What stage are we currently at with Trump Sup Forums?

What stage are we currently at with Trump Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0401383/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah except the "Sup Forums was left-wing" meme was never true.

/new/ was stormfront 2.0, Sup Forums became o/b/ama for a week in 2009. Wew fucking lad. There's a reason why people say Sup Forums is a containment board and waahhhhh about our memes.

t. Actual oldfag

Revulsion. Just looking at him, listening to his whiny voice, hearing the garbage he spews... I have an allergic reaction to him.

>le pendulum meme.
Our views have really not changed all that much, we just got angryer.

Winning

yeah that about sums it up

>signed, oldfag

Easiest way to tell someone's not an oldfag

This
The actual old fags know this was never about contrarianism. This place has been far right since long before Trump or any of that shit. And we will be far right long after leftfags are redpilled, just like most of us oldfags were at one point or another.

imdb.com/title/tt0401383/

I'm have very strong feeling that trump supporters are being rounded up and sentenced as traitors in few years. Cops will probably use list of IP addresses and Sup Forums archives in their witch hunt. Serves you right for ruining united states.

>This place has been far right since long before Trump or any of that shit.

Trump's not far right, he's just another neocon.

he hasn't even started yet, so lets wait and see.
from what we've seen so far there will still be plenty of lefty whinging for years to come

>still be plenty of lefty whinging for years to come

That doesn't mean it's good faggot.

I believe him. A fake oldfag would use
>Le t meme XD terveisin haha im a faggot ass le "t" finland cuck t t t t t t t t t

Just becasue Sup Forums largely supports Trump, doesn't mean Sup Forums agree with him on everything. And there is far, far more to being a neocon than supporting Israel.

I dont think it was a far right only place. This place was always a mix bag. Back then, besides all the hittler /swastica posting people, the fedora tipping White Knights came from here. They are the proto-sjw, and can be considered left wing.

But i say Sup Forums is mostly libertarian above all else

Cant wait. Fuck the right wing

>far right
there is no far right

there are only people who have peeked behind the curtain

if we could menage to get children bold for bieber. is there a way we could menage leftie's to jump of building's

Is this another pro-Soros pro commie thread?

Yeah we want the Jews to stay in their zone.

We support that they fuck off to their zone and take their commies and deal with them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Nice trolling asshole - FREE SPEECH!!!

In my experience anyone who calls themselves an oldfag has only been here for like 3 years

One year in.

the stage that that post has already failed its first point.

nobody has left, if anything this site is more alive than ever.

its gonna be good lads.