Why are Turks hated so much on Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2017/01/turkey-considering-teaching-jihad-in-schools
twitter.com/AnonBabble

turks are ahistorical mongol rape babies that gave up their beliefs to worship a literal paedophile desert warlord.

I love Turkey
I always defend turkey users in Sup Forums
I always support turkish users in Sup Forums
ALWAYS

Turkiye = the best polish ally ever
THE BEST

Pic rel = our the best national poet Adam Mickiewicz who went to Turkey to help Ottoman Empire.
A huge amount of polish people in 19 century belived that ONLY Turkish people could help us and give us indepedence from Russia, Austria and Prussia/Germany

Adam Mickiewicz in one of the best works - "The Crimean Sonnets" exalts post-turkish lands and crimean tatars with former ottoman heritage

Poland was FIRST state which recognized new Kemalist Republican Turkey
Turkey helped us to join to NATO. They played a big role to do that
When was Greek - Turkish war Poland support Turkey in arena of international politics and pretend that Izmir/Smyrna is Turkey
The oldest polish ulan ( cavallry ) from WW2 is Polish Muslim - Mustafa Abramowicz
One of the most brave regiment of Polish-Soviet war 1919-1921 was Muslim Regiment which is named Pułk Jazdy Tatarskiej im. Mustafy Achmatowicza / Dywizjon Mahometański

TURKIYE THANK YOU :3

roach get out

This

>Why are arabs hated so much on Sup Forums ?
why indeed?

how is the t*rkish problem in Sweden, Sven?

Autistic Butthurt mainly

I love Turkey. That's it
They are my friends

Because they are cockroaches

>poland
>eternal enemy of t*rks
I wonder who could be behind this post

Fuck you Armenia
Yesterday evening I created thread about your shitty country

Because from the moment they moved from the steppes to Anatolia they've been niggers who destroy everything they touch.

Pretty much this. We gave up beliefs for every other religion.

Pretty bad actually, they are not keeping up with their daily cum and rape quotas.

You see in sweden all immigrants are REQUIRED to rape at least 10 boys/girls a day and donate AT LEAST 5 liters of fresh cum.

Sadly turks are often impotent and prefer to keep the raping between themselves, as such the swedish population is not satisfied.

What can we do to solve this problem?

although Armenia btfo your ass a million times, t*rk

What a stupid thread. Lol

But it's false
Poland and Turkey are eternal friends

Vienna 1683 was terrible mistake
Weak Turkey was bringing us Weak Poland in XVIII century and Poland Partitions by Prussia, Austria and Russia

Turks are sexy and I love them
They have the best food

stop with the t*rks are white meme

because Sup Forums is literally the stupidest board on this website and hates people for no reason

Let me get clear you forever. Turkey has 80 million population. We have 10-15 million k*rds. other 65 million is Turks. I can estimate only %15-20 of Turks can be 'white'. I mean light hair, colored eyes. Others mostly look like olive skin and brown eyes. And we have k*rd-a-like type. Those are dark skinned and dark eyes.

But this meme is real
They looks like italians or other mediterranean

I know some Turks, they are more whiter than your fagface

russian shills propaganda agency creates Sup Forums opinions

Bokveren

What's with the shit I read about the plan for kids to be taught about jihad in schools in Turkey now? In the west the kids are learning about being naturally bisexual and that gender is a choice. Baby roaches instead get taught the honor of assploding themselves on public transport and to throw fags from buildings. This might make integration problematic, non?

jihadwatch.org/2017/01/turkey-considering-teaching-jihad-in-schools

>it's always Germany
I am ashamed of replying to a t*rk

you just keep lying to yourself until you believe it

and I can see that you are a fat lonely faggot