If white is so superior to non-white...

if white is so superior to non-white, why are latin american and easten eurpean nations are inferior to Japan(shitskin people)?

Check m8 racists. you can't fool me.
>white
>master race

Other urls found in this thread:

diversity.or.jp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in most latin american countries whites are a minority

As for Eastern Europe, they had communism, same thing with China and North Korea

Guess what you filthy jap, I'm going to your country next month to start work in a pharma company, and I'll be impregnating a different Japanese woman every week.
Your weak beta genes will wither at the sight of my western alphaness.

Your country is technologicly advanced because USA (mostly white people) filled your country with money after nuking you twice

thank you so much for making my country diverse.

Your contribution is welcomed.

>""""""white people""""""
oh yes

btw, We need to open our society. As you said. Open society will increase wealth.

yes white people and i didn't say anything about open society, face the truth without mostly white USA Japan would be shithole

Stop shitposting John-san

First of all, if you wanna shit post go back to Sup Forums you mongoloid. Also,

>easten eurpean nations
>inferior to Japan

Please, do tell me how are we, Czech Republic in this case, inferior to you, Nips? Inb4 no valid arguments, just shitposting. Sage and kys.

>latin americans
>white

>eastern europeans
>white

Japanese are honorary Aryans. They are sure superior than the listed subhumans.

yes. That's why we need multiculturalism.

Please support Japan diversity association.

diversity.or.jp/

>GDP per capita of czech 17,548.3
>Japan 32,477.2

okay. you are inferior to Japan.

The numbers don't lie

we don't have blue eys and blond hair(I don't need such creepy things desu).

Fukc aryan theory. It is based on bullshit

>what is 50 years of communist rule
Come on nippon

>Playing the GDP card
>Posting Nominal, not PPP

Not only you are shitposting, you are also stupid.

As with mostly everything the answer is Jews, Bolsheviks back then and now Zionists who intentionally keep Eastern Europe poor.

>according to IMF
>Japan 38,894
>czech 33,223

BTFOed again czech. you are not master race. keked you are inferior to shitskin

we are ruled by stupid LDP for almost 70years and our fucking retard emperor rule Japan for over thousand years.

Consider it. faggot

Thats enough. Fuck you. You cant shittalk about the Emperor and Nippon Kaigi. You are a pathetic troll wannabe which you cant do it properly as expected from a low iq oxygen wasting retard. GTFO loser.

Consider this dick friendo

fuck the emperor I only respect republic.

Where is my thomas Jefferson

Japanese are Honourary though

Get in the helicopter. I gonna make you meet with your Thomas Jefferson.

C u c k

>marxist
>jefferson

okay.... wtf am I reading?

Whites are superior, but communists aren't white. They're not even human

We are doing great nip

ZZZZZITTO

ANIMALEEEEE

BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Kek.

Japan best ally

>implying japan isn't one of the most inbred nations in the world.
Most of you are ugly imps and these few womens who was lucky to be born with pretty face have crooked teeth.

and you are inferior to such shitskin trash.

What is your excuse?

Pls dont
Last time your kind did that to Mayans they turned into filthy mexicans

>gays will defend this

On certain Intellectual levels the Japanese are superior yes, but they lack empathy for the most part.

Empathy, while also a significant weakness in broader "survival of the fittest" terms, makes life more interesting as in be able to surmise the perspective of others when determining things such as Justice or Motive. Such a thing makes it possible for white men to have massive empires with relatively stable local municipalities, in contrast the Japan which for most of its history has been a powderkeg of endless monarchy usurpation and power vacuums until the just the last century.

Because Japanese are honorary whites, the man Adolf said so himself.

For all who scold Japan.

I remind you that Japan recovers from tsunamis, nuclear bombs and earthquakes faster than your sorry countries (yea including mine) will ever do.

Yeah they do have the best "survival of the fittest" traits but that is not all there is to being human. The Japanese don't really have the spice of life that Europeans do.

As only non-white country back then Japan chosen adaptation over resistance to white culture in XIX century which helped westernise their economy and army. After Japanese were defeated, US invested billions of dollars in westernised Japanese technology, what made Japan an economical tiger

>american
>thinks their not in a faux monarchy

Please. Do go on.

I just wish they could recover from western influenced stupidity

>why are latin american and easten eurpean nations are inferior to Japan(shitskin people)?

communism.

tb h, i don't understand the "asians lack empathy" meme when white history is pretty much conquest, slavery and occasional genocide.

Adolf also allied with the Soviets once.

>tb h, i don't understand the "asians lack empathy" meme when white history is pretty much conquest, slavery and occasional genocide.

Thats international not intranational

I wish yankees let commies overran japan so we can shut up the fucking weeaboo english teachers trying to tell themselves nipland is literally heaven

This is an enemy we can't defeat

Same

Even animes are influenced by the western shite now.

Japanese are a hive mind. The are only able to flourish like the Borg. Individually they are useless.

You realize that this year Miss Japan was selected by a panel of three-quarters Jews and one Japanese?

>This triggers the Asian