When is the Recession Going to Hit?

I'm confident about a Trump presidency, but I think we all know whats coming. The Fed is definitely going to raise rates and cause a downturn. Especially since they are expected to raise them more aggressively.

Further, Trump has mentioned auditing the Fed before. Think he'll consider it some more and if so what would the effects of that be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Njp8bKpi-vg
youtube.com/watch?v=YmqoCHR14n8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Economic collapse followed by shock therapy is pretty much inevitable in the next years. Trump will make Yeltsin look like a decent leader.

Gonna enjoy it honestly.

>I'm confident about a Trump presidency,

I bet you rode the short bus OP.

Even if feds raise rates, Trump is going to cause a boom. That big tax repatriation of overseas funds + cutting corporate tax rate cut to 15% + 1 trillion in infrastructure spending + cutting regulations of all types + repealing obamacare. All this shit is going to cause our economy to boom.

There won't be a recession in the immediate future, but all booms ends.

That's just putting money into the hands of corporations, its only gonna benefit the (((elites))) in charge of those corporations while sinking everyone else.

Corporations are people. You tax corporations, you tax people.

Put simply if corporations have higher taxes, their cost of business goes up. It cuts into profits sure, but it also makes products and services more expensive for consumers because some of the tax burden is passed on to consumer. Also allows corporations to hire and pay employees more, which also increase tax revenue.

The global financial elite is a mighty cabal and they are certainly determined to punish Trump and the US as a whole for electing the wrong president. Just look at what happened in Davos. US economy is going to crash and Soros will make a fucking mint.

You people said they wouldn't even let Trump get elected

Don't you pathetic low IQ losers ever get tired of being wrong?

>Corporations are people.

KILL YOURSELF

>doesn't understand basic economics

I've been saying this for MONTHS, thanks burger. What I think (((they))) are going to do going to dump all these problems on to him and make it like he caused it, and make it seem like right wing politics is not the way to go. I'm pretty scared tbqh but hopefully he is playing 5D chess and will outsmart (((them)))

And Hillary almost won. Same as brexit - it passed with very narrow margin. In some swing states Trump won by few percent lead. Nevertheless the global finance will now throw their full forces to crash the US economy with no survivors. Trump doesn't stand a chance against people like Soros and Buffet.
And don't forget the mass protests and civil disobedience. If you thought Fergusson and recent mass protests are bad just watch what is going to happen when Trump's policies will fail due to sabotage and corruption.

I really don't think its going to be something we can recover from. Just wondering how bad and when.

Why can't trump just forgive the debt

The problem is that the FED can't really rise interest rates, they would multiply the burden of the state and private banks, and they can't afford it leading literally to bankrupcy.

You can't rise interest rates because deficit rises exponentialy
vid explaining the effect
youtube.com/watch?v=Njp8bKpi-vg

The big one is coming. Can you feel it?

he will outsmart (((them))) on his personal finances, you can't just save your country, unless they take first person action to save their savings from the hyperinflation that is gonna come (because (((they))) don't plan to bankrupt everything due to higher interest rates).

>cutting corporate taxes
>trillions in public projects
>GOP cost estimate of cutting Obongocare is 9 trillion over ten years

That's how you spell MASSIVE DEFICITS you fucking asshat

Rand Paul introduced a bill to congress on the 4th Jan to audit the Fed.

youtube.com/watch?v=YmqoCHR14n8

>inb4 jew

You mean that the world will drop the petrodollar and the the dollar will fucking crash and trump will have to do very drastic means which I'm sure he'll handle just fine. Just research into the options for when USA loses it's coveted world reserve currency status and think to yourself if Trump will be up to those very demanding global demands.

retard.

EVERY PENNY of corporate tax is passed on to "consumers, plus a profit margin on the tax.

if you raise the tax on a business by 10 billion dollars a year, they will raise the price of their goods by 10,100,000,000

EVERY expenditure must have a profit or the company isnt a business any more.

increasing prices to offset taxation does NOT "allow corporations to hire more people" only PROFIT allows a business to expand.

employment does NOT increase tax revenue you dipshit.
employment is fulfillment of the tax burden, since no business EVER has paid a tax

this is why the economy is in the shitter, morons like you who think the govt can take money from bob and magically somehow turn that money into a larger sum to give frank so they can take it from him, magically enlarge it again, and give it to sheila, in an endless game of musical dildoes

>
>
>That's just putting money into the hands of corporations, its only gonna benefit the (((elites))) in charge of those corporations while sinking everyone else.

Why are you so retarded? Do you think low and middle income people employ college educated people? My family business has over 80 college educated employees. We do over 50 million a year in business. Extra money in our pocket instead of the government's will allow us to expand and hire new people. Why is that so hard for Plebs to understand.

Calm down asspie. I meant to say that lower taxes on corporations means more employees with higher wages and more tax revenue (because more tax receipts).