Conservatives need to start accepting abortion

You know I'm right. The reason why so many white women don't vote Republican is because they're afraid the GOP will take away abortion rights. So many women vote on this single issue.

When it comes to abortion, conservatives have lost. You will not remain in power long if you are against abortion and more and more women go out to vote. It's a fool's game. Keep the nationalist, anti-immigration and free-market tendencies, but start embracing abortion and weed, way more people and way more women will vote conservative.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifenews.com/2016/05/11/black-lives-matter-28-of-abortions-done-on-black-babies-but-blacks-just-12-of-population/
rtl.org/outreach/
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/
abort73.com/abortion/abortion_and_race
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if it means less crackbabies without fathers I'm all for it desu

>kills the offspring of shitskins and leftists
>bad
I've never understood this

Yeah I'm for it makes a lot less undesirables out there. Sucks that it has to come out of my tax dollars though because idiots are retarded about sex.

>Sucks that it has to come out of my tax dollars

Doesn't have to. Just make it legal.

>Don't want kids
>Have sex anyways
>Not prepared for a child
>Child incoming
>Try to justify murder so you don't have to take responsibility

>Feminism is the radical notion that..

That what mayn i gotta know

in first half of pregnancy there is no higher brain yet so I dont really see any ethical issue there

i agree. Let the abortion go, it affects minorities mostly and fuck those assholes.

Doesn't kill shitskins, almost all abortions are done by white women.

Any stat to back that up? It mostly affects whites...

>all that trash

good going bitches

I bet they talk about green energy solutions and climate change too, the cunts.

>women are equal

Im all for 500k dead niggers a year at the cost of letting a woman have a choice.

I was going to say, they're all marching for progress and progressive ideals yet they leave hundreds of pounds of garbage in the streets. What the fuck? They are mad at Trump for not being perfect yet they fucking litter, which is actually breaking the law

bump

>Doesn't kill shitskins, almost all abortions are done by white women.
lifenews.com/2016/05/11/black-lives-matter-28-of-abortions-done-on-black-babies-but-blacks-just-12-of-population/

pretty sure it's

>woman are people

which is a pretty radical notion desu

BLACKS DONT GET ABORTIONS, WHITE WOMEN DO. DONT FALL FOR THE MEME.

I already do
I fully support abortion on the condition the child will have a lesser quality of life or if the parents are in no condition to be having it

Dude, black women are something like 4x more likely to get an abortion than all the other races combined.

Those white woman weren't likely to raise anything of merit anyway

This shit was made legal like 40 years ago. All they are fighting for now is whether its free or not and paid for by the government, lots who are fighting it dont even know that much and think its illegal.

>lifenews.com/2016/05/11/black-lives-matter-28-of-abortions-done-on-black-babies-but-blacks-just-12-of-population/
Did you just cite black lives matter

This is what I've been saying. Republicans need to give up on Gays and Abortions and Democrats need to give up on Guns. Those 3 issues put to bed would completely redraw the political spectrum in this country.

Libcucks need to start accepting responsibility and consequences. You know I'm right.

I'm a conservative and I am pro-abortion.

However, I am not for federal government deciding for the legality of abortion, federal funding of abortion or insurance funding abortion.

The states should decide if abortion is legal for their states and if a woman wants to have her progeny vacuum sucked out of their vagina, then they can pay for it out of pocket.

republican controlled Senate, House, and exective branch. Republican majority in supreme court justices.
"Derp, so many white women don't vote republican!!!"

I somewhat agree.

I'm against abortion, I'm a devout Catholic but at the end of the day, the women getting abortions are lost souls, they are damaged people. They shouldn't have children anyway.
What we need to do is focus on evangelising people and changing the attitudes toward abortion over time.

White women who are liberal and would raise their children liberal. Be happy they're doing it.

I cited the first link I found googling black abortions in the US.
Here are some others then
rtl.org/outreach/
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/
abort73.com/abortion/abortion_and_race

Bigger mess than a tickertape parade. What an embarrassment.

Yeah no shit. It's an easy logical leap too, more blacks and Mexicans will start to get abortions

Agreed, the only reason i can see that the right opposes abortion rights is religious.
Conservatives cucked by Jesus. Then the rest agree with them because of group think.

>current year
>not supporting abortion
Preaching to the choir senpai

Ever thought about fucking less? Abortion has become a profitable market in the U.S. which lobbies and promotes any initiative that maximizes the number of abortions now and in the future.
How do the protesters adress that problem?
Or are they just part of the lobby, drowning any sane discussion?

2/2

Nasty women

>abortion
>rights

It's calmed down with the conservatives, though. I remember John McCain saying "I believe life begins at conception" as he paused like Al Bundy or Kramer waiting for the crowd's applause to die down before he can begin his next line. Then of course, that old fuck ended up losing like a little bitch and giving us four years of Obama.

Romney was an anti-abortion, praying in school cuck too, giving us a nice hellish four more years of King Nigger.

I feel like Trump is the first Republican I've seen in a while who didn't care about it much, but knows he has to at least bash abortion a little bit to please the conservatives. His main focus on abortion was to make sure it was in no way funded by the government, something I totally agree with. You either pay for that yourself or grab a coat hanger.

I'm hoping the non-issue of abortion calms down among conservatives, but still present enough to keep it from being funded by taxpayers

Yeah I just don't get it, there are so many forms of contraception out there. But muh cum

Looks like your mother didn't do her part. Should have aborted, desu

>Tell people to fuck less

Yep, flawless policy there Gunther, we should expect the global birth rate to decrease overnight.

She really should have t b h

fresh oc here

Post first timester abortion is literally infanticide. I don't care if every women in the world wants it, I will not move.

cool font

the problem there though, is that the people who can't afford an abortion are going to be the people who need it the most

it needs to be affordable to be effective

As long as we include post birth abortion for the undesirables.

People need to get a sense for what it means for such business to maximize profits. If it's allowed, they need to make sure it comes with a heavy drawback for both parties. Listen to your intellectuals... like the real ones, not the ones acting like they know the absolute truth about such a thing but the ones adressing both the dangers and necessities

Make one saying nasty women

I say it's their own damn fault. Don't have unprotected sex if you can't afford a kid or an abortion.

If government isn't a part of whatever healthcare system we end up with, it will be up to their health insurance if they want to cover it.

Exactly!

Women are more pro-life than men.

It's just a hyperbole to get attention.There's is no perfect solution to this problem but I was never able to view restraint as something that bears ill fruits.

Most White women voted for Trump.

Only degenerates care about abortion.

Abortion is a mortal sin. You are auto-excommunicated from the Church if you abort or help in abortion.

>giving women the power to murder innocent humans in order to avoid taking responsibility for their own decisions
I know it's one of our achilles heels but I just can't advocate for it. It's abhorrent that it's even controversial.

>muh rape, muh risk to the mother
These are the only acceptable exceptions. You disingenuous libs always bring these up but you know damn well you want it to extend far beyond that. Once abortion is fully legal at all stages of pregnancy I will absolutely not be surprised when libs start pushing for it to be legal for mothers to murder their own children post-womb as well. We live in a society where at least half the population thinks murdering children is an acceptable sacrifice to avoid a woman being inconvenienced by her own decisions

>Most White women voted for Trump.
>most: almost all
>53%

You'll get nowhere if you argue with morals. If you say mortal sin, you might aswell explain why it is. Does it damage the societal structure? Give rise to any degenerate policies long-term?

I have a question. Does this phenomenon appear anywhere in the animal kingdom? Under which conditions does it appear?

you mean Catholics, other denominations aren't that serious, they'd just give you the stink eye and be passive aggressive until you left the church.

I agree. The truth is, now that the left have heavily adopted demographic based identity politics, if the gop give in on just a few select things like abortion they could destroy the democratic party for a generation.

>>I have a question. Does this phenomenon appear anywhere in the animal kingdom? Under which conditions does it appear

No, animals don't know how to perform abortions. However, let's run through some examples: sea turtles or other egg-bearing animals lay hundreds of eggs, because most of them are killed and eaten by something. When a new alpha male takes over a family, it usually kills the offspring of the previous alpha. (Lions, tigers, wolves, etc.) Also, many animals have large litters because most of the young will die.
So, in human terms, weak, retarded, small, and stupid babies would be killed, as would stepchildren, or babies whose parents can't provide for them.

We can prevent killing live (air-breathing) babies through birth control and abortion.

There are already liberals buttmad about how gay couples living in the suburbs are rejecting "radical queerness". I see that one as doable.

Give Zika a couple years to mutate and even the church will have to provide an indulgence for birth control or fall

^What this guy said. Christians fucked up by targeting the act of abortion (which is easy to shame and bully someone over) rather than looking at conditions which cause people to do so. (Can't feed/support the kids, too messed up to be having sex unsterilized, trying to hard to be reactionary to atheist feminism, etc)

Paying Dr. Goldstein $5k to blender a black fetus is the best rebate you can get on 18 years of welfare and many years after of jail supervision.

Some animals will eat a number off their offspring right after birth if they had a difficult pregnancy and need nutrition