Why are you scared of successful women?

Why are you scared of successful women?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/03/dont_hate_her_because_shes_suc.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im not, its the successful jews that im scared of

Marissa Meyer

Truly successfull women is as real as god.

I just want to be able to feed my dogs. I don't give a fuck about bitchy lesbo whores

I'm not because I know that I could still kill 50 of them at any minute without breaking a sweat.

I'm not. The problem is that, biologically, men are the ones more desgined to be leaders due to thousands of years of evolution. So when males are overrepresented in top positions, it's not because "male privilege", but because they have higher testosterone and are more likely to take risks.

if women are so successful why did women lose the presidential election
checkmate femenests

I'm not
I'm scared of stock photos though

> be me working at a university. Run a computer lab and have a woman for a boss.
> tell her we need to upgrade our computers. She says make a wish list. Go get the list approved and looked over by IT department. Give her list. She complains about price and says we don't have the money in the budget.
> next week she comes into the lab bitching about the old computers and why don't we have new ones.
> she starts to do petty shit and uses my students against me. I asked a student to do something. Student runs to her and says I cussed her out.
> go to mediation. Dyke birch manager says I harassed and cussed out the student. I deny it. She gets mad and screams she has witnesses.
> tell her why aren't they in mediation?
> she wants me to quit. I throw the last 6 months of work I did in her face and tell her to fire my ass.
> mediator gives me unemployment and vacation time money for my trouble.
> come back to pay off student debt. Go into lab. Bitch a stronk woman who was an English tutor with no IT background. Look around lab. Bitch used my specs and got new computers to spite me.

Women are the worst thing to happen to management. I cringe I ever get a bitch for a boss.

Lol cucked, what a fag.

Never heard of this mythical creature

but hillary won. she is the president of the peope.

Sorry you have mistaken me, for someone who gives a Fuck.

>tfw your boss is a highly competent MILF
>tfw you pop a tent when she gives you shit

Because they've killed yahoo, HP, AMD, sears (leena munjal, not eddie), and countless small businesses around me.

im not

MANDATORY Sup Forums READING

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/03/dont_hate_her_because_shes_suc.html

>Sandberg's book is heralded as "the next great feminist manifesto", by this logic the first one was TV Guide. Just because there's a woman near it, doesn't mean it's about women. The feminism debate, labeled equivalently as "gender discrimination" or "women sabotage themselves", is not about women, it is about LABOR COSTS, making working for something other than money admirable.

>dont hate her because she's suc
I'd love a suc from her

doesn't sound like anything a man wouldn't do

you sound like a drama queen tho

>Why are you scared of successful women?

Because they will destroy their own societies.
Women, for evolutionary reasons, do not have understanding or sense of responsibility for society's safety.
In any political system where women are allowed to be part of is thus doomed lose society's safety.

Because Hillary wasn't a hot younger woman so was forced to compete against Trump on equal logical grounds. Which means her positions went to shit when you realizes all she wanted to do was take money away from you and give it to foreigners and more wars and jobs for other countries

>"successful"
>"women"

>successful women
GR8 meme M8