Wew lads

wew lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNm8WVl-NCc
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/no-10-covered-up-trident-missile-fiasco-hch3shsrn
youtube.com/watch?v=kTdh4OozInw
news.sky.com/story/no-10-covered-up-botched-missile-test-weeks-before-trident-vote-10738472
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's why we're packing the island out with bioweapons called "muslims".

Come invade, toothpaste. They're all yours.

They could have destroyed the British army for at least the last 80 years.

I guess they shouldn't have invested so heavily in big houses full of muzzies and all their wives and kids

>We're too busy spending our shit on immigrates that rape our children to make a meaningful contribution to our military

Ours is the same, though... Probably worse.

But if there was no fight at all and instead of missles and bombs, people paid less tax, would both countries now win?

Are you planning to invade our 51st state ivan?

You better not or you'll regret it

>let you get eaten by your own bioweapon
>clear the island with weaponized ebola
>take clay

Nice plan there.

Those 'muslims' are there for the gibs. The first sign of Russian trouble, I guarantee they'll flee. They don't have allegiance with you.

>its another Putin is Hitler we need more money for weapons episode
wew lad, its not like a few hundred nukes are enough for deterrence.

Easiest way to get the masses and politicians to approve more spending. """"Admit"""" to the world you are unprepared, vulnerable, and ill-equipped.

So? We have America to do the warfare for us. Americans love war and pump tons of money into the millitary. We give them excuse to fight wars (for example joining all sorts of wars America starts and thereby pretending it's legitimate) and they use it to protect us. It's a win-win situation where we can use the money for free healthcare and free education instead.

this

>Could destroy "Only" fighting unit
next list
>Could destroy "A" fighting unit

Ffs

Because we are in nato and we cuck america to defend us. So...?

Also we can just nuke moscow

RARE
A
R
E

Why can't the Russians just hurry up and invade then?

we need sum moni for our programz

why is Russia an enemy?

I'd roll out a red carpet

>Report states an isolated battalion group in Europe could be defeated by Russia by the afternoon since the UK doesn't have modern logistical and supply and support aircraft

Wow its fucking nothing. If British soldiers are going to be on the ground fighting Russia in East Germany then Germany and France can provide the fucking supply trucks.

>"Let us in we are fleeing warzones you racist"

>"Oh this country is actually at war?. Ill just go back home"

MOD, looking for bigger budgets.
UK would not be beaten by Russia.

I hope you're right

well at least it is way more diverse then the Russian army

take that

This. Fuck defending what this country has become.

>british army
>YES

you guys have tanks that can think??

dumb english men dont know tanks are for shoting

>an isolated batallion will be easily defeated by a whole army
More at 6.
Fake news. Move on.

When america ad russia join forces, we are unstoppable.

This is what the jews are afraid guys. And it's happening.

We are winning and I am very confident tell next decade will produce salt for the ages.
There's still hope you erupoors

Why the fuck would Russia attack Britain? Those people are insane

>hes actually surprised by this
you cant have defence cuts continuously for two and a half decades without, er, completely destroying your armed forces

if Iraq War 2 happened again tomorrow we couldnt even sustain the number of troops we put into the field in 2003

this is the biggest redpill concerning british politics because it shows that labour and the tories are both useless on defence, despite the fact that the tories big themselves up as the party of national security

proxy?

A solid defence budget pays off.

Everyone thinks Russia is out for World Conquest.

Cuz they don't want to.

They can clay grab any random little former Soviet country but not our daddy's.

because "something something russians are all bloodsucking monsters"

our political class are obsessed with russia i have no idea why

>Russia's still the enemy
when are these fucks gonna get out of the Cold War mentality and try to have warm ties with Russia?

But why should we fight britbongs? We have a lot of affairs in our own country, you know.

Not only yours, it's the same in Germany.

If Russia invades Poland, they're also going to want to make a trip to Britain to collect Poland's population.

Haven't you wipe out the Chechens yet?

Left needs a boogie man to distract the West from Islamic migrants

>Russia and America vs Britain

would be about 5 seconds

Way ahead of you westerners

Its this

When they stop invading other countries for territory.

Have fun with a nuclear holocaust then.

>destroy the only remaining fighting unit
>destroy a fighting unit

Typical low energy MSM propaganda, to shill for more shekels in defense spending. British military is quite formidable and it would crush any Russian army it would face, because even with budget cuts Brits have superior technology and tactics.

Also
>Russians fighting against Anglo
>while London is literally the home to most Russian oligarchs

0/10

It's funny how easy the U.S.A could go for World Conquest, if they haven't through puppets already.

If somebody is going to attack somebody then UK attacking Russia. It's good it's that way.

Nah. Our special forces are still purge small group of slimes in the forests of Daghestan and Chechnya. At least some real training for them.

NEW
E
W

fuck the Ukrainians, what have they ever done for me?

In a few years, there will be LITERALLY nothing left of the British armed forces.

Meanwhile, German troops are approaching 200,000 in total again.

Occupying other countries is expensive and dangerous

Occupying a foreign culture without genocide became unrealistic over 100 years ago thanks to modern media

Even earlier the printing press and faster communication just doesn't make it feasible

Much easier and safer to control the economy law and culture of a country then who controls the military bases

Fpbp

It's not about Ukrainians it's about making a precedent. We live in a world where invading other countries and right of conquest is not considered natural. That's a very, very fresh concept and I'd like it to stay alive. It's better for everyone, but Russia throwing border tantrums fucks everything up.

doesn't really matter if your enemy has ten thousand nukes

German soldiers are so intimidating! I am literally shaking right now!

Thats what you say when you want more funding

DING, DING, DING! WINNER!

Russian army has people from all across Russia - Slavs, Finno-Ugrics, Gypsies, Muslims, Caucasians, Siberians, East Asians, Chinese.

Russian army is more diverse than the British army.

>daily mail
If you believe what you read in the daily mail then I'm surprised you can remember to breathe.

Haha looks like Brexit really helped out.

This is what Ivan wanted.

The German Army is made of welfare pussies, everyone I knew who served turned into a fatso in mere weeks.

finnish army best
youtube.com/watch?v=HNm8WVl-NCc

people forget about the astute though.

as much as it sucks to have a shitty army, anyone that does attack the isles will be nuked.

Cuck

This is going to save you when Russia invades.

Are the RM's part of that 35k in the Navy?

Soviet migrants pushed niggers out of Brighton Beach.

Hello as you may have noticed we have a new president who wants to dismantle nato since we defend your countries for free and you sit on a lot of oil a country like Russia would love

"Ha! you can't kill me, I've already poisoned myself. Loser!! hahahaha" - Britain in 2017

Holy rare

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/no-10-covered-up-trident-missile-fiasco-hch3shsrn

And yet we already expense MORE money for our military than the UK does.

Brits are leaving after 70 years.

And youtube.com/watch?v=kTdh4OozInw

this - American soldiers are too fat to fight.

She's cute. With such face I bet she's in some kind of special PR division and didn't even run with full load even once.

>taking up arms to defend a nation hell-bent on Islamisation
We need foreign intervention at this point

>Why can't the Russians just hurry up and invade then?

Why would they invade? Russian oligarchs own metric fuckton of real estate in London. Who the fuck is going to give the order to attack?

>and didn't even run with full load even once.
I wonder about this one then

Yes.

He won't do shit... American loves wars, without Nato you would not fight so much. We would not go around picking fights for you if you don't pay up.

>since we defend your countries for free

We let you do the fighting for free. It is a charity from us so that you barbarians can quench your mindless blood thirst. You will never give that up.

KEK

Come invade us and deal wit h the pakis and mudslimes k thanks

It really isn't, nigs and mussies do not join the forces. There are more """""british""""" muslims in ISIS than our own army.
The only diverse units are the Gurkhas, recruited directly from Nepal.

I mean, just look at their thin arms and shoulders.

Money doesn't mean shit, Saudi Arabia is the second spender on military in the world yet they are getting fucked by bare footed tribesmen with 40 year old AK's

Yet the British are one of the few NATO nations to spend the required 2% of their GDP on defense. Germany is a joke.

news.sky.com/story/no-10-covered-up-botched-missile-test-weeks-before-trident-vote-10738472

>The Sunday Times reports that a Trident II D5 missile experienced a failure after being launched from the British submarine HMS Vengeance off the coast of Florida in June last year.

MPs are now demanding an inquiry and are calling for a Commons statement from Defence Secretary Michael Fallon on Monday.

The cause of the failure remains secret, but a naval source told The Sunday Times that the missile - which was unarmed for the test - may have veered off in the wrong direction towards America.

>may have veered off in the wrong direction towards America.

>may have veered off in the wrong direction towards America.

>we have a new president who wants to dismantle nato

No, he doesn't want that. If he even tries to dismantle nato he will be immediately impeached by his own generals and the MIC and replaced by Pence. He wants to strengthen NATO by forcing the members to spend more.

So, I know that a random burger will be ignored. But, hear me out. I had a dream that America became so great again, that we went into canada, started killing liberals left and right in mass-executions (after offing our own ofc) annexed Canada, built The Wallâ„¢ using pesos and became so great yet again, that our greatness spilled out into Europe.

UK started mass-rioting, rounding up turkroaches and mudslimes enmasse and just straight up curbstomp executing them. Islam was declared as the enemy it is, Russia sweeps most of Europe in a surprise pincer move with UK and starts rounding up mudslimes to the Gulags. Cue 4 years later, UK/Russia/US have slaughtered/shot thier way into the Middle East, successfully killed the Jewruselum overlords, and are just starting to slaughter hundreds on thier way to bomb the Mecca.

Then I woke up, rip the beautiful dream.

then there are women in the danish army. Fucking Valkyrie beasts

Why would this happen though?

Also you underestimate us.

Who held the tide of gercucks during the war?

>unless nukes

>Fucking Valkyrie beasts
In your dreams. Woman can never be as strong as man.

Ships need less people to run today due to automation, our carriers have tiny crew complements compared to US carriers that aren't too much bigger. I'm talking 1500 sailors compared to 5000-7000 for US ones.
The British army itself has always been a smaller force in peacetime as we have no landborders except with ireland.

NATO is basically America. All NATO provides to America is forward operating bases and meager sacrificial units in the form of our "allies". It was even this way when western Europe spent money on their own defense during the Cold War.

And how many of those will actually be soldiers? Or will be mostly just be administrative paper shifters?

Yes, so stop complaining

Thou shalt not kill.