Was brexit a mistake?

was brexit a mistake?

Was making your post a mistake?

Wow what a surprise a pooland degenerate slav is against butthurt because his gibs will be reduced

was hacking the DNC a mistake?

It hasnt happened yet, let's wait and see what happens

At least he got his hair back

Was being "white" a mistake?

so far it had only negative consequences, what are you even trying to achieve?
some people here make it sound that brexit is magical switch that instantly makes UK 100% white and rich

Nope.

was invading Falklands a mistake?

>so far it had only negative consequences, what are you even trying to achieve?

That's complete bullshit.
FTSE 100 is at it's highest ever levels, we've had our forecasts upgraded twice and exports are up and inflation still down.

Was lossing Malvinas a mistake?

>Chief Warlord

i like the sound of it

t. Polish toilet cleaner

Of course it wont make britain 'white and rich' but in the long run there will hopefully be more good than bad

>pooland afraid of losing its free EU bucks because that shitty union will crash and burn soon
you faggots vote nationalist parties but still want to stay in the EU like good little cucks for the money, fucking lazy subhumans.

Except everyone and their mother expected short -term economic consequences from Brexit.

I've gotten a job and am doing quite well since the referendum desu

It's hard to tell, the real consequences wont be apparent for at least a decade, had we remained in the EU its unlikely things would have improved at all though so its better to take a gamble

>Tory scum shill hard for remain
>they lose, but are still in power
>Tory scum now try their hardest to fuck up brexit every chance they get

What did you expect

Scared of all your jobless gopniks returning?

It was expected to be a lot worse than what it currently is. But this is the 20th anti England thread in the space of an hour so....

>implying EU is the biggest threat
right now our government is the biggest threat, we are crashing with no survivors. trust nobody not even yourself.
ill be running away from EU countries asap, should find work in my field (programming)

>But this is the 20th anti England thread in the space of an hour
And strangely enough they've all been by a polish person. Really makes one ponder.

I fucking hate Poland. They're as retarded as Germany but have even less history.

For you.

>how to give a pole an aneurysm: the post

Poland is full of liberals fucking J E W S.

Yes

Are you just jealous or really believe what you're saying

ITT: Sup Forums users you recognise

>Polish poster who keeps making Brit hate threads

Next secessionist movement is coming to the USA.

Kek wills it!