FEMINISTS BTFO

FEMINISTS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v494HEiVcSg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

honestly just fucked their shit up

J U S T

Hahahah this man is a national treasure.

Presidential shitposting.

B A S E D

That's what I kept thinking, all those hundreds of thousands of people protesting an election. Where were they when it actually mattered?

>tfw a shitposter on twitter is now our president.
What a great time to be alive.

Is he still butthurt/in denial that no one went to his inauguration?

8 years of unhinged and unstoppable banter

Will we survive to such magnificence?

I love this man

He is a fucking idiot. Under our electoral college system, it's likely that many of their votes did not even matter. A lot of the protests probably come from areas like New York, Philly, D.C., etc, and I'm willing to bet the majority of them voted.

When you lose the popular vote by almost 3 million you simply cannot say these things and expect to be taken seriously.

Thank them for this gift.

He's saying that shit to make them angrier.

I can't get enough of this timeline, my brain hurts

DELICIOUS COMMIE TEARS

Cry about it loser

L

3+ million votes from illegals does not count dickhead. Once voter ID is implemented, your terrible world view will be pushed to the fringes of humanity.

>A lot of the protests probably come from areas like New York, Philly, D.C., etc,
Why did none come from areas like Texas or Kentucky?

Oh right, because they voted Trump.

Estonia, when did you get a proxy?

I love it. I love every second. Liberals are gonna try and refute his bantz with Y-YOU LOST THE POPULAR VOTE like this faggot but all that'll come of it is great laughter for four fucking years

Keep it up pussyboy

top bantz

I voted for Trump. I just think he sounds extremely stupid and when he says stuff like this he opens himself up to immense criticism. When you lose the popular vote by that much saying "these protesters should have voted!" has absolutely no meaning

Ok this is bait

Dude what you don't understand is that he's in office and not going ANYWHERE

He doesn't give a flying fuck what you or your average blue-haired commie has to say

Watchu mean "these people"?!

This.

meant for

He didn't give a flying fuck what your average blue-haired commie had to say when he was running either, which is part of what won him the election.

You did not vote for Trump. Fucking shills, when will you learn we are just way to smart for your tactics? You are dealing with people with demonstrated IQs of greater than 130 on this Piano Making Enthusiast Board. The world you promote is terrible and Trump winning is just the start of us fixing this mess!

lmao.

And what is the prize for winning the popular vote?

The President of the United States is trolling libtards on Twitter.

I literally can't even.

4:47 am. Literally the best!

Never change faggot.

Thanks for this

gonna use it for whenever a faggot bring it up

>b-but WE LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY
what is a constitutional republic

Mutter the words "constitutional republic" to these people and they don't even know what you're talking about

kek

I heard that the march was scheduled to be celebrating Hillary's victory, but she lost and too much money has already been spent so they decided to put an anti-Trump spin on it

This. The whole point of this march was literally to continue stirring shit up. There's no convincing here, no group that needs immediate attention by a presidential mandate. It's a giant fuck you to the president, and so he has every right to give one right back.

>Piano Making Enthusiast Board.

That was last week. Now we're a Himalayan Plateau animal husbandry subreddit.

Here. Have an L. Make yourself used to it, because you will have it for 8 years.

When did the bogdanoff meme start?

>how do you do fellow millipedes

>When you lose the popular vote by almost 3 million
he actually won by a million tho

I don't get it, can someone explain?

Have a good cry, faggot.

Bogdanoff? What's that? Quick rundown?

2nd fucking day in Office. 8 more glorious years of this.

When some autist kept spamming it for 2 weeks people started to jump on the forced meme bandwagon.

What?

They voted and won by 3 million votes, but their votes weren't counted because of the electoral college. What a dumb fuck.

Best not to know. Simply an /x/ tier meme so shit that /x/ doesn't even want it.

ITT: trump supporters nervously pretend that they have a mandate

>Eight whole years of commies getting buttblasted about presidential shitposts
Literally heaven on earth.

>win evertyhing
>y..yu...you have no mandate

Liberal logic

Trump won 3,084 counties, Clinton won 57

>win evertyhing

except the popular vote

>Hillary and Trump are playing blackjack
>Trump gets an ace and a jack
>Hillary has 2 queens, says hit me and gets another queen
>"This isn't fair, she would have won if they were playing poker"

>3 million illegals in California
Lol

I just keep thinking about all that money that was spent on travel and lodging for these marches and how it could have been used in people's communities to actually effect change. What a waste of these people's annual activist day.

Gotta admire him and that he will always turn it around.

>Bogandoffs bow to Baron
>in contact with the Greys
>know the Earth is flat
>timeless inter-dimensional beings

Man I just wake up to look at the Tweets these days. So entertaining. Trump is going to be awesome as President and he obviously doesn't let the butthurt chimp outs get him down.

> There's work to do, let's get on with it.

It's going to be great in America next week.

He literally always has something up his sleeve, it's god damn beautiful and inspiring

>Oh no 3 states out of 50 are angry
It's literally fucking nothing.

Top bantz.

Are you guys sure he isn't secretly australian?

Illegal immigrants and dead people don't not represent the population of a country.

Not in america nor anywhere in this galaxy.

They already had everything booked because they thought they were gonna see Hilldawg become the first woman president.

>NO REFUNDS
>protest drumpf it is

He's trolling them. They are "protesting" as if their votes are suppressed, which they are not, but they pretend they are, so Trump pretends not to get their sarcasm, and asks "why didn't they vote?"

Our president is a master baiter.

Did people protest Bush's election like this? I mean he lost the popular vote too.

Didn't Obama also lose the popular vote? I could be wrong about that.

Only in the primaries

Absolutely not. Politics weren't identity politics like they are now, where people attach their entire self worth to their retarded beliefs

Back then people weren't guided by their emotions nearly as much

Think how much damage 18 million uninsured persons will do, or the 57 million people who will lose access to some assured form of coverage because they have pre-existing medical conditions. Or the economic and social doom that tossing 12 million illegals will create, crippling whole parts of the country and sections of industry, destroying families and lives.

The amount of money "wasted" on the protests is a pittance in comparison to the cost of the damage Trump will cause.

He's playing 19 wall underwater racquetball in an airplane at this point

Ah, thank you for clarifying that for me.

>I voted for Trump.
16 years old cant vote sweetie

What a time to be alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=v494HEiVcSg

It's crazy to see that, "our president", so many said it was impossible and ridiculous for so long that even a trump supporter could almost believe it.

the harbingers of the day of the rake

so: win everything

They're too far into their own world to understand it

Kek keep up the bantz, popular vote doesn't mean shit and these commies have to understand that

5D chess.

I for one think 10 years is a bit too light.

Trump can't be criticized for winning as it is intended. The Electoral College is there for a reason. Mob rule is bad.

>celebs

The real cancer.

Why would anyone seriously listen to what people loaded as fuck have to say?

Please point to the part of the constitution that says the popular vote matters.

Liberals are fucking idiots. Under our electoral college system, it's likely that many of their votes did not matter. They spent their time in
the same big cities telling same people that working class white people are the problem but they can't win elections anymore, so fuck them
they are racists and rednecks. You own the media and you get them to put out polls that say Hillary is 50% ahead nationally and that Trump
supporters stand no chance and should be embarrassed.
>"Fuck Trump and Fuck White People"
You set up 3 rigged debates and can't win even with all the moderators lying and arguing with Trump too.
Just to be safe you make up 9 fake rape cases about Trump
You tell everybody that the wikileaks and O'Keefe videos are fake
You have everybody in place to stuff the ballots in every major city
You get buses to take people around to vote multiple times
You register dead
You register illegals
Everything is justified because Trump is racist and we can't let him have the nuclear codes
On election day, you get everyone calling the election for Hillary before it starts
you win blue states huge and lose red states by very little. Then you lose florida, pennsylvania, ohio, the entire midwest
States that have been blue for decades are flipping, you don't know what's happening
You panic you start stuffing every ballot as fast as you can but the electoral vote is already over.
At the end you get 3 million votes more but the electoral college isn't buying it
>Democracy is dead
The Russians have to be behind this they are fucking whites
You won't stand for this you demand Obama nuke Russia for hacking the election
You go nuts having a complete meltdown
THEY HAD TO CHEAT BECAUSE WE CHEATED AND STILL LOST
You sign petitions #notmypresident
You get caught lying over and over
You pay gangs or mentally handicapped people to riot and protest Trump
You destroy your whole party and blame everyone else

Trump is a celeb

the best president in our lifetime boys
there will never be one like it again
enjoy the fucking ride

4:47am.

I'M STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING! BELIEVE ME!

And he's putting his money where his mouth is.

>implying

>system is put in place to prevent a democratic tyrant from taking over the the system of a unifed united states
>for this reason all states must agree on a candidate to show a more accurate unity and not a ravenous democracy
>"This is America! Not the united states!"
>continue to push everyone part from you
>news media: its ok to delete your friends if they voted for a SEXUST MISOGYNST XENOPHOBE
>the curse of democracy sets in and everyone believes it
>"Not my president! He won't divide us!"
K keep me posted

Trump is the President of the United States of America.

>feels good man

OVERTHROW THIS TYRANT

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!!!

maybe if the all didn't live in the same house.
then their voice would have mattered

I voted for the Don in California.

>talking about votes that dont matter