What would he think of 2017?

what would he think of 2017?

what side would he be on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qzmIQGhVg4
dailycaller.com/2016/11/16/yoko-ono-fights-back-against-trump-in-song/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He would side with the leftcucks, because he was one himself.

He would be beating the fuck out of Yoko right now for doing her bitchy screaming shit while he tries to play dank tunes

Why is this even a question?

he would be tripping his balls off talking nonsense on his youtube channel or something retarded. he was the worst beatle and his solo career sucked.

Our side family

Beatles are literally Justin Bieber tier shit.

Spot the difference
>I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAAAAAND, I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND
>ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED
>LIKE BABY BABY BABY OH I THOUGHT YOU'D ALWAYS BE MINE

Apparently pop music success comes from setting a 13 year old permavirgin's diary entries to music.

He'd be threatening Richard Spencer and infantilizing trump on twitter. Then he'd be wrong songs about how black lives matter and the cops are nazis and trump's a fascist and white people need to apologize and suck the cocks of minorities.

true. they were the first manufactured boy band, setting the stage for crap like new kids on the block and others.

the beatles didn't write their own songs or play their own instruments. why are they idolized by boomers?

you obviously haven't even listened to half of their music so why do you bother giving your opinion?

>you will never redpill John Lenon with the power of meme magic

He would sing a song about how peace & love will solve everything then laugh all the way to the bank with the $ he made off the back of it.

That would be the Beach Boys.

Except he was getting semi-redpilled just before he was killed, I think he even called out Jews or something

I feel like he would side with Trump. I guarantee that he would have some sort of drug induced delusion making him believe Trump is god and Hillary is some sort of demonic succubus.

you're looking at things only through your 15 year old mindset. back in the 50's you couldn't rock the boat too much or you'd be lynched. the beatles eventually grew up with their audience and expanded their material. your historical perspective needs improvement

He'd probably be some naked cuck with nipple piercings crawling on all fours and being led by a leash by some militant mentally ill feminazi.

Here's his son

youtube.com/watch?v=3qzmIQGhVg4

he would imagine he was a faggot, then it would come true irl

on the side of the globalists and the fakers, like Bono. Why you ask

as much as I adore Lennon for his artistic talent, he was one of the original libcucks

I love Lennon as a musician. And he genuinely (naively) believed that world peace was a possibility.

But he would absolutely be siding with the cucks.

>manufactured family outfit

this is why u say no to drugs

they really fry your brain

>he would imagine he was a faggot, then it would come true irl

lennon went on a vacation trip with their manager, brian epstein, who was openly gay.

lennon claimed that they did not consummate their relationship.

The beach boys and Beatles definitely played their own instruments and wrote their own music, not exclusively, but some of their most critically acclaimed music is definitely original

Personally I don't think Lennon would approve of what's going on in left wing politics today, but he would still be left wing himself. On the song "revolution", he says "if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao, you're not gonna make it with anyone anyhow". I think that line, which he wrote, shows that he knows that communist dictatorships are fucked up, and lefties who go shitting on western society in favor of commies are going to lose any credibility in the eyes of most people

I think he would feel the same about these pointless riots. Also back then lefties were the sexual ones, grabbing by the pussy is just sexy young people stuff to him

That said he's still pro immigration and multiculturalism, etc

>The beach boys and Beatles definitely played their own instruments and wrote their own music

believing the (((studio))) lies.

they both stopped touring once lip-syncing became too much of a hassle.

He would be assassinated again 100 times over for trying to organize a power to the people.

you don't know shit

Drugs redpilled me so keep living your moralist lie faggot

He would be left but probably not like modern lefties. He would be an actual progressive libertarian who cared about equal rights for everyone, not some self loathing, anti -white, victim complex, borderline racist numale wannabe that makes up the majority of the left today.

he'd be with the left hoping desperately to regain some relevance.

gee i wonder

dailycaller.com/2016/11/16/yoko-ono-fights-back-against-trump-in-song/

This. He'd be on the (((other side))).