twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>kike reporter
Soviet television

C U T E
U
T
E

THAT PRONOUNCIATION

Why does the reporter sound like he's gurgling on a nutsack while he speaks?

>That atrocious attempt at speaking english and constant mix up between Obama and Trump
The Swedish media is so pathetic that it's not even funny at this point.

THIS IS STATE! MEDIA! I REPEAT!

STATE MEDIA!

CAPS LOCK MEANS YOU SHOULD SPREAD IT AROUND AND EMBARRASS HIM!

CAPS LOCK NEVER LIES.

ITS LIKE BBC, BUT SVT BECAUSE, SWEDEN YES!

And we're actually forced to pay tax for this shit.

twitter.com/peterrawet/status/822563774695620610

Upvoted. Fuck Drumpf. He is the worst and you know it.

STATE MEDIA
T
A
T
E

M
E
D
I
A

((((State media))))

Vem fan är denna mupp som representerar oss och våran media? Åt helvete med dessa vänster människor! Han borde skämmas och bli av med sitt jobb.

SVT borde försvinna, helt.

Jävla idioter!

Nästa svenska cuck som postar, borde göra en genomtänkt beskrivning så burgerna reagerar kraftigare, inte bara posta länken och hoppas på det bästa, swedcucks!

Sluta missbruka ordet cuck din cuck.

And you are a faggot, you are choosing to shill on pol of all places, how retarded has one to bet to waste one's time shilling on Sup Forums

>swedes talking in english about whether the american president is good/bad

so much cringe, fix your own shit first

Why do countries actually have state media? Does no one realize it is soviet-tier shit?

are you by chance implying that your joke of a media is better?

>do you think they should be tracked?
>no
>but that's obama's policies
what did he mean by this

It didn´t help swede-media that you kinda disinformed it, this is the result.

Alot of our teachers and journalist went to DDR and Moskow on nice "happenings" and this, is what we live with. So if you ever wonder why west is trying to push gay rights and equality down your troat, it´s your countrys fault.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Bezmenov

youtube.com/watch?v=3jMbMI_ZAnQ

(((Swedish Reporter)))

>Hello fellow White Man

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg

Russia was a victim of communism so infinitely more than Sweden, so just fuck off kindly.

>svenska cuck
>som postar
>burgerna
>länken
>swedcucks
blatte

>Swede
>Asks about muzzies
Checks out.

Good luck with your economy Kraut scum, with America out of the globalization game the blood suckers will be aiming their fangs at other game.

it's another episode of
>reporter is to unimportant to interview actual politicians and even if he would, they would stomp him because his argumensts are weak
>so he goes to some parade and interviews random civilians to show how uninformed the supporters of a specific politician are
yet it only shows that (surprise surprise) the normal person isn't familiar with politics as some guy who does it for a living

Yes.

BARA GUD VET HUR MYCKET JAG VILL HA FASCISM I EUROPA REEEEEEEEE

Apology acccpted! Comrade!

back to making me some EUIV DLCs or say goodbye to gotland lmao

:) We have placed a spartan batallion there (300), so should it get hot i would like to see it. (On my tv.)

Btw i heard Belarus is approaching EU?

Never heard any news of that kind of Belarus, it would be cumbersome for them to be a member of customs union and EU at the same time I reckon. They always try to blackmail Russia for better trade deals, like Ukraine, but admission into the EU is out of the realm of possibilities.

girls with this face are always t h i c c and I love it

Because that's probably along the lines of what he did before the interview

On election day I saw another clip about a Swedish news reporter in US talking to a young woman who voted for Trump. The news reporter asked why she voted for someone who says "grab them by the pussy." The woman agreed that was a fucked up thing to say, but Trump can change and improve things. She also mentioned she has a better change to get a job if Trump becomes president. The news reporter looked so shocked. Fucking priceless.

Only buy used televisions and if they come knocking on you door just tell them to fuck off. Works for me mate.