welcome brother, you'll fit right in here

Right this way sir

Find God and join the club

kek republic
>atheist
story checks out

welcome home

Kill yourself

just because you're irreligious doesn't mean you have to be an atheist, some people claim that atheism is another religion which is not entirely true. But what is true is that Marxism and communism is a religion, and atheism is a big component of it. Drop atheism and you're good.

This

I bet you jerk it to 2D too you filth

kys

why, do you disagree with my post but dont have any arguments?

>right wing conservative
>atheist

I strongly doubt you're an actual conservative or "right-wing" atheist. I have yet to see any self proclaimed conservative-atheist support both social conservatism and have a fiscally conservative outlook. Most secular individuals on Sup Forums, especially atheists, always try to push the narrative that not all atheists are liberals, which is true, but when someone shows data demonstrating that Christians are more likely to be right-wing OR conservative than those that are secular, this is where the name calling begins. Some people will start to ignore the connection between a larger Christian populous and right-wing politics, and will try to use themselves as an example of how atheists can too be "right wing."

I have no problem with anyone being an atheist, but I'm always skeptical when someone says they are both atheist and right-wing and/or conservative. It seems as if these individuals are either centrist, some variation of libertarian, or are center-left, and in a few cases, center-right.

This is usually the time when people respond with "christcuck" and say that Christians are actually responsible for Europe's destruction, while ignoring data showing religious and political affiliations, and not seeing the seemingly global correlation between secularism (atheists, agnostics, theists without organized religion, apatheists, etc.) and liberalism or apathetic views towards politics.

Gas the kikes
Ra Ho Wa
14 / 88

Atheism isn't a religion. Although atheists do share a common ideology (disbelief or lack of belief on the existence of a God or gods), and there are also so plenty of atheistic-philosophical ideologies that may sometimes have connections to political leanings (i.e. Marxist-Lenin Communism)

I like you, sir.

t. LARPagan white nationalist

Kek

Paganism sure did a lot more than Christianity in contributing towards the British Culture.

Next step is "atheist pretending to be Christian"

>cosmopolitan
>left wing progressive
>muslim
What do you say to me Sup Forumstards?

Fuck off you racist nazi scum. Sup Forums is left now. you nazis will never dominate Sup Forums again.

do you like BLACKED.com

Everyone is racist, it's impossible to separate yourself from prejudice since it's part of human nature.
Saying you're not racist it's like saying you're a blank slate with no preferences over anything, aka bullshit.

pol hates everyone. it does not discriminate

my brother :3

how exactly are you gonna have a conservative family without religion? how you gonna have stable marriage without religion? women don't understand loyalty and honor, how do you know your wife won't leave you after 5 years of marriage and fuck up your kids as a result cause she watched a special on MTV about how marriage sucks? a woman can't be a conservative without religion

>atheist

Sup Forums is a Christian board
normies get out!

This fampai. Atheism is a cult of its very own.

I dont know, my whole family is conservative, racist and atheist, its working out so far, maybe the problem isnt in atheism/christianity but in people?

stop making garbage non-threads you braindead slave