the same thing again.

I'll probably take the latter. Sure, kids can be absolute little shits after all and they can get hard to deal with especially if they're rebellious, but its for the long run. Its nice to see that your own family has grown to a large extent and get to hang out with them, no matter how repulsive or annoying they can be.

Though spending lots of money on material things sounds nice.

>BRB losing at the ultimate game of life. Your genes will not conquer space and time.

Who the fuck cares. I surely not when I'm dead.
The price is simply not worth it. And if you gave so much of a shit about your terrible genes, then you wouldn't know it anyway in case your wife cucked you. Or is going to at the very least fuck you over financially.

>living under a bridge
>being poor as fuck because of womyn + child "support"
>be depressed as fuck
>fuck my shit up haircut
>says "but my genes, I totally won"

you are a retard. A fucking retard.

If you want to spread your genes so much, then simply go around raping womyn. That's a way better approach.

Then childfree people shouldn't pay taxes, you fuck. Your children can put you up till you die.

It's a poor decision

>What is Sup Forums's opinion on not having children?
Great! The world is fucked up- besides you have more money and energy.

>birthcontrol pill is free and given without questions
>vasectomy is expensive as fuck and given after extensive interview
some gender equality

>Good luck in ending your part of the family tree, a line that has existed since the beginning of time.
Australia again at full force shitposting.

>Childfree people should not get any benefits once they retire.

People having children should then get no support whatsoever. And also pay for school etc. all by themselves

And if they can't afford it, just kill the little bastards. That would solve tons of problems.

>We fucked and got babby, so we totally deserve support from all the actually working people. Like the parasites we are.

no, fuck you

Children are disgusting annoying little rats but it you end up with one of your own you should actually try to make it a decent person.

>Childfree people should not get any benefits once they retire.
Meh. If you can raise your kids without us paying for all the social system I would accept.

An abortion would be the cheaper and better option.

The most retarded thing I have seen in a long time, and I work with legitimate retards.

Yea, you go on ahead and bust your ass for some skank that cuts and runs on you, taking half your shit, at least half your salary, and the children that are only yours when it comes time to pay the bill.

Congratulations on making more single parent children, and contributing to the general shittiness of the marriage situation. Good job, asshole. Was it fun?

Fuck you, I have rocket science to do.

>go around raping womyn
>having your kid raised by a single mom

Anyway, my genes are trash tier. I have a great risk of developing some form of cancer before I turn 40, and I have several people in my family with some kind of herederitary illness. That' s the reason I'm not having kids.

Good riddance

The only retards choosing to not have kids, and especially to mutilate their bodies so they can't have kids, are the kinds of selfish fuckt that shouldn't be raising kids anyway.

Any moron who would be willing to get a vasectomy in his 20s shouldn't be procreating.

This is pretty much how I feet about fagets.....at least they don't pass on their genes

You lose the game of evolution.

That's it

>You lose the game of evolution.
It this bad? Nobody asked me to join the fucking game.

CRISPR is around the corner and all that shit will be cured, that's a pathetic excuse

wtf?

>Let's die out!!1 xDD

What is the basis of this extreme nihilism?

You're a consequence of the game, your parents played the game, so did every family member before you just so you could be alive today.

The least thing you can do out of respect to your ancestors and yourself is to pass your genetic code to future generations, you may not play the game, but all the other niggers and arabs will do, and when you don't play, they win.

If you don't wanna (more like you can't) get a girl just donate sperm and you'll have 3-4 random women carrying your genetic code.

>partly responsible
Stop believing that nonsense.

Vulgar greed and hedonism

>not having kids
>selfish

that's not how you spell 'smart'. The most selfish cunts are breeders like you who think their shitty genetics are worth saving so they have kids and expect the taxpayer to subsidise their shitty decision.

There's a reason intelligent people have less kids you dumb cuck.

>being so far behind on the evolutionary scale you have the mindset of a cockroach.

rejection from society, if I can't have it, no one will

genetical cuckoldry is the worst kind of degeneracy I can think of

>when you don't play, they win.

false.

>my house has a cockroach infestation... I know, instead of preventing them from breeding or wiping them out I'll just have thousands of my own children, that will totally solve the problem

kill yourself.

It's the ultimate insult to your ancestors, I would have anyone who did this to themselves killed, since they obvously don't want to live on in any way.

Well, no in this case it is just that I don't want. The generations before me had simply no choice- it never had been a free decision if you want to raise kids. Honestly I do not care about my genetic code- can be lost. I'm living now thats more important for me.

Just kys already and do everyone a favor

C'mon ausfag, you can do better, you're the prime shitposter.

You can't exterminate niggers anymore, sadly, so your roach comparison is a falacy, but you already knew this. The only way to win is to outbreed them and push them out of your country. Every white child not born makes room for another nigger child.

Classic narcisism and being controlled by your ego.

you're just scared of compromising, scared of not being good enough, of being cucked, etc.
If you were a decent human being it would just feel logical to you to have kids.

>rejection from society, if I can't have it, no one will
Way easier. Spent long time for university, jobs etc. I'm mid 30 in my first job- when do you think I will have time for kids? And second: I do not want to quiet my carrier, simply as that.

Why would I kill myself? I actually enjoy life which is why I don't want to fuck it up by having some money sucking pant shitting children.

I know you have literally nothing to look forward to in poland so you have kids to breed your own entertainment but I actually enjoy travelling/etc.

>ancestors

they're dead you dumb cunt.

The only fallacy is you thinking that by getting some cunt pregnant, that niggers will stop breeding.

You cannot and will not outbreed the issue. Birth control is the ONLY solution you stupid fucking wanker.

> The only way to win is to outbreed them and push them out of your country

jesus christ seriously you're too fucking stupid please do not have kids.

>you're just scared of compromising
You got a point I admit. But maybe this way it's better, let everybody get children if they really feal the urge to raise them. I have different plans and problems to focus on.

Honestly started too late to work and now my time is running off.

>when do you think I will have time for kids? And second: I do not want to quiet my carrier, simply as that.

I wonder how the billions of people who already did did it :(
You're a man, you're not gonna get your career slowed down in the slightest, retard.

You must've been rejected many times and grown an aversion towards women.
Most of them are cunts, as most of us are dicks. You just gotta find a good one.

Must be hard living on the edge.

You seem to have a seriously skewed view off of marriage. Sup Forumsirgin loser tier I mean.

And it's funny how every damn problem you have with marriage begun thanks this precise mindset of liberalism and jewish economic cash steal. Think about it.

You're afraid of paying alimonies precisely because marxist feminists, and incidentally it's those same marxists which insist it is now better to die childless to make up for the bullshit those marxists created in the first place.

You're accepting a future with empty family reunions and seclusion and either you our your wife outliving the other to spend your last sorry days on Earth alone because the jews said it was a good thing to do.

You speak of having only one chance at having, but it also means having your only damned chance of having a family.

>If you were a decent human being it would just feel logical to you to have kids.
Impulse to have kids is rooted in your animal nature.

>you must've rejected many times

wow the projection. Is that why you want to have kids? You seriously think it will make a woman want to stay with you? lmao enjoy paying child support while she's off fucking chad you dumb cuck.

>Most of them are cunts, as most of us are dicks.

Said the pathetic bitter virgin. That's not true at all.

>alone

how much of a pathetic lonely cunt are you that the only people you think you can hang around is your own family?

Get some fucking friends for fucks sake.

It's better for couples who want kids to have them than people who hate kids and would do tons of mental damage to them.

t.someone who grew up with parents who hated them

Tl;dr, you're being played like a damn fiddle, Eurocucks, and I'm coming for your white pussies at full force, with my brown cock.

And you faggots go all like "okay....."?

Jesus Cristo, that is pathetic. Eurowomen are so damned easy for a reason. There's a severe lack of testicles in Europe.

>""traveling""
yeah Ethan, I'm sure those Thai Ladyboy rimjobs are part of such a fulfilling life and absolutely not hedonistic or selfish at all

>I wonder how the billions of people who already did did it :(
>You're a man, you're not gonna get your career slowed down in the slightest, retard.

I can tell you how they did it: The woman stayed at home and quiet her carreer. If your gf does not agree to this "plan" (besides that you will later need to incomes) you have to compromise.

Might be more of a german problem, I don't know. Besides that: both partners in DE start late if they go for a higher education. Chances are that you do not invest to Master or Phd and quiet due to getting "kids".

>Having Kids
>Literally wasting money down the shitter
>Money with which i can use to travel or do interesting stuff
>Chainig yourself because "muh genes"
Having kids is the ultimate cuck thing.

You won't have a family, moron. That's the point.

Go brush up on the divorce, paternity rights, and alimony statistics for a while. After that, go have a long term relationship at least once.

Your choice is illusory, and you are either intellectually dishonest or manipulating intentionally, and in either case you are cancer.

>You're accepting a future with empty family reunions and seclusion and either you our your wife outliving the other
Fine for me. I always hated family reunions.