Would you support refugees coming to your country if they were Korean women?

Would you support refugees coming to your country if they were Korean women?

No. Non-muslim caucasians only

>plastic sluts
no
>Japanese qts
yes

If they applied for citizenship legally and went through the process.

Not really, we won't have enough money to afford to maintain their plastic surgeries for them or their children/mixed children.
This country is already ugly as it is, adding a little piss won't make shit better.

>implying your average korean woman isnt more explosively lethal than 10 isis indoctrinated sandmonkeys

>Would you support refugees coming to your country if they were Korean women?

If they were Roman Catholic and in small enough numbers to be integrated properly. Let's say 50 or so.

i'd give a million algerians for a korean qt

I Cam ehre to post this.

Koreans aren't great lays, but the Japanese are A tier pussy.

Depends, why are they moving to my country?

I won't be lying to myself: basically yes.

Ye

no. they don't actually have good genes, just plastic surgery.

tbqh 10 asians is better than 1 muslim

Fuck yeah. Average IQ=105

Hot as fuck. Come get this american footlong baybeeeeeeeeee

it's about making the sex market favor men again
white women would improve collectively if they had this competition

No I don't have an asian fetish and not into race mixing like half of fucks in here.

>You cum on her face
>Her face starts to slide off because the chemicals in your sperm are making contact with the ones keeping her soulless doll face in place.

To have sex with everyone but you.

I'm not into race mixing either, but race fucking I never have minded with my travels.

Well there's a difference when you go abroad to travel and when you get permanent enrichment.

Let me redpill you faggots on korean womyn.
They can fix their appearance by plastic surgery but all of them are fucking greedy cocksucking cunts that only care about money and the comfort of their asses. Also I have to admit they are a bit smarter than russian/kazakh/ukrainian/all other shitskins from my country. This applies to korean men too. I have met total ~30 koreans in my life and all of them are greedy bastards.

only if theyre north

no to plastic south

Amen.

And they are dumb as a rock. At least Japanese women are better educated, and more tied to their culture.

I would be fucking confused as to why they are coming here.

Yes, because they would contribute.

Already have slanted eyed qts from Buryatia. One of the perks of living in the biggest country on Earth. We have everything except niggers.

Nobody gives a shit about refugees unless they are some African filth or something similiar.

Yeah but the way things are now, just any long dong Silver Man could just check the "female" box on the application and come in.

Same way they use exemptions for "children" to pave the way for easy immigrant invasions.

>Every 40 years old Somalian claims he is 14.

If it was real women, I would say let them all in, but they would only use it as a way to bring in all the men too.

would love some kqts in my country

I wouldn't complain about asians, but Japanese qt3.14s don't require plastic surgery and speak anime.

I would support Korean boy refugees.

They have to go back.

Sure but my heart will always belong to Tea Girl though...

Yes as they have a reputation for being sluts.

It would do less damage but still no, how is it the job of Europe to care for every fucking one in the world ?

They already do as massage parlor sex slaves and nail salon whores.

Yes please.