Who does this bitch think she is? Because she kisses Trumps ass May think shes King George

Who does this bitch think she is? Because she kisses Trumps ass May think shes King George.

Sit down lady

Other urls found in this thread:

upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/01/07/Largest-deployment-of-US-troops-since-Cold-War-arrives-in-Germany/4101483827654/
youtube.com/watch?v=H5WcHbA8kjY
youtube.com/watch?v=7oXx0qwe0wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>HIGH PRICE

what did she mean by this?

Genocide

Deportations. Like anyone gives a shit.

Oh and i guess theyll tell Germany they cant buy Mini Coopers

The EU is dissapearing in 10 years top anyway

We won't put up with the autistic desires of world domination that Germany has, we won't be their shield

You are beyond irreverent. Go become mexicos Puerto Rico for all the Euros care

I am for famine in the UK

We should place sanctions on germany
Deport all Germans
Ban German visitors
They wanted to sanction us! Fuck Germany

Anglos are smart enough to fish for food in the water surrounding their island, they're not Ireland

You will say that of Spain, and then of Italy, and then of Netherlands, and then of Poland, and then of France, and in the end it will be little Germany against everyone

Holy shit, it's like watching the bullied kid in school who doesn't understand he's bullied make demands against the bully
>STAHP GERMANY
>I'M WARNING YOU
>I SAID STAHP
>STAHP, OR ELSE!

I hope you all choke on your halal maple syrup.

Speaking of...

why is it, and im serious about this, why the fuck is it, when shit around the world starts well going to shit, Germany is ALWAYS involved

even prior to WW1 when it was the region of the Holy Roman Empire, those places were always messing in everyone elses shit

We don't have halal here this isn't Europe
>mfw average Europeans go out for kebab instead of pizza
Kek I never even saw a kebab outside runescape

ARYANDIED

I support Britain against German tyranny.

German superiority

topkek

Jesus. Its the like 10th Brexit thread today.

German engineering
Das ist gut

is that why yall always lose ?

Get off the internet Piotr, I've got some mean skidmarks for you to clean up

You don't know May or the English - she'd say the same thing, Trump or not. Germans need another Dresden firestorm though, that's for sure.

The eternal Anglo has finally awoken. The Aryan day of reckoning is at hand

>implying brit government doesn't ban the locals from fishing even if there is a famine

>a muslim trying to insult a Christian
come on

uh oh

Mindless posturing from a nation of inbred island monkeys. Britain is in no position to make demands, they hold no absolutely power when it comes to negotiation. They'll take whatever they're given and lap it up like the peasants that they are.

upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/01/07/Largest-deployment-of-US-troops-since-Cold-War-arrives-in-Germany/4101483827654/

Who's the daddy tho?

shhh. Don't spoil british narrative. They are going to make free trade deals with USA, China, Japan, Mars and Jupiter

>can't buy Mini Cooper
Eh, Mini Cooper is actually part of BMW, so yeah don't worry

> complaining about german bashing

How boring are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=H5WcHbA8kjY

The Celtics are next, better stock up on potatoes Paddy

Did you know Zulu was actually set in Germany 2017

You tried and failed, Mohamed

>Jesus. Its the like 10th Brexit thread today.

Brexit threads are the best threads. It is the last shit we have since Trump won.

And hating the Anglos is one of the most favorite Aryan Sunday hobbies.

It's the Celts you mong, Celtics are a football team

youtube.com/watch?v=7oXx0qwe0wc

yeah but they all boil down to krauts poking brits and brits being delusional. There is no value here.

>muh kraut heritage

>yeah but they all boil down to krauts poking brits and brits being delusional. There is no value here.

Sup Forums has no value, Piotr.

Which haplogroup is the eternal Anglo?

shut the fuck up burger and stay out of European affairs. Spain is not irrelevant and has 10x the good will among Europeans as the fucking Germanshits.

lebensraum for UK hheuehuehue

Dont say that

It means Dresden 2.0.

Anglo

Fuck off beaner. UK and US always will be bro's, no matter how much Obama tried (and failed) to ruin it.

>Ahhhhh....I'll buy it at a HIGH PRICE...

Sweden tries to act tough

May is a Muslim apologist piece of shit. I hope President Trump puts her in her place.

I seriously think you fuckers have forgotten who we are. Germany can try this shit again if it wants, America can pretend it's nothing to do with them again until the last minute

Because you don't move out of your mom's basement.

And then this will be Buckingham Palace

Canadian Maple sirup is halal.

>you will pay a HIGH PRICE on our non-existent products

what did she mean by this?

We don't even have to do anything over the pond.

Is this Trump's influence on the world? Will the 21st century be remembered as The Century of the DEAL?!?

Germany doesn't have nukes, we do

My parents came from a commonwealth nation that told your country to FUCK OFF in 1968. Guess which one?

Not everyone is in love with Muh England

>Germany doesn't have nukes, we do

Yes, but we have toothbrushes, so there.

stranger

No worries, our teeth are still whiter than your country.

We could probably invade Germany in a month.

>our teeth are still whiter than your country

I think you just shot yourself in to foot there, m8.

fetal alcohole syndrome ridden bath lotion sipping drunkard russian vasya would do better diplomatically that this skank tбh

>We could probably invade Germany in a month.
With your 5 active soldiers who purchase economy tickets on Air Berlin, then visit the Oktoberfest.

Awesome invasion, happens all the time, Britbong.

And your people just shot themselves in the head.

Britain becomes the Europe's largest tax haven and steals corporate HQs from all over.

There's more ways to make money than trade.

And better players

Enemy broomsticks I'm so scared. Your muslim fruitbowl country could be invaded by anyone at this point.

>it's another divide and conquer thread

OFFICIAL GREATEST COUNTRY POWER RANKINGS
1. The United States of America
2. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
3. Cannuckistan
POWERGAP
4. Poland
5. South Korea
6. Japan
POWERGAP
7. Russia
8. China
9. Other China
10. France

>10 years

I'd be surprised if it lasts 10 months.

Well this is new, what does this woman base her threats on if they already left the EU, you will not trade with someone you threaten, doesn't work that way

Britain will finally do the right thing and wipe out the Germans like the scum that they are.

US / UK / Netherlands / Denmark / Russia / Norway / Canada arctic trade Union when?

You can if your threat would damage the EUs economy.

Explain how?

>THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BEEN THE SAME!

We import 20% of German manufactured cars, if there is a trade war the EU lose

Britain lowers corporate tax and European multinationals and non European multinationals with European HQs start flooding to the UK to set up their HQs so they can pay a lower rate of tax to the UK instead of whichever European country they moved from.

McDonalds and Snapchat have already done this.

????

UK is quite a market for krauts

HAIL MAY
HAIL BRITAIN
HAIL VICTORY..

The eternal anglo is unstoppable

Is it? Are Brits all vegan hipsters?

Ireland is way ahead of the UK in that aspect, what else can the UK do?

Lower it even more.

no

>99 cents

Oh shit lol

I'm happy for brexit, but the british are such crybabies.
>Hurr hurr we left the EU but we want to keep the benefits

>99 cents

Except UK is holding the royal flush friendo. Like she said, no deal is better than a bad deal. Tarrifs will hurt Germany badly if we don't get a deal.
BMW, VAG group and Mercedes have all petitioned Merkel to push for free trade deal.
I hope EU offers one, so we can turn it down.
Get fucked EU. It's over.

The one in the white is doable

Be pro Brexit
Don't think of potential consequences
Get angry when faced with real life consequences

Royal flush? What are you talking about?

Germany doesnt need you and they can tell the EU to go full embargo on your island

Probably not, but I do have a feeling the wide-sweeping changes coming over the next 2-4 years will be called the "Trump Era" or "Trump Period" in history textbooks