Unemployed members of Sup Forums

What the FUCK is your problem?

Employed members of Sup Forums

What the FUCK is your problem?

There's your reply

"I sure do hope that my TINY PENIS doesn't get noticed by all of these HOT BABES," whined the tiny little man with the mustache and bushy ear tufts. He was wearing a wool suit two sizes two large for him. There was a very precise little hole cut into the crotch of his pants that exposed his two inch long penis. Why his pants had been designed this way was anyone's guess, but his tailors - both of them giggling statuesque blondes above 5'10" each - had insisted that he only wear pants of that exact design.

He walked down the street, hoping no one would notice his tiny, tiny penis, but it was no use. The entire street full of hot babes was filled with mocking laughter and incredulous hisses. It was going to be a long, 10 mile walk back to his apartment in which he slept on the couch and was only permitted to crawl to get around. This was going to be especially difficult to explain to Charlie, his bull, a 6'5" black man with an eight inch cock. His wife had given birth to another brood of black babies just a year ago; she'd probably be pregnant again soon.

He was going to have to take on a third job in order to afford all of these black babies, all of whom would grow up into sneering teenagers who hated him. He really did hate handing over his paycheck to his wife and bull, but it was the only time he could see her smile, albeit not at him. Life had its rewards, he mused to himself, but then he remembered the size of his penis.

This man's name? OP.

its called being canadian

how the fuck are burgers unemployed tho?

Centrelink pays for me tendies, you wagekuk

Im Spaniard. Its either wait untill the crisis is dealt with, or move to another country. Of course i keep looking for it, but they just aren't any jobs.

You're all welcome to work here at Walmart with me. I wish one day I could be with an entire shift of Sup Forumsacks, but I get niggers instead....for now.

I've been working here a decade. Im sure I could show you the ropes!

medical problems

i dont know why im not on disability, i guess i thought id fix it by now with my diet since thats what it has to do with, but im still unable to get over 125 pounds and can barely use my left arm, left shoulder is bruised now even

So I'm most about 8 hours off being unemployed.....

I've worked above and beyond my station with very little reward for a company that appointed a new Scottish manager to "streamline" the company.

Instead his been running around turning the company into Melrose Place with his drama and making up reasons to fire people who get in his way.....

I've just found out that I'm next on his target list as I've dobbed him in to the company owners for making changes that run against their decisions to fulfil his own agenda.

Its shit like this that's my problem....... useless overqualified assholes that wouldn't know what work is if it bit them on the ass......

Also this now puts my "Go advance my education for the future and save a deposit for a home" plan yet again on hold......

35 and it looks like I'll never have a proper future at this rate, so you can go fuck yourself along with every stupid asshole propping this system up and keeping it alive.....

fpbp

I'm starting a trade skill apprenticeship in 1½ month
no one wants to hire anyone for 1½ months only

i am overqualified

fuck what happened to you?

I have a job. AMA.

I'm retired

ayo sischa bis du das, Digga. Almagna inshâlláh, kebab döner. TURKYIE TURKIYE TURKIYE

was hast du gesagt, mutteficken nazi scheiße

The real world is fucking terrible.
I much rather stay at home with my anime.

I'm only 12 years old. Get on my level, newfags.

Boah, lan. fresse du opfa

Hey man the working season just ended, I got schooling to do

for starters, half the board is 18, and half of those still in high school

Problem is that nobody wants to employ me

/thread

No Jobs, Centrelink's trying to extort people who actually found work so no incentive to look for jobs either.

Don't post this shit, I am still mad.

celiac and food allergies but im afraid now i have lupus since undiagnosed celiac causes that and i still have cold sweats and a fucked arm and it seems like my liver and kidneys and gall bladder all hurt when i dont eat a flawless diet, and the fever gets worse

im seeing a doctor as soon as possible

My family's rich enough that I don't have to work anytime soon

>It's a wagecucks vs neetcucks thread

Can we just move this to