Untitled

The left really don't see how they have divided people more than anything in recent history, do they?

It's scary how whites are so quick to follow Jewish ideologies

it's okay to hate women if they think differently from you

thank god white people are a thing of past with their birth rates.

>fat
>fanny pack

No.

Why do leftists cry about arbitrary facts and shaming tactics when that's all they do?

What in the fuck is jingoist

>he doesn't watch Archer

>Jingoist

No, I don't. Answer me now chink, or I'll bomb you again.

Oh. It's just some bitch that doesn't like nationalism. Nothing to see i guess.

>Media owned by 95% joos
>they watch that trash starting at childhood
>Why do whites follow these destructive cultural Marxist ideologies???

>answer me now or I'll lose again
fify

blind patriotism/nationalism pretty much.

>TERF still being used as a pejorative.

Fucking Tumblr babies.

>Actual danger to POCs
kek, they actually believe Trump wants to fucking gas them or something. I'd like to see their sources

ableist? jingoist? the fuck does these mean?

I hope Trump silences the (((voices))) that give them those opinions, then the brainwashing will end.

I like how this shlomo learned from the last, and hid its face.

On a side note, the captcha had an american flag. It asked for a patio, but I clicked the american flag anyway. Let's teach machines that everything is an american flag ~ as a reward for trump.

I like how these people think we should baby niggos feelings but ours don't and never matter.

Fuck the fuck off you fucking cucks.

>How to be qualified for being President
>don't say mean things about nigs
>don't say mean things about cunts
>don't say mean things about vegetables
They can't imagine a life without political correctness, can they? They can't even consider such a life could be good.

Why does the left love stringing together as many bad adjectives as possible so much? Whenever they talk about Trump, they prepend all the meany words they can think of.

>pushing white women away from leftist (((identity politics)))
This can only be a good thing for us

White feelings > black lives

whats jingoist

Nationalistic patriotism.

We dont even have these levels of insanity in denazified germany

what kind of a fucking word is that? where do they come up with them?

Participation medal

Jingoism is an old word, but nobody uses it. It's a negative version of patriotism.

Jingoism is bad or extreme Nationalism/Patriotism as those two things were always good things they needed a negative but they are now seen as negative in themselves.

I'm pretty sure the white women who voted for Trump they don't give a fuck. Some are even baking cookies right now

So they have to make up for all their liberal sins, but they are not allowed to collaborate.
This is gonna be hard.

Jingoist is an old term for ultra-militarists.

I'm pretty sure that -ist and -phobe words is just the liberal version of table flipping when they lose an argument

>Trump
>jingoist
Do these people just spout cool sounding buzzwords? Do they have any fucking clue?

Baking a cake over here and laughing at the moron protesters.

They're saying they'll stay in D.C. forever, let's see how that lasts. Will they stay there until the media stops caring about and covering the spectacle, or will they not even last that long?

the fuck is a t.e.r.f

Trans-exclusionary Radical Feminist

Basically a feminist who thinks male-to-female trannies are just men, and therefore devils.

Trans exclusionary radical feminists.
Basically oldstyle feminists like Germanine Greer who say trannies are not women and can't be in feminism. The lefties have been going all out against them recently

since when is prioritizing yourself bad?

terrestrial eliminator rape flagon

Basically being extremely pro-war

t. Victoria 2

In case of Trump it's complete bullshit though considering he wants to ally Russia while Obama & Friends want to topple Russia and it's satellite states.

Femcucks

Thats extremely transphobic and problematic. What number do I dial to report her to the feelings police?

>erasing womens of color from our history

right , you are doing such a great job at that that they are making a movie about 3 black womens that worked for the nasa