Why do you support Donald Trump?

Why do you support Donald Trump?

Because you oppose him.

He's flushing the toilet on the American political establishment.

I'm an Israeli/CEO of a huge corporation and I benefit greatly from him!

>He's flushing the toilet on the American political establishment.

He is the establishment, he's the prettiness, that's the Establishment faggot.

I was dropped on my head as a child

Nobody in the world wanted him to be President. So he must have something cool to show us nobody else would let us see. I'm excited!

Actually, I support Trump.

He will fuck isl*mist scum from their ass.

for a laugh

Hahaha
I don't, he's a kike loving, fag enabling, adulterer and he's going to send more of our sons to die for Israel. nu-Sup Forums loves him because of shitty stale memes. I wish we could go back to 2013, back before all these leddit neo-con faggots showed up.

For the memes.

he seemed better than hillary

For the lulz
And memes
And liberal butthurt
And MAGA

I trust men with qt gfs\wifes.
My gf is qt.)

There is something wrong with man if he choose ugly girl.

Yeah no, no matter how much you try and act like us, you will always be as dirty as an Arab, you shitskin. At least don't act like an uncle tom, faggot.

he's funny
literally the only reason
he has ridicolous temperament, and is insecure as shit, he should not be head of a developed country
but its america, so its funny

Because he's not a career politician.

Because he takes the approach that no one else dares to

Also, the entire campaign was really funny, both in what Trump did and how he outraged people

He's a based zionist like me.

you have a great point about nu-Sup Forums. This place fucking sucks now. CTR shills, lefties all over, and the average Sup Forums-tard now just post shitty memes of Barron Trump. Time for Sup Forums and Sup Forums to die. I thought it was almost out of money a few months ago.. what happened?

He's the only one with a strong stance on stopping illegals, plus he spoke against soros and globalism. Plus, it's impossible not to enjoy liberal tears.

If he's going to keep his promises, that's another matter.

Invincible Leader Donald Trump leads the way and all traitors will have to bend the knee

"to make mad all"

Was just a money grabbing ploy

I am not acting like you. Why would i try to shart in mart? I am surrended with muhammad cosplayers and i know much more better than you how their brain is fucked. Their insanity affects my life unlike your pathetic life.

Fuck your gay uncle btw.

Because he's funny and retarded and I don't live in America.

>I wish we could go back to 2013, back before all these leddit neo-con faggots showed up.

THIS

I remember when Trump said in 2013 Snowden should have been killed for being a ((((traitor)))) to the ZOG government and everyone on Sup Forums called him a neocon, but now he's the second coming around here. This board has gone to fucking shit.

>Because he's not a career politician.

Wow look at what you got faggot.

Because I'm a rural and suburban retard.

Because he's an underdog
Because he had the odds against him
Because he's funny
Because he uses twitter to shit talk people
Because he's not a career politician
Because he pisses people off
Because he's not a climate change shitter "muh environment!"
Because there's a chance he overturns the gay marriage shit (or the Supreme Court may)
Because he's going to appoint the Supreme Court that's going to last a generation or more
Because he's a good, kind man
Because he hates Islam.
Because everyone hates him
Because he gave the finger to the mainstream media.

He's literally Jesus Christ reincarnate.

Because he is different than others copy/paste politicians.

Sure you do kid

Why would you

He's the pres, everyone should just shut up now and go back to work.

>Why do you support Donald Trump?

Because he isn't Hillary Clinton
>pic related

I legit support him, cause he brings out the worst of the left. He is a real critique of the left being a bunch of whiny pussies without fact-checking and feels b4 reals. Manipulative dickheads. They only throw a tantrum when they feel their ideas are tried. The left needs clear off and smarter and better people should start doing their shit right.
I'm a lefty but I support Trump

I'm glad to see there's still people on here that aren't glorified neo-cons and kike lovers. Real fucking shame to see how much its fallen.
Deal with it then faggot, but your still an apostate shitskin trying to act like a white man. I will have more respect for those muhammad cosplayers than I would ever you. I came here to laugh at you, faggot.

White Trash: the post

Former Bernie bro here.
He was the next best choice, I guess.

Because wall.

>He's literally Jesus Christ reincarnate.
Can't wait for you to answer to God, when he asks why you compared Jesus to a literal adulterer.

if I spell god with a lowercase 'g', will I go to hell?

>Why do you support Donald Trump?
Because he's a president that will work for his country. You know "America first".

What if Germany would have someone like him, instead of Merkel. Oh, unimaginable!

>What if Germany would have someone like him?
They had... 70 years ago.

You know I never really was into politics before this cycle. All I heard was how racist, racist, myspginkstic, etc he was. So I said "you know what, I'm going to sit down and devote an hour and a half to watch one of his rally's. through no filter, no commentary, I'm going to decide for myself what this guy's all about."

So I watched that rally and it blew my mind how he wasn't racist, fascist, misogynistic, etc. he was clearly smart, wel spoken and passionate. Honestly I wouldn't have even cared or even voted (American in the U.K. on vacation ATM) if people hadn't made such a big deal out of how bad a guy he was. But I registered to vote for the first time in my life after 35 years as a big middle finger to all those sniveling faggots and spineless losers who said he was something he's not, and who openly allowed the medias narrative to override their natural reason and instincts. My natural reason told me he wasn't a bad guy and his only fault was being brutally honest. I can't imagine other people's natural reason varied greatly from mine.

Because fuck (((((the media))))) Fuck it to death. I will not be brainwashed into thinking left wing ideology.

Because he annoys people I don't like
Because he's not Hilary
Because he's a republican and a conservative
Because he's a white man
Because he is an Anglophile
Because there is very little bullshit in his interests
Because he was the underdog

because his platform is about the american people. because he knows what deals need to be made and what they involve. he isn't some spearhead for some political faction he is the bossman looking out for the bottom line--the people of the united states of america

Because Masonry is taking over the Jesuit ruled world. Also Trump is just a puppet, it could have been anyone else

/thread

because he is going to drain the swamp of libtard policy's that are ruining america

I support him in the sense that he's the President of the United States and its counterproductive to want him to fail.

>be me
>riding in the backseat
>praying that the car careens off a mountain
>hope it falls into hot lava
>wish the rescue helicopter crashes onto a kitten farm
>and nuclear holocaust explodes the earth

The Left wants Trump to fail. They are being petty and bitter. The Right did the same thing with Obama. This country is full of overly emotional babies who think holding signs will change things.

Men are natural soldiers and a good soldier needs good leadership, real men know a true leader when they see one. Trump is a warrior King you could follow into battle.

Why, for the lulz of course.

Reddit: the post

I want to see America fall and rebuilt

This except for the whole world, we're on the cusp of change right now

I do not because he is not my president,he is a shit president and i presonally couldnt giva a fuck about how he will ruin america.

Well he goes against globalist narrative and don't even try to fit into cultural marxism thing.

Thats enough for my Russian ass to sympatise him. Ah, well also he does not want to start WW3 just immediately like crasy old cunt. THats a good thing too.