Reminder that Americans had to kill each other because of jewish greed

Reminder that Americans had to kill each other because of jewish greed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_intervention_in_Mexico
youtu.be/5hfEBupAeo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>According to antisemites the Jews are responsible for everything ever.

Really fires up the old neurons.

Reminder you lost a war against emus

Please tell me how the Jews caused the Civil War.

I've always suspected it but I now want to be redpilled.

Pic related is one of the best Jews in American history.

Damn, shut down...

Good work my Burger Brother.

Well that's a pat explanation.

Only trouble is it's completely false.

Lincoln wasn't a jew and there was no surfeit of jews associated with him. Most american jews at the time were southerners. Charleston was the jewish capital and they were mostly Reform Jews to boot.

The Ashkenazi colony in New York came later, so the facts just don't support you.

Can someone tell me what would happen if the CSA won ?

A lot of the Northern army was comprised of Irish migrants. In order to gain citizenship they were forced into battle. Breddy gud setup if you ask me, give Paddy a gun, salary pays the bills back home for his Colleen and babbys.

Mexico might have a significant French speaking minority.

Impossible to tell after a while because of how entangled things get and how much difference accumulates over time, but in the immediate aftermath, the South wouldn't have invaded or conquered the North, that was out of the question and logistically impossible for them, the country would have just been split into two separate countries. Over time the South wouldn't have been able to compete with mechanized labor from England, the North, and other industrializing countries, would be heavily tariffed and economically sanctioned by the North into eventually rejoining it while getting rid of slavery since it wasn't economical at that point and then would have sent most of the remaining slaves to Liberia most likely. Anything more specific or later is a total crapshoot to me.

Interesting

If anything they would be pro-south, just like the rest of the global order. Maybe Russia was pro-north, and average joe Europe, but most of the major countries provided aid at least.

The ultimate redpill is realizing ''good guys'' in war isn't real because both sides are killing each other for their shitty man made flags and terms

Thank you ameribro may Trump be a good president for you and not another jewish puppet

USA would have allied with Prussia/German Empire seeing as CSA cozied up to UK/France

who didn't ?

I remember when I was 14 too.

>Dude like borders are just imaginary lines lmao

This was the north being greedy, the south had no power.

Abe Lincoln became president without a single vote from the south

It is likely that jews were involved however

lol its literally the truth, and it confuses people. but its true and you know it

He is right though.

There is a difference between meaningless countries like Belgium or Canada being nationalistic because they literally are just arbitrary lines drawn on a map.

But if you live in the US, the country that basically made monarchy obsolete for all mankind and thrust us into the modern world, then yes you have a right to be proud of your country.

>Reminder that Americans had to kill each other because they had no one else to kill at that specific moment.
Our country was born of blood and warfare. War is the one constant throughout our entire history. It's the one thing we do exceptionally well.

just like everybody you know

And Europeans killed each other to save them

Was Abraham Lincoln a good president?

By Charleston you mean the largest slave port in the country at the time? Gee I wonder what they were up to.

Based on the fact that the South has still never fully industrialized and now gets welfare bux they can be thankful they're part of the Union or they'd have been a white Mexico.

He made two fatal errors that puts him in the bottom 5.

1. Freeing the slaves
And 2. Not sending them back to Africa once he freed them.

But he can't be blamed really. It was common philosophy int the 1800s that the "lesser races" could be civilized as long as they had white rules and lived in a white culture.
But we have learned through experience that they still haven't gotten their shit together after 150 years. So we will never make that mistake again.

My grandpa from mexico has french heritage so this doesn't surprise me

but where is deadly spiders and kangaroo-boxer?

never said you couldn't be proud, im talking about people picking sides for people committing murder for no real reason

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_intervention_in_Mexico

I'd murder your entire family for letting you turn into such a raging faggot.

youtu.be/5hfEBupAeo4

Daily reminder that the North betrayed the South, not the other way around.

The North was ruining the South before the war even began. See pic related.

Top chort

7 mins in and i'm quite impressed Sir. I recommend.