Is there anything more pathetic than """men""" who own cats?

Is there anything more pathetic than """men""" who own cats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yKJPKzplEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

“Throw a stick, and the servile dog wheezes and pants and stumbles to bring it to you. Do the same before a cat, and he will eye you with coolly polite and somewhat bored amusement. And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because someone else wants something, so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick-throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice. The dog barks and begs and tumbles to amuse you when you crack the whip. That pleases a meekness-loving peasant who relishes a stimulus to his self importance. The cat, on the other hand, charms you into playing for its benefit when it wishes to be amused; making you rush about the room with a paper on a string when it feels like exercise, but refusing all your attempts to make it play when it is not in the humour. That is personality and individuality and self-respect -- the calm mastery of a being whose life is its own and not yours -- and the superior person recognises and appreciates this because he too is a free soul whose position is assured, and whose only law is his own heritage and aesthetic sense.”

― H.P. Lovecraft

neo/pol/ in full force again

kill youself polish subhuman

Lovecraft had aspergers

>tfw ex took my cat
IT'S NOT FAIR

wtf i hate hp lovecraft now?

>t. 40 years old virgin who died alone and broke
thanks for proving my point i guess

yeah, all hail...

>defining your masculinity by anything else than your words and actions
You should like, find yourself, dude.

kek

I've got two cats and a liberal gf

I spent the entire election shitposting on here/Twitter, making nu-libs rage and redpilling normies

Oh, also repilled the gf to the extent she was basically clapping while watching Trump's inauguration speech

>tldr
>cats are great
>stop believing (((journalists)))

Those who exclusively love cats, can tolerate dogs.

Those who exlusively love dogs, abhor cats.

Cat-lovers are superior.

/thread

women that own cats instead of producing white children

Dogs can save your life, cats wont.
Dogs can hunt with you, cats wont.
Dogs understand human emotion to a high level, cats dont.
Dogs shit outside and piss outside, cats dont. (usually).
Dogs can be used for disabled peoples, cats cant.

so on so on.
Dogs are the humans best ally in the animal kingdom.

The antidote to toxic masculinity, toxoplasma.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yKJPKzplEE

>ownership of an animal requires no actions
what did he mean by this?

Literally no. I know a 30 year old virgin, loves cats to death. When I worked as a cleaner (now I'm a uni-student, fuck you) the most pathetic place I cleaned was at a basement dwelling fat nerd with three cats.

Men who own cats are complete fucking faggots

Only thing more pathetic is women who own dogs and take cock from them (which is like 40% of female dog owners)

>"The cat's life is it's own and not yours"
>However, cat depends on you for food, and would die otherwise, perhaps at the jaws of a physically superior hungry dog

No wonder this guy never turned out literally ANYTHING worth reading.

I'm definitely a dog guy but I think it's okay to have a cat if you are an incredibly busy person who does not have the time to properly care for a dog.

However if you prefer cats over dogs without a good excuse, you must be executed.

Yes, black people and jews

This is bullshit.

Owning a cat isn't feminine.

Who tamed and domesticated the cat?

It wasn't some inner-city spinster, that's for sure.

Cats are cute, but they are in the same tier as hamsters or guinea pigs. They are just there. Dogs are an actual friend.

you are quoting a dead virgin

>Dogs shit outside, cat's dont
What are you, a retard?

>1 post by this ID

>being such a spineless bitch that you let yourself be defined by your fucking pet
>a creature that you keep for the purpose of your own enjoyment

Cats and Dogs are pleb tier pets

Parrots are god tier pets

Dogs are filthy, loud, shit-eating beasts. The dumb fucking things eat rocks, socks, and anything. They are desperate for any affection from anything, which makes them dependent and useless. They are a vermin species that should be exterminated.

Every lone russian sysadmin knows that cats are the goodest shit out there.
Don't appropriate 90s russian foreveralone culture.

This and all the cat only loving fags are faggots who deserve a rope around their neck

>1 post by this ID

What if you own a doggo as well?

>t. literally autistic shut in who wrote long stories about tentacle monsters

youre right about most of that, but where Im at if you own a cat, it's an outdoor cat, and does its business outside on its own on its own time. Owners dont usually feed their cats either, they just let them hunt

childless women did

No.

Cats demand subservience from their "owners".

Can't own an animal that does nothing but sleep all day, cannot protect me or my property and genuinely doesn't give a fuck about me.

Cats are disgusting, as are the people who own them.

I can smell you all in public...you think you don't smell of a litter box, but you do, and everyone around you knows you own a cat (s).

I said usually, ever heard of a fucking litterbox? Dogs dont use that shit, they hold it and go in the woods so i dont have to clean up after them.

>cats
>gentle
They are cold-blooded killers. What kind of cats do these people own?

>get toxoplasmosis mind control virus to treat Evilthink
Nice ideology

Spotted the sand nigger

You are retarded. Dogs are very intelligent, and they don't fucking eat rocks, what are you talking about? They are what you make them, a family dog will be desperate for attention yes, as they should. A guard dog wont be.

Dog Owners BTFO
Look at all those butthurt idiots replying trying to slander HP

This, cat and dog combination is superior. Not only can you provide for two animals they can also give eachother company.

Antifa who eat shit

>Is there anything more pathetic than """men""" who own cats?
Writers who use the phrase "toxic masculinity" unironically.

Also, anyone who owns a dog. See

I can dig an outdoors cat actually, but all this indoor cat coddling bullshit is gay. My dog stays outside for 90% of the time.

nice photoshop

Cats are loud annoying disease infeated pests that scratch and bite you and,your property. Having a cat literally makes you a cuck bitch boy

"movement"

It is facinating, that leftists allways think, that they have to participate in "movements".

"Look at me! Ia bought a cat instead of a dog. OMG I am SO progressive!

Fucking sorry-fucks.