Why is diversity a good thing? Nobody really answers that question

Why is diversity a good thing? Nobody really answers that question.

It's self-evident.

The only diversity worth a damn is diversity of opinion, and that's not what they're talking about.

It's not, CTR

Many hands make light work.

The only way to preserve diversity in the long run is to let (or, if necessary, make) all people stick to their own kind.

It's our strength user, remember the 6 gorillion that perished because people didn't embrace it.

Becuase their food

That's it.
They add little
Take a lot
Complete drainers

Yeah desu the only good thing is the food

Well, people are equal and mixing cultures and races brings people together.

A FUCKING LEAF

Even if it's food, we still don't need mudslimes, because their food is fucking disgusting, nor niggers because I'm not interested in cannibalism.

Because it means less white people.

Not of opinions but of ideas to problem solving, son.
Having different opinions is like having a bunch of homos saying "well in my opinion communism is good" and having different ideas to problem solving is like having people saying "wait, i have another way of making this work, lets discuss which one benefits us more"

it's not. The jews are pushing diversity to divide and conquer. The romans used the same tactics on their enemies "divide et impera"

Comedy gold

its only good for darkies.

No it's not good, non-whites are useless.

Some (((people))) are afraid of getting genocided again and they thought that fracturing a society with lots of minorities will let them get away with their parasitic behaviour more easily.

Because it allows you to morally posture and berate people, which feels good to liberals

Diversity is a weaknesses because human beings are tribal mammals

because KKK NEONAZI RACISM SEXISM MISOGINY HUURRRRRRRRR

that is one of my favorite nigface comics

It's an okay thing, nothing to get super hung up on in my opinion. Diversity of viewpoint is where it really counts

>no womanlets
>diverse

because even though Australia was started by the British we decided that British cuisine was shit and that italian food and asian food is better.

thats how multiculturalism shaped australia, and thats why we need to import thousands of sudanese and somalians :^)

nailed it

in what ways?

The word "Diversity" is just a word to remind u that we are diverse.
Every white man is different to the next white man just like every black man is different to the next black man. Its to calm ur senses. Calm ur mind.

I'd argue that a variety of opinions fosters healthy conversation and can lead to you discovering new things. That said, anyone who thinks communism is a good thing can be ignored outright.

Interactions with people from other races fill us with a good feeling about the whole of humanity, rather than a limited appreciation for our small corner of it

Ultimately, the multiplication of such interactions brings a sublime sense of being entirely at ease with our place as human beings; we feel bound to the world itself, rather than the 'tribe' we happened to be born into

i have no problem with gradual diversity, its a good thing, its just when you give advantages and privileges to non whites specifically for the purpose of diversity

Define progress

Because stagnating white trash is sickening

Movement toward a superior state

>People are afraid of nothing, bigotry, racism!

Your father should have fucked her ass instead.

I dont see how minorities in any meaningful way contribute positively to a country/state

Diversity is good in only the most niche of scenario. Take my country for example, I was taught Canada is a cultural mosaic which implies that each member of the diverse community has a strength to offer.

For the purpose of example let's say whites for structure and ingenuity, blacks for strength and labor and Asians for intelligence and planning. Working together we would be able to advance far and quickly.

But the real result is divided white people, lazy nigger and greedy chins and we all work against eachother.

Diversity is only a strength if every member compliments eachother strengths or compensates weakness to provide a stroganoff unity.

We don't have that. We have a blob of failed self interest and retards trying to put the square block in the triangle hole.

Diversity is supposed to be a word paired with unity and harmony not strife and conflict

Properly, you should be analysing every issue on a global level, and properly, the question should be, how COULD immigration improve human welfare, not necessarily how has it been done so far

You're retarded if you've ever thought that chinks or niggers have anything to offer that whites can't do by themselves?
The problem with white people in western society is the culture, not the genetics. We simply don't encourage hard work, loyalty or responsibility.

But the opposite is true in reality usually.

It's about the very long run, not the short run

No shit sherlock.
>say for the purpose of example
>reddit sperglord enters the field
>disagrees with everything, likely didn't read it
>guys look how much I hate nigger
Can someone post that kkk comic where pol really hates niggers?

If diversity is a good thing, it will happen naturally.

If it doesn't happen naturally and you have to force it, then there is something wrong with it.

New food, new forms of entertainment, they do the jobs we don't want to do, give us different aspects to life.

I don't see why that would have to be the case
People usually need nudges to interact, but once they do they get over all their reservations and feel better about it

We could have that through conquest

It's good for non-whites.

>reddit sperglord enters the field
>guys look how much I hate nigger
You need to work on your stereotypes, you dumb cunt.

Mystery-meat people, who feel alien among all groups of people, are loyal only to the state.

Brings people together in a hypergolic reaction!

Diversity is considered a good thing because it fosters conflict by design. And, I am not talking about physical conflict (though that should have been an obvious social consequence), but I am talking about a more philosophical and/or ideological conflict. The initial intention of engendering diversity was to bring together conflicting/opposing ideas so as to deliberately fuel the process of 'natural selection' as it pertains to 'human ideology' so that, maybe, one idea would come out triumphant, and everyone would finally come to an agreement as to which ideology/philosophy works best, thereby unifying humanity once and for all.

Pushing 'diversity,' therefore, is merely an attempt to speed up the evolutionary process of ideas by exploiting the philosophical principles of Hegelian philosophy and the philosophy of its successors (Marx, Darwin, etc.). But somehow along the way, liberals have mistakenly convinced themselves that diversity itself was the apotheosis of a functioning society, when in fact, diversity was initially developed to be, merely, a means to an end.

Fuck off back to plebbit you Norwegian retard

Hurray someone intelligent

The only good thing about diversity is filling up FEMA coffins.

There isn't much wrong with celebrating it really.
Even George Lincoln Rockwell said we shouldn't persecute or hurt a man just because of his race (as he did not choose his race)
But we should be very aware of our differences and acknowledge the strengths and weaknesses of all races. We should also ensure the survival and existence of these races through segregation.
No one is special if we're all the same.
There is no diversity if we're all the same.

You should be analysing the issues that effect your nation which you are paying taxes to and voting for the leaders of.

The question should be, how is immigration LIKELY to improve the welfare of MY nation.

>mixing cultures and races brings people together.
There's literally zero evidence of this happening on a continuous basis.
In fact it hardly ever works.
Take a look at modern day blacks in America. They are literally calling for segregation again.
Racial diversity, and sexual liberation for woman are both completely failed experiments. Just looking at the social state of the U.S.A, and where it's headed is proof of this.

There's no 'my' in progress. There is a 'my' in 'misery'. Keep on going like that and you're going to be put in a gulag m8

>Interactions with people from other races fill us with a good feeling about the whole of humanity
fucking lol

Who defines progress?

define superior state

Ok serious answer here.

It's because we are already diverse. We have different sexuality's, political beliefs and family traditions.

If we are to protect our inherent right to individual diversity then we must be welcoming of others.

Diversity is the opposite of an authoritative government.

It is a natural consequence of the wests history of liberalism.

Why is it bad?

"If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."

What liberals seem to constantly claim is that they're for diversity but honestly they're constantly looking for conformity. Diversity of thought is a lot different then the ideas of diversity the left supports (which honestly is not diverse at all).

>hey man you should put this behive in your house
>why would that be a good thing?
>UGH what the fuck are you a racist or something?

Diversity in race would be a good thing if we agreed on some more selective breeding rules to help eliminate many diseases without resorting to drugs

As it stands people actively want others with crippling genetic defects to have children then live off handouts and drugs to keep them alive.

This can only end one way

>but muh Moslems though, they are terrorists! all of them!

t. reads the Mail on Sunday

>If we are to protect our inherent right to individual diversity then we must be welcoming of others.
Give a person enough rope...

Outbreeding depression.

Read the Quran and Sunnah.

>feminists defending for more refugees to come
>I say to them that I don´t see any syrian girl or young refugee women in all those refugee, that we want million of refugee women to come
>they look at me with mad face
>I say that I don´t want to support heteropatriachy in refugees

The funny thing is that women would be against the idea of millions of refugee women entering a country

I always get triggered by the fist bump

foreign food is generally awful muck covered in some kind of sauce to take away the fact that it is just so disgusting to begin with.

diversity is a codeword for white genocide.

Genetically speaking a diverse species has more of a chance to survive a changing environment, whereas a non-diverse species will be likely destroyed entirely.

This is why it is very important to safeguard our differences, and to eliminate race-mixing.

Race-mixing eliminates diversity by molding separate traits together and breaking up evolutionary traits that were developed over tens of thousands of years. Recessive alleles are usually the first to be lost, because they are the hardest to contraselect to by evolution.

It not its just the lefts religion. See humans are naturally religious. So when you become atheist or non practicing religion you start to practice religion in other ways sub consciously.

If you say diversity isn't good in these day its like Galileo saying the planets didn't orbit the earth because angels pushed them.

If you read the Qoran you find many of the quotes brainwashed people have tossed at you out of context, actually. They tend to refer to times of war.

There are as many different strains of Islam as there are grains of sand.

>too stupid to enjoy foreign food
Kill yourself

No. Because all cultures are not equal.Similar achieving cultures can coexist like white and asian. Black and white culture is too far apart.

t. Cucked German.

>Hungarian food is literally better than anything else on this planet.

How can non-paprika eaters even compete?

>what is Rotherham
Piss off Abdul.

Teenagers being used as prostitutes, with varying degrees of willingness, by Arab pimps

Of course there are prostitutes all across Britain

Sunnis are obliged to a) emulate the prophet and b) emulate the four Rightly Guided Caliphs. That means waging jihad until Dar al-Harb becomes Dar al-Islam.

>There are as many different strains of Islam as there are grains of sand.
There are two major strains, and the vast majority, possibly as much as 90%, are Sunnis. There are a few geographically cohesive schools of jurisprudence within Sunnism with very minor differences from each other.

There has not been a single country on the face of the earth that has peacefully breached the ~15-20% Sunni threshold. It has always lead to [at least attempted] genocide and an attempt to install Islamic law as the official law of the land. And this isn't merely historical, this is happening today. You can see this from Lebanon to Mesopotamia to Indonesia to Myanmar. There is nothing magical about our soil which would protect us from the same fate. Why should we be importing many tens of thousands of Muslims a year and paying them to have large families? Why should we accept convicted Muslim Brotherhood terrorists from Egypt? Why should we accept Islamist war criminals? Why should we take that chance? You never have an answer for this.

>Nobody really answers that question.
Because they themselves don't know. It has become a dogma.

The party that wants to implement an irreversible change to society should be forced to justify why it's good not the other way round.

Not forgetting:
Rotherham
Telford
Birmingham
Oxford
Keighley
Skipton
Slough
Leicester
Manchester
Blackburn
Bristol
Chesham
Ipswich
Derby

>dude 90% of Muslims are waging Jihad on us bro

How does it feel to be this spooked?
What proportion of Indonesia's government is women? And how do they treat their large religious minorities?

Division is never good for a country. A house divided against itself will fall. Diversity means division.

>reposting a thread from /tg/ on Sup Forums
he, any califags wanna start a fight and get btfo again?

If only your mother were a stronk independent wymen in a post toxic-masculinity, diversity riddled, progressive society she would have likely aborted you and saved us form your stupidity.

Instead of celebrating diversity, who not celebrate excellence?

Typically, at my university people of one skin color hang out with those of the same skin color.

Whites may hang out with lots of others, but typically blacks with blacks, arabs with arabs and asians with asians.