I hope Brexiters will get ready for the rape Germans prepared for them

I hope Brexiters will get ready for the rape Germans prepared for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/01/18/ubs-goldman-sachs-brexit/
fortune.com/2017/01/18/hsbc-brexit-london-paris-uk/
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-news-goldman-sachs-move-half-london-jobs-3000-employees-new-york-europe-eu-frankfurt-a7534776.html
standard.co.uk/news/london/pulling-out-of-european-single-market-serious-for-city-of-london-a3443121.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germans can't do fuck all

We just ban french wine sales, promote Spanish wine sales and use the Eu's "freedom of movement" against them. All the frogs will protest but their government will tell them that as the money and jobs are still in the EU they have to calm their tits

France will then also leave

I feel like it would be very beneficial for brits if they prioritised hungarian agricultural products over german ones as well.

And this will change anything how? You are 60 mil people against almost 500. Trump wont help you.

London banks are packing up.

We already made a special trade deal with Britain though.

Don't you have a toilet to clean?

>We already made a special trade deal with Britain though.

You have no idea where the most of British export goes, do you?

Nah sorry but we switch German meat for Italian meat

Dutch fishing ships for Greek

Pull all the jobs to the south of Europe under the pretense of helping the worse off economies but instead we just make the jobs go to where the migrants are

causing more migrants to stay in the EU and less come here

(((Ready)))

Money back to Mali?

No, you will not. Those are EU countries my firend. Sanctions will be on EU level. You wll need to live on beans.

>that pic
wow sexism much, like ugh just ugh

haha 3rd world shithole talking big

The way people talk about it, you'd think Britain is the only country in the world to be out of the EU.

In their eyes, all non-EU nations are either super powers or poor.

You're full of shit m8

I think we mostly produce corn and peas. But according to the OEC "The top exports of Hungary are Cars ($10.3B), Vehicle Parts ($5.19B), Spark-Ignition Engines ($3.97B), Packaged Medicaments"

Around 1500 jobs are going to leave the UK financial sector so far, declared in the UK.

1.5 million people in the UK work in finance.

1500. 1.5 million.

Not on our fucking watch.

Exactly they are the EU

their individual countries will not be able to oppose it, the EU still gets our trade, but the Dutch fishermen or German butchers out of work will resent the fuck out of it and vote to leave

>And this will change anything how? You are 60 mil people against almost 500. Trump wont help you.
>London banks are packing up.

680 million actually

New war in Northern Ireland coming.

Wow one shithole tries to be mean to another. We at least have real chances to grow, Pedro

> eu bigger than the us
> they dont even have the uk anymore

>We already made a special trade deal with Britain though.

yes

AMERICA FIRST

Kek

We all love u bongs, stop sending retirees and buy more wine plz, don't give a fuck about Gibraltar

>Nah sorry but we switch German meat for Italian meat
>Dutch fishing ships for Greek
>Pull all the jobs to the south of Europe under the pretense of helping the worse off economies but instead we just make the jobs go to where the migrants are
>causing more migrants to stay in the EU and less come here

Nah sorry but EU nations can't make bilateral trade deals with you remember?

You are dreaming and you are fucked..

Once the UK leaves the EU, the USA will have a larger total GDP than the whole EU kek

Europe is a dead/dying continent. Good thing we are cutting the strings

sure, russian sanctions are EU wide, toll is EU policy, they have abilites to fuck you up m8

>Around 1500 jobs are going to leave the UK financial sector so far, declared in the UK.
Why are you lying

>fortune.com/2017/01/18/ubs-goldman-sachs-brexit/

3000 only in Goldman Sachs

>3000 of 1.5 million
truly the end of days

meanwhile UK unemployment continues to fall and is amongst the lowest in the developed world, that's even with 6 million Poles in the UK stealing jobs.

Except Spain is one of the fastest growing economies in the EU, we have a way higher GDP per capita.
We have superior culture, history of not being raped by Russians, better climate, no slavshits,

our trading situation with the rest of europe will remain exactly the same, anyone who doubts that is a fool

I hope Great Britain makes a great success of this whole process.

They're our nigger wall.

You fogot that EU has only ability to impose duty tax on products

Sorry not toll, I meant duty tax

>EU bigger than USA
Get fucked Eurocucks

[Citation Needed]

Yes yes never conquered, oh wait ...

this is the only corporation halving their number of employees.

It might mean 750k

Hey, you remember before the EU when the UK was on the verge of bankruptcy? Oh, wait...

Italy has massive youth unemployment they need jobs to stimulate growth, the EU refusing a deal will make Euroscepticism grow, the same goes for Greece and Spain.

Isn't Spain becoming very unstable at the moment?

>Once the UK leaves the EU, the USA will have a larger total GDP than the whole EU kek
>Europe is a dead/dying continent. Good thing we are cutting the strings

List of European Union member states by GDP growth
1 Republic of Ireland 26.3
2 Gibraltar 6.00 (2008 est.)
3 Luxembourg 4.40
4 Czech Republic 3.90
5 Poland 3.50
6 Malta 3.40
7 Romania 3.40
8 Slovakia 3.20
9 Spain 3.10
10 Hungary 3.00

You do realize that you can be America first and have trade deals that are good for both sides you fucking greasy salami.

Except it is not.

You are delusional

>implying best buddy Russia/Belarus/Moldova/Montenegro and Serbia won't form new alliance with UK/America.

All the mosques will be blown away
Your doom is already within sight
As your daughter learns politics

don't worry, you'll be able to clean toilets in the rest of the eu

Literally that bad at doing caricatuures that you have to label everything.
What happened to the good old
>uncle sam = usa
>bismark = germany
>proud man of colour = france
>goat = turkey

Pathetic. Very, very sad

You do know what's the difference between GDP and GDP growth right?

Lesson

Eastern Europe drive GDP growth in the EU and has lots of room to grow

Not so the UK or US which are stagnant.

UK is fucked.

You are actually the most ferocious one in this negociations. Your politicians kept it low profile, but are the one pushing on Germany. In absolute terms you got less money to lose. In relative ones, way more.

>gif
STOP FUCKUNG TRIGGERING ME REEEE

Anyone got a picture of the cuck who made this?

You're paid to wash my car, not offer opinions, Polack.

Your people spread so far and wide to better countries far from your own that you may as well be modern day horselords you fucking gypsy

>>implying best buddy Russia/Belarus/Moldova/Montenegro and Serbia won't form new alliance with UK/America.
>All the mosques will be blown away
>Your doom is already within sight
>As your daughter learns politics

Kek

Burger trusts russians.

Haven't you heard that Trump's first international meeting is with UK?

We're going it alone, with our old allies USA and developing nations like India, China, Brazil, Singapore, Russia etc.

EU and Germany is old news.

>EU bigger than US
fake news strikes again

stay delusional, yuropoor

>gdp ppp growth 2007-2014

Good thing there's no euroskepticism in eastern europe, oh wait.

>1 Republic of Ireland 26.3
>2 Gibraltar 6.00 (2008 est.)
>3 Luxembourg 4.40
are those top three chosen on purpose as a joke?

I don't care. I enjoy English chocolates and clothing.

Neck yourself Communist faggot.

very creative of you, luckily Budapest never fell to Ottomans, oh wait...
+Poland still was a Russian cumdump till 1989
+Poland never conquered an entire fucking continent
+Poland is still dirt poor

Growth rate for 15 trillion USD and growth rate for 232.1 billion USD are really comparable aren't they.

Accept the USA wants trade agreements with the UK, and Europe needs it.

Remoaners are the most uninformed niggers on the planet. Next to hollywood celebrities.

The Americans are about to rip up their trade agreements fucking over American workers, including TTIP. Trump says Britain will be one of their first new trade partners, as the British economy won't siphon jobs or undermine the US market like say China does.

If Britain becomes the only country in Europe with unrestricted access to the US market, watch all your eurocorps relocate to Britain for that access.

fortune.com/2017/01/18/hsbc-brexit-london-paris-uk/

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-news-goldman-sachs-move-half-london-jobs-3000-employees-new-york-europe-eu-frankfurt-a7534776.html

standard.co.uk/news/london/pulling-out-of-european-single-market-serious-for-city-of-london-a3443121.html

and dozens more

Yeah, it is easy to have high grow rate when you are a literal shithole, we went through this a few years ago. Enjoy the economic surplus while you can, when you realize that it will normalize way before reaching a first world level, the crash will be hard.

you do realise the EU will fall apart within the decade?

>Gibraltar
Uh, user.

Sure we were. You never were under commie regime and still you are shit.

We develop 2x quicker than you a second ther is no war in here. It shows how shitty you are.

That's only because of all the pakis and polish faggots like yourself we've been taking.

Pretty sure poles have their beef with germans too, they just have more beef with brits.

dunno, im a dutch exchange student,
Im in the rich northern part so living standards are actually on par with my home country
lets conveniently leave out 2015 and 2016
lets convenienly ignore its much easier to double your gdp from 2M to 4M than to grow as an advanced country
lets conveniently ignore that Poland still has a way smaller economy than Spain

Why do you care? It just means that Poland's economy will also collapse because they can't get free gibs from the rest of Europe.

Bro, noone ever signed TTIP. Check data come back and apologise.

Nothing is going to change. There was never TTIP agreement with EU, just talks.

>We just ban french wine sales, promote Spanish wine sales

The EU won't accept that

You were the orginal European country to be conquered by Muslims.

eJew?

>People now defending the international jew bankers

this is all under consideration and will depend on the deal that we reach concerning the banking sector

i cant decide who irritates me more, the pro brexit people who think that everything will be fine, or the anti brexit people like you who insist that the world is falling apart

why dont you stop being a retard

Poland is palanned to be be more less even with donations about 2025. You are obliged to pay use uptill 2020. Well we will lose 5 years of decreasing donations, true but who cares.

I personally want to see a country slowly collapsing on its own wish. Hope you deport my fellow coutrymen during this collapse.

It's not a delusion

The EU makes sure to label where produce comes from, so we just use our laws to ban any from certain areas

if they wish to sell the goods to us (and we buy more than we sell to the EU) they will have to shift their work forces at our whims.

5 years of no french wine, 6 of no spanish. But they CANNOT complain, because the jobs and money is still inside the EU. it's using their rules against them

You won't negotiate with Spain you fucking dummy, Moma Merkel will make sure that everyone stay in line during the process if she wish, the spanish have literally no reason to make you any gift.

The entire issue of Brexit revolves around FN and Afd victory or defeat (and Netherlands at a lesser extent).
If none of them win you will suffer a lot during the next decade.

It ultimately wasn't signed because of Brexit, and Trump being opposed to it has killed it entirely. TTIP has been in negotiations for over 10 years, it was the EU's FTA with the US. Now it's gone, and only Britain will get that market access.

Britain will be the only European nation with a FTA with the most lucrative market in the world. You're about to witness just how disloyal corporations are when it comes to profits.

let me guess, OP is yet another butthurt eastern euro who is chimping out because he believes that brits are all suddenly anti polish racists. well done for believing all of the bullshit in the meida

they made lodndon 1st city in the world, thay are taing it with them

HSBC anounced it and you didnt even start article 50 procedure

Kicked them all out, and you're the first country to get conquered by spics :^)

>The EU won't accept that

that's the point of leaving it ?????????????

Just buy wine from South Africa (Western Cape), problem solved, Jesus, guys, relax.

nah deport them

The fact that a trade organization has debt is astounding

Why not?

We aren't in the EU we can make our own laws.

Will they use their freedom of movement to keep money and jobs in the EU or fuck over all spanish and french wine growers who watch us make free trade deals with Chilean and South African ones

>you can't win goy
>don't even try goy
>brexit will never pass
>drumpf will never be president
Bad goy, be docile and pay taxes for shitskin welfare!

>You won't negotiate with Spain you fucking dummy
Spain is up to their head in debt, they need job growth, or Catalonia & Basque will continue to get rowdy.
>The entire issue of Brexit revolves around FN and Afd victory or defeat (and Netherlands at a lesser extent).
No, it depends the trade deals we get for example if we start to buy American cars instead of German ones it'll hit the German Economy.

What he means is that the EU won't desolidarize itself to make a deal with UK, it's a big economy but it's not the USA or China.

Yeah we're ready Pyotr just like the last 2 times the Krauts got uppity.

I've left streaks down my toilet bowl, get over here and get cleaning.

>the spanish have literally no reason to make you any gift.

$$$$

Are they implying that a woman couldn't beat men at arm wrestling? That's very sexist desu