Can she be stopped?

Can she be stopped?

>ignored completely by trump
>post autistic shit over and over despite being neglected

>Fail at your screen writing career
>Have to resort to shit posting on twitter to the president and posting your Tweets on a Micronesian mushroom hunting image board
Sad!

fuck off bess you don't belong here

>Lost

Did she miss the part where he won?

> talking about preserving the constitution

These are the people who report you for hate speech on facebook and want the 2nd amendment to apply to blunt cutlery instead

Sweetie
Honey
Dear
SweetiePie

zzzzzzzz

She wants that dick.

How long before Sup Forums deals with her

My god I want to look into her eyes as the last remaining essence of life retreats from them.

It's amazing how those words pisses me off to no end. It's as if they are unable to formulate a sentence without stroking their own ego.

My God, you can almost taste the passive aggressive butthurt.

>under the impression you just swore to preserve the constitution
Does the constitution prohibits citicism of protests now?

For fucksake love, stop spamming pol. Your just not that witty.

the funny thing is: if Donald said those things he'd be called sexist.

Stop fucking posting this nobody whore you stupid cunt.

It's typical passive aggressive writing from these kinds of faggots. It makes me cringe from ear to ear

she want trump to suck her titty

Bess likes to pretend to be Trump's mother.
So, when will Sup Forums do something that will make Bess scream for her mother?

>That condescending motherly tone for no reason at all

I wanna beat her with a piece of wood

Why are were giving a child the attention they want
There's good humorous political satire out there that actually makes it's point through poignancy and clarity, not aping out "SWEETIE HONEY (passive aggressive response I practiced in my head)" like an actual junior high school student

God twitter is repulsive. The president pulls out his phone while taking a presidential dump and shits out a tweet and everyone loses their mind trying to analyze and reply to it. If your thoughts and your arguments have to be confined to 150 characters you gotta fucking think a little harder

they pissed me off, but i'm desensitized now that trump is king. she looks like a fucking retard.

that's her just womansplaining

>Sup Forums on the left

>Why are were giving a child the attention they want
Why give it attention when we could punish it?

Waiting for the "plz respond"

Trump doesn't even read twitter. He said that he literally shouts his tweets at his secretary from across the room, which makes his tweets even funnier to imagine.

Millions of more people voted against him than for him.
He is USA's first illegitimate president.

Stay mad.

Should I tweet her this? (under an anonymous account, thanks for your contributions btw)

Someone needs to get in touch with Bess, it's becoming embarrassing

I mean it's the same joke, every time, every tweet, It's hardly displaying comedic range and depth.

SAD

DO IT

Jesus christ no, you look mad and sad as fuck. That fucking wall of text? You may as well mail her your tears in a jar.

The only thing you should ever tweet at this agenda machine is "[autistic screeching]"

>libs thinking they are being witty and edgy but dont understand Trump's dry sarcasm

Maybe, but that's not really an argument. She would just grab that and use it as a weapon for herself
>"this is what Trump supporters look like, look at this blatant ableism"

>more people voted against him than for him.
>USA's first illegitimate president.
Uh, no.
John Q. Adams, Zach Taylor, James Buchanan, Rutherford Hayes, Benjamin Harrison, Grover Cleveland, Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton (twice lol) and George W. Bush all had less votes than the rest of their opponents.
Stop being retarded, leaf.

I'm actually 5'7 :/

I feel you

Sauce?

>She
There's your mistake, this isn't a person, it's a committee. This is the next evolution of CTR, you aren't going to blow her out or hurt her feelings or outtroll her with truth bombs.

She triggers me a little bit, Sup Forums.

NEver. We have discussed that she wants us to go after her for publicity.
She actually wants to move away from writing and get her own show. Someone has told her this is her path and she is doing some viral shit to get her name out there so ppl know who she is.

Her end goal is for us to attack her so she can make the news. She has even named us in one of her tweets.

Thank god no one has taken the bait and I hope that continues. Last thing we need is some autist making her famous

I wishI could trigger as many people as Trump

It pisses me the fuck off when leftists do that shit, with their passive aggressive behavior and pettiness, they think acting like that makes their arguments true or more valuable or something.

fact check: trumps fanbase is more white on average, hence it would only make sense if his supporters are taller on average than the average hillshill

fazit: pants on fire

>He is USA's first illegitimate president.
>Canadian education

can you stop making threads about yourself you self centered whore

Gas her.

Did any of them have Russia hack them fraudulent electoral votes?

Lost the election by 3 million votes. Only retards who voted for him are unemployed inbred hicks and Sup Forumstards. Has already been compromised by Putin, with documented evidence of uroalgia fetishes. Serial adulterer, has tiny fingers, wears long ass ties to cover tiny penis. This man is a fucking disgrace to white nationalism, user. How do you not see this bullshit?

Anyone can be stopped, I'm sure her twitter password is nothing, why don't you steal her account

>dry sarcasm
Or it that the egoistic delusion that he won the election via popular vote uncontested starting to slip away. As a celebrity, Trump needs masses to like him. The days following his inauguration show that the people don't agree with his petty, forced narrative of vapid memes.

Have the oldest meme in my folder.

THIS.

It's in his Megyn Kelly interview

She uses these words because she would be pissed off if someone called her by these pet names. However she is too narcissistic to realize that no one else cares.

>believing in pissgate

>"talking about preserving the constitution"
These are people committing domestic terrorism under the guise of 'muh constitutional rights'

Pretty much this.
Stop posting it unless you plan to dox and hack her

>hey Tom, write this one
>mexico said they won't pay for the wall they're just making it higher and costlier, then add a period and then better watch out with some exclamation points

not
>that's just her being femedial

Checked

I used to hear people actually say those things IRL to get a reaction. Never have been sure how to effectively say something about it without seeming butthurt though. Pretty effective desu.

>peaceful protests
hearty kek, what a dumb whore

Maybe if they put half the effort they do replying to his tweets into the election, they might have won.

>Reee why can't commiefornia dictate the political future of the other 51 states
>Autismal liberal screeching intensifies

Holy shit you're pathetic.

Shut the fuck up. No one wants to hurt this no name bitch. She makes an ass of herself already.

Mostly peaceful. What do you think of those who actually get arrested being faced with a 10 year sentence to fed and $25k? You will literally be paying to house and feed these "libs" even more directly.

Stop paying attention to this whore. She is baiting you. She is shilling to followers on Twitter on return. You're making her more money, stop.

>making her twitter profile private is hurting her

It'll make her depressed for a few hours but she'll get over it and go public once again, faggot.

Why is she talking like a redneck waffle house waitress?

Are you triggered by the "lib"?

That woman reminds me of a 3 year old girl constantly talking to her daddy and he tunes her out while watching the game.

Any are you trolling trying to make us look violent? Go back to whatever hug box you come from and tell them your mission was a great success.

All city people voted for Hillary.

>dat 13 minute gap in tweets

bet she was even clicking refresh the whole time too.

>she will always remember the slimy texture and salty taste of Jimmy Kimmels load
>she will always know that she is worthless to any employer unless she submits to sexual degradation

pretty sure her life is already suffering

>tfw a fake Jewish twitter account tweets the President of the United States with a meme about a frog on a horse-frog pee peeing and poo pooing into a nu-libs mouth that I made while drunk and high
>tfw there is no tfw for your f

can we dox her already?

Some idiot probably will Sup Forums is so big now some newfag always ruins everything.

That's the point though, it's passive agression, it's meant to piss you off.

>merely pretending

Dont get into detail with her if its pissing you off, do like I did, drop a poopoo pee pee meme on her and just let her talk about it to her friends for hours while you find a new thread to shit post in.

its the silence she gets after the storm where she starts to lose it.

>illegitimate president

Winning through the Electoral College is NOT illegitimate. Trump is a legitimate President. Stay salty, leaf.

Oh, did faggy OP get triggered? poor baby

>this level of reading comprehension

>I know the peaceful protests hurt you
They fucking hurt me. These faggot protesting whores blocked my way to work and now I don't know how the fuck I'm gonna buy my textbooks in time. Do they give a shit? Fuck no let's just rampage in the streets! I fucking hate these smug, condescending cunts.

So what's the joke? That she's doing work and not dressed like a whore?

The dumb cunt does not even understand Trump was setting a trap

Of course they voted, and they lost. So get over it you morons.

bess pls go

How much would the welfare programs they use and the administration thereof cost taxpayers if they were out of jail? Not footing the bill for their student loans is already a win.

Reminder that women use these petnames as a Freudian slip, they think it is funny but in reality it is their brain desperately trying to stop them from continuing down the path of self destruction, the female brain is hardwired to want all of the things that feminists fight against, and by using these petnames it is trying to tell the woman that she needs to get knocked up and raise a child so she can use those names on it. We should be trying to help these pathetic degenerates, not make fun of them, they are the most unhappy of any women in history and they don't even realize that they are putting themselves there, because of their inferior intellectual capacity they will not ever be able to have the situational awareness required to selfexamine and realize they are fucking themselves over.

>Bess shills

You just want us to give her media attention.

>being this paranoid
>two memes were dropped and everyone stopped
>hes bumping the thread

And they probably hate you for being a smug condescending cunt.

6'2 is obviously manlet territory