Is LSD the ultimate redpill?

Is LSD the ultimate redpill?

Don't know but it makes for some spooky trips
>Take 2 tabs of the purest LSD
>Spend the entire night feeling like I'm about to die and mumbling to myself I want to die
>Puke a few times too
3/10 the colours flashing along like a strobelight during the trip made it alright

>implying you can even get LSD anywhere these days

enjoy burning a literal hole in your brain with poorly rounded Shulgin's shit, NBOME or "research chemicals"

Drugs are degenerate, anons

Dropped tabs so many times in the 90s I lost count. Zero regrets. Would never do again.

i honestly think psychedelics have tremendous potential for good: medicine, cognitive enhancement, creativity, etc. the closest thing this world has to dune's spice.

they're a miraculous resource that's never been tapped.

Not LSD.
Why is it not legal anywhere?
It should be for therapeutic use.

Absolutely. Anyone telling you otherwise is usually some pharmaceutical shill, someone feeding into DARE's propaganda, or a legitimate retard.

LSD is not for everyone, but it's certainly not forbidden.

>Oy vey don't take this.. you don't want to be a.. hippie, do you?

New associations to keep you distracted

If you had zero regrets, why would you never do it all over again?

Research chemicals are fine desu
>Not enjoying some of that rare ALD-52

I don't drink (excessively) anymore I don't smoke pot and I stoped trying different drugs if friends offered because LSD is so great. Honestly life changing experience even if only done once. Steve Jobs said using LSD was a life altering experience for him,too.

>mfw i have access to FTIR, mass spec, and chiral liquid separation columns to check the purity of my LSD

yeah, that's why i microdose mushrooms in a ritualstic setting with preparatory meditations and fasting

shayanashop .something
leggit brings it to your doorstep

Do you trip out in the Bhutanese mountains? I bet that would be interesting.

How?

Doesn't this much brain activity usually lead to seizures and psychosis?

Or is that what "they" want me to think...?

Yes, that's why it's illegal

Bad/shit acid m8

It shouldn't be.
I look but it is not illegal anywhere.

Don't answer FBI

Yay, let's develop schizophrenia.

What does that picture mean? So lsd is just big placebo, and theres nothing "real" in it or what?

By taking the bogpill, friend

It's rare if you're responsible with use and limiting yourself to like once a month but it does happen
But that's a decision you must make yourself, people should just be aware of how tremendously psychosis can ruin your life

t. Person with a drug induced psychosis

DMT is better tho

Ask the CIA, they tested LSD on unwitting Americans to "research" mind control techniques.

Project MKULTRA's head guy? None other than (((Sidney Gottlieb)))

Drugs are for the weak of spirit and mind. In your heart you know this is true.

>microdose
Sorry user but that's the gayest thing I've ever heard.
Go big or go home faggot.

So all shamans around the world are just weaklings for having the balls to travel these plains? Don't be an idiot user