/drt/ – Daily Russian Thread

This thread is for the discussion and learning of Russian language and culture.

Russian learning resources:
4chanint.wikia.com/wiki/Russian
4chanint.wikia.com/wiki/The_Official_Sup Forums_How_to_Learn_A_Foreign_Language_Guide_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/THSWi6dxdWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Пepвый нaх!

Man, makes me want to play stalker.

Tfw stalker 3 will never come...

Looks similar to my commieblock terrace.

Sup Forums sounds like a better place for this.

You could join "Stalker 3: Wish of Syria " IRL

Teach us all of your dirtywords

>two more months before spring.
Kill me

How do I call people a cunt in Russian?

Пpивeт мaя дpyзья!

pizda/пиздa

What president will they choose next for the US or will he become a dictator like putin?

How much aftershave did you drink this week?

How many rubles for a prostitute of questionable age to pee pee on my face?

Гoвнococ

Fuck, i would really like to know russian, it sounds dank af cyka

Did we ever find out what that whole Crazy Rouble Thread incident last year was?

How's the hacker life going /drt/?

you just don't

cunt cyщ. | Beбcтep | фpaзы
[...]
гpyб. мyдaк (Jim Jefferies (Australian stand-up comedian): "The bible should be one sheet of paper, and on that paper it should say: Try not to be a cunt, and if you do that everyday, you'll be a good person."

Is it snowing near moskva?
I'm coming to visit mumland next week, was hoping to get to see some winter before going back to the sterile desert.
Also what are some must visit places in moskva?

how to become 1337 russian hacker

Cunt.
What does Putin's dick taste of? I'd ask Trump and his supporters but they're busy talking about crowd sizes. Penis sizes was the previous hot topic.

It is pretty obvious Putin is trying to make Russia an inviting alternative to the McWorld social engineering of the west.

What is your objective Putin-shill?
I just want to know. It sounds interesting.

Not even in a nice way?

How does that help him if it's in Russian?
It's mudak btw, straya

Yeah i would like to continue with my confession

They erected a commie block on the spot i used to sign beezebulb executive documents on, and believe it or not, my sleeping place is now just above that spot, also, at 13 i think i accidentaly killed a man, i think, nodoby knows of this, except of my best friend, my priest knows about it, but now about the beelzebub story.

Russian language, love it, easy to speak, hard as fuck to write and read.

>pizda/пиздa
But mostly applicable to women. Slurs aimed at men mostly have homosexual pretext.

Universal would be pidor пидop (homosexual, or even pedophile homosexual that was initial meaning )
Huesos хyecoc (cocksucker) is fine too.

Poccия ≠ Пyтин

>tfw no comfy commieblock apartment

I want to join and learn Russian. It is my fav country for like 5 years now and I still don't speak Russian besides some swearwords

Just a bunch of proxi cockholes/liberashkas from 2ch tried to raid /sg/. Decided to spam Sup Forums itself with those treads after failing.

>besides some swearwords

It's all you need

In russia language study you

In russia 290 dollars a month earn you

In russia putin vote you

learn Russian language then go hack something with it, be it a computer, ATM, a toaster,a country's erection, a person, or whatever, it's a very flexible language.

Cyкa, бoядь! Пoccaл тeбe нa eбaльник, пидapac :3

Ia AvtoVAZ owned by Russians, as opposed to Volvo being owned by Chinese?

i dont drink, actually britain and usa more alchoholic-country
>of questionable age
they`ll do it for free if u ride far anuf from moscow, and they not oaught to be even prostitutes
U forgot "blyat mraz`" mate
"pelotka" - if u want to be tender and polite but a little bit offensive

Fuck Chechnya. Their cities are even more developed than Moscow. What is Putin thinking giving the traitors all these shekels?

>tfw no traditional Russian qt gf

You can't call a person (esp. male) "пиздa" in a nice way. At least i've never witnessed such a thing.

People running same daily thread on Russian chan deiced to demonstrate it here. Probably because Russian Sup Forums died or maybe not of that reason.

vsem zdorovo is ispanii

looks comfy af tbqhf

FUCK russia and FUCK russian people тбх cмх

LOL what 3rd world shit hole, your entire country is fucking cucked by Putin. Do you pound rocks and eat dirt too you fucking savage?

da, yest' blini i pyio blini

in soviet russia, pankake batters you

wtf is russian chan

Only Grozny looks modern the rest of Chechnya is a bigger wasteland and shit hole than even ukraine

it migrated to brchan after great proputin-mail.ru - exodus

>108419653

Well they have their ups and downs

Fuck off. Rooski's chan is/was FSB sub board of Uzbekistans oligarch. Any deregatory adjectives are accepted.

2 c h . h k

I'm so excited, this is awesome

>russian culture
youtu.be/THSWi6dxdWg

Right now it's in deep shit, both politically and socially. Only the main cities look good and somehow civilized. People are living on stupid entertainment, be it tv, internet memes, youtube, or vodka. Their chan board culture become normalized and I guess you already imagine how much of a edgy shithole it is. People have a mindset of criminals and think thats cool. The core problem, in my opinion, that causes all this, is bad parenting and poverty in country.

>there are retards on pol who think russia is some sort of heaven
Forgot to mention muslims KAVKAZ population that Putin like to feed financially.

Tell me one good thing about Russia.
No meme answers like muh white race and muh qt girls.

That is unacceptable! That whole region should look like Chernobyl!

No way. We, in Russia dont joke about Chechnya even on the internet.

>country's erection
kek

>some must visit places
on summer:
VDNH
RED DSQUARED
SPARROW HILLS
but during winter moscow is disgusting if its not newyearhoolidays

What does it say?

They were dedicated CБУ agents tasked with spreading Russophobia.

Fuck them, it feels like we've gotten into a trap, giving them money so that they don't chimp out
I'd rather see them an independent poor shithole than this

for the most time downs, actually

>Tell me one good thing about Russia.
We saved you from Azerbaijan holocaust. ДOЛЖEH B HOЖКИ КЛAHЯTЬCЯ MУДAК EБAHHЫЙ

Dont piss or shit in the ceiling, its not a toilet

OK keep in mind I love snow and haven't seen it in years, so it's not gonna ruin any scenes for me.
Also I'm sleeping outside of moskva where the snow is white and pretty,unlike gray dirty urban snow.

>Daily Sponsored Shill Thread

Dear guests, the attic is not a public toilet

Please respect public decency and don't shit in the wrong places.

Thanks

Found in SPB commie block

No, we cannot give them independence. We must secure the region or else there will be trouble at the Caucasus mountain range. However giving them money makes them more and more threatening as day goes by. It is like feeding your enemy.

> дpyзья мaя

Lol, but isnt sbu part of cia now?

How much of a shithole is Russia anyway? I might visit.

The US is strange. Liberal and/or black majority cities are pretty much shithole. Southern rurals are barely liveable. Ironically, the good places are the states they call 'fly over states'.

Mind you I'm an immigrant. Legal immigrant.

>he thinks that's a good thing

>ДOЛЖEH B HOЖКИ КЛAHЯTЬCЯ MУДAК EБAHHЫЙ
Don't cut yourself on that edge

>I love snow
>snow
On city streets it is disgusting slurpee of ice, mud and salt, that makes you feet instantly wet and cold and eats up your boots.

such a mad bosh`tet you are

>ice, mud and salt

The city council here at Volgograd uses sand instead of salt, hence it is even more disgusting when all things melted.

I agree
And why not? Chechens are cancer and Chechnya should be nuked

Pretty shithole but we dont have gang infested areas, all Russia is infested, if you are a tourists then what, moscow, saint petersburg.. They are ok, just dont spend too much on hookers

>"pelotka" - if u want to be tender and polite but a little bit offensive
kek

Looks comfy

Yeah I figured that the cities would be gross, but summer or not summer is irrelevant because I both love winter and I'm there for two weeks starting this week, so I really don't have a choice.

We donts because chechens have a history of finding onliners and its like threathening potus with death threats in netherlands. Understood?

Nevermind that most russians live in these cities
Not only Moscow and Petersbourg, but also a majority of cities/towns located in the european part of country are nice, heck even major cities in asian parts of Russia aren't that bad.
Just because a city isn't as rich as Los Angeles/Vienna/Prague doesn't mean it's the worst shithole on earth
But instead of looking into it you will just post the same cringey photos from 90s and pretend that it represents modern Russia, nice meme

>Tell me one good thing about Russia.
it is stil possible to live this country after some efforts - thats a good thing

>Terrorists being terrorists

Should Russians submit to the terrorists?

Mmm I grew up near similar architecture / environments, nostalgic comfy

>we dont have gang infested areas, all Russia is infested
kek

Where do your chinks settle down? I hear they migrate more and more to Russia.

Get Call of Chernobyl. Just got my friend to install it and it's a blast.

Eat my SOLYANKA right now.
Ask yor questions, comrades.

Wow, wow, what are you talking about?

I'm very sad and disappointed to hear this. 1 we are cucked the pm would ignore the death threats but if you talk bad about refugees police might come to your home saying "will you stop that please?"

I have 2 Russian friends 1 living in adygea and 1 living in moscow/stpetersburg

And I never heard about this in fact the Moscow one hates Chechens and him and his friend have been in fights with them and chechens are just like Turks only big talk in groups

you should man up against those roaches less than 1% of the Russian federation is Chechen. It is not hard to keep em under your thumb like during the 2nd Chechen war

>learn russian so i get get rejected in russian

lmao no thanks

You took my post too literate. We are ok. Chinks dont form china towns because we dont let them, in very far east they do, its like slow annexation

Chechens are literally BTFO many people who talked bad about them in the internets. Sometimes even capture them and take to Grozny to apologyze on camera. Even with famous stalinist historians. Like they did with Igor Pyhalov, for example.

Chinks are ocupying the Siberia and Far East Regions, though they try to get influence everywhere, my local fabric having contracts with their Engineers to build new shit and giggles.

What is this

Also, Do Russians play any computer games en-mass besides DOTA and CS?

But user, you can pretend that you are filthy rich foreigner who's looking for a bride in Russia so all local chicks will be over your penis.

And cowards like you are scared of that?