Assalamu alaikum user, I am Doctor Mahmoud, I will be performing your physical today!

>Assalamu alaikum user, I am Doctor Mahmoud, I will be performing your physical today!

Ok.

>*Unzips dick*

You know doc, I've felt a few weird spots on my testicles that are concerning me. Can you really give that a feel to see if you find any abnormalities?

Hiabs are hot

HOT

hijabs

hot?

they're EXPLOSIVE.

>tfw Canadian
>this legitimately happens

>shake her hand
>she gets killed by her brothers

I came in for a hernia and prostate exam. Also I should inform you that I will be telling your father and husband what you will be doing.

If she is a Muslim woman and a doctor it means her family isn't crazy, that she is highly educated and extremely well integrated. No problem with that kind of migrants. Also medicine it's the only STEM career where women can be as good as your average male doctor, with different specialties being more suited for one or the other genre.

t. 7th year med student

tfw when you get treated by the medical equivalent of an India 'certified computer programmer'.

This would be ok if i was touristing in turkey, but what are they doing here?

I think this should be a fetish or something... is because they are femenine? because the clothes become a bondage like thing? I dont know but in some way... is... sexy? I dont understand why...

F

How the fuck did I end up in the UK

Greetings, I got a secret to tell you, come a little closer...

>Have signs of pernicious anemia for 15 years
>None of the 30+ doctors seen during that time check it
>Google it myself, ask a doctor to check the levels
>Oh hey, you're almost dead!
>Permanent nerve damage

*unzips anuse*

did you know the vagina is the most powerful muscle in the human body? now you do.

whats wrong with that ? here the natural sicence section in high school and the the medicine faculty are full of women ; I remember when i was in high shcool there was 16 and 4 boys in most natural science classes

Should have visited an Indian based doctor m8.
Feels bad man

I would love to get "physical" with her all day every day.
This board is filled with closet homosexuals and cry babies.

The doctor I had check it WAS Indian. He didn't think it was necessary but I "twisted his wrist" until he gave me the blood test requisition.

>muslim woman
>doctor

>implying sweden has no sandniggers
You must be blind or mentally handicapped

Assalamu alaikum Doctor Fatima.

My dick is hard. Can You help me?

Wanted to find a loo for your poo probably?

Wa alaykum asalam wa rahmetullahi wa barakatu, sister.

I am pretty sure this is haram.

Because you are in sweden, it's the most natural place to find muslims.

Hi doc, I had sex with a tranny prostitute and she came inside my ass, now I think I have aids. HELP

simsalabim to you, too. you are not from (((saudi arabia))), are you?

walaikumsalam, than you for your service doctor

>well, fuck

Kek, this

>Feign a genital discomfort
>Watch as she refuses to attend your needs
>File a complaint for misconduct and discrimination, also for wearing unhygienic headgear
>Watch her affirmative action ass be kicked out

Well I think it's more likely that she just gets a slap on the wrist, if at all. You know, being a minority and all

I forgot my wallet brb.....

Doctors are professionals everywhere you silly weed merchant.

Sicuro?

I'd be performing her physical with my 2in1 rectal thermometer and suppository injection system.