Will President Trump give us disclosure?

Will President Trump give us disclosure?

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/space/there-are-2-trillion-galaxies-in-the-visible-universe-according-to-the-latest-count/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only if you gave humans faster than light travel tech.

yes, he will give warp drive too

>give us

The EMdrive exists and everyone knows about it.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin

GIVE ME A HYPER-DRIVE, PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!

Beautiful aliens will now be able to talk to us freely and i can finally have my grey gf

>Implying President Trump could do anything to make them violate the Prime Directive

In all seriousness why would the military give high risk information to a guy who is only in the loop for 4 - 8 years? Not just Ayys but everything top secret in general. I have a feeling the real high end secrets are just held by like 6 military generals who would just pop the info if the need arises.

I have heard that there are over 30 levels above top secret (I forgot the exact number) and the President of the United States can only access up to 17 levels above top secret and, even then, ONLY on a need-to-know basis.

Nah, at the top level it is just compartmented do you don't get briefed unless you need to know.

Nigga, it's compartmentalised AT EVERY LEVEL. No-one spills all the secrets because no-one KNOWS all the secrets (except for the TINY FEW at the top of the hierarchy).

Why would he do that though?

He is certainly much more advanced than them, and he will give us an era of prosperity and peace

We don't need these stupid space niggers

>We don't need these stupid space niggers

Bullshit. I want my hyperdrive!

Aliens are really demons, this is the core of the NWO agenda. Degeneracy and slippery slope is only the preparation.

>Muh all aliens are actually demons because Bible
>In a universe of 2 trillion galaxies

No-one's falling for your bullshit.

I'm a Buddhist

and you know that there are 2 trillion galaxies how exactly?

Buddhism accepts life elsewhere in the universe and Buddhism also accepts that not all of that life elsewhere in the universe is demonic.
Also, Gautama Buddha said that there are worlds inside each grain of sand and those worlds have their own grains of sand in them which in turn have their own worlds inside them ad infinitum. In fact, in the ancient Indian scripture known as 'Yoga Vasishta', it states: "There are vast worlds all placed away within the hollows of each atom, multifarious as the motes in a sunbeam."

I don't. No-one does. Also:

iflscience.com/space/there-are-2-trillion-galaxies-in-the-visible-universe-according-to-the-latest-count/

exactly. you don't. perhaps you are falling for some bullshit? You took a shot at Christians, but don't you just believe everything you have been told also? Be honest.

>but don't you just believe everything you have been told also? Be honest.

My honest answer is this: I don't believe everything I have been told, including 'scientific' things because what people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state.

Cool. Thanks for having an actual conversation on the chans. I think science is very important, but I also think they lie when they need to lie. I also think religion is important and assign it the same criticisms.

I think it is unwise when people say "science said this so it has to be true, but the bible said this so it is automatically BS."

They both have their agendas.

yes, but Buddha also confirmed that when someone tells you that you ACHIEVED something, this comes from a demon
New Age is based on achieving and becoming, therefore its demonic
also
I dont really believe in space, I think that the earth is flat and there's heaven above us and hell below. World systems are like bubbles IMO, not galaxies.

nope

if it is true, and the military does have possession of alien crafts-

i highly doubt they will ever disclose it.

they havent yet, and for many legitimate reasons.

There isn't a top of the hierarchy. No one knows everything, because there is too much that one person can know.

>yes, but Buddha also confirmed that when someone tells you that you ACHIEVED something, this comes from a demon

Buddha isn't a name, it's a title that means 'awakened one'. Dropped.

>New Age is based on achieving and becoming, therefore its demonic

Also dropped.

>I dont really believe in space, I think that the earth is flat

FUCKING DROPPED YET AGAIN. kek

he will not divide us

/x/ tier bullshit.

As for real military secrects knowing them will not make your life happier in any way.

>I think it is unwise when people say "science said this so it has to be true, but the bible said this so it is automatically BS."

I completely agree with you. The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.

>They both have their agendas.

Yes, both mainstream science and religion have their agendas and this is because both mainstream science and religion are systems used to control the masses.

"In religion and politics, people’s beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination, from authorities who have not themselves examined the questions at issue but have taken them at second-hand from other non-examiners, whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing." - Mark Twain

>There isn't a top of the hierarchy.

Yes there is. If there wasn't a top of the hierarchy, it wouldn't be a hierarchy in the first place.

>No one knows everything, because there is too much that one person can know.

This is true, but those at the top of the hierarchy know everything about THEIR ULTIMATE AGENDA, whereas everyone else at lower levels of the hierarchy don't. The lower you are in the hierarchy, the less you know about the ultimate agenda of the hierarchy.