This shot absolutely horrific if you watched the videos on liveleak but the fact that this shit is happening without...

This shot absolutely horrific if you watched the videos on liveleak but the fact that this shit is happening without the influence of religion or actual war bothers me

Now I prejudge all Brazilians, I honestly think Brazilians are worst than middle eastern cause this is too far of extreme actions over gangs violence at least Ahmed believes 72 virgins

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexico_State_Penitentiary_riot
youtube.com/watch?v=Diled0Nsevs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2017_Brazil_prison_riots
bestgore.com/murder/brazil-inmate-barbecue-human-flesh-alcacuz-prison/
liveleak.com/view?i=ce4_1484503648
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre#Alleged_.27gladiator-like.27_killings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_infant_mortality_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=RIvLiSt9GXs
youtube.com/watch?v=v2bRcwGMWOk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexico_State_Penitentiary_riot

>"Why do these people randomly murder eachother?"

I don't know OP, but the solution isn't letting them all in here.

You dont get prison riots? We have em all the time.

I'm fking serious dude even if this looks like shot posting I know it does but its literally 4am here and I'm losing sleep over what I'm seeing on liveleak

They are actually influenced by a cross between Voodoo style practices and Christianity to some extent, eg some of them literally worship the angel of death or think the Virgin Mary has blessed all their endeavors.

just think of blood as jello, when you see a human being killed just remember that it may seem bad and seem like it matters but it really fucking doesn't, in a few thousand years those kids won't be remembered

look at the victims as if they're inanimate objects

youtube.com/watch?v=Diled0Nsevs

Spanish people are degenerate all the way.

Just look at this clip and see how everyone is laughing about lion grabbing kid even stupid mother.

link?

this is very unfair, Brazil is a country of peace

Fucking VPN or just an refugee? You have to go back Ahmed. Your English is worse than mine. Clearly obvious that your are not a dingo.

>The killings occurred over a feud in a long-term dispute over controlling prisons, drug trafficking routes, and territory in the region, which is reeling from drug violence.

Have you never seen any of the Mexican cartel videos that circulate around the internet? What's happening in Brazil isn't a new phenomenon. Drug related violence is common in South and Central America.

Dont loose your head op

Man if that lion wanted to kill the baby there would be nothing everyone on that set could do
Go on liveleak and search Brazilians prison riots its most gruesome shit I've ever seen desu anxious just thinking about it

Those are not Spanish, you dumb Turk.

Wtf is wrong with his feet

>الله أكبر

south americans are just chrsitian arabs.

This is just what happens to the losing soccer team after a game in South America

Pls come to huezil

South Americans are just more violent because of native genes.

They were nervous and didn't know how to deal with the issue, which is why they laughed, the woman who took the baby controlled the situation really well, if you knew Spanish or weren't an autist who doesn't know how to read nonverbal communications you would have figured out.

Though all you have is prejudice, close mindedness, and confirmation bias

As you can see, your very existence is a constant shame for us.

>Now I prejudge all Brazilians, I honestly think Brazilians are worst than middle eastern cause this is too far of extreme actions over gangs violence at least Ahmed believes 72 virgins- 23 posts and 4 image replies shown.

at least the dunecoons have an ideology as an excuse

Being this dumb to even think getting lion close to baby then again bringing lion close to baby like that wasn't stupid enough first time.

Mexican intellectuals hm... really makes you think

>Being this dumb to even think getting lion close to baby then again bringing lion close to baby like that wasn't stupid enough first time.
So you're already backtracking like a little bitch on your initial statement?

Whether it was stupid to do so has nothing to do with whether they were laughing at the idea of a kid being killed by a lion or not.
>Mexican intellectuals hm... really makes you think
Well meme'd, gotta add the meme refill in lieu of arguments

Pic related, lv3 brazilian convict

We call them Shoes.

>criminal factions doing shit
>he expect them to be civilized
Roo pls

There was one prison divided with some 600 guys from one faction to one side and some 450 of another to the other side, with confrontation imminent.
Honestly they should just go all the way, link up some cameras, put it in a pay-per-view and announce to the inmates that the winning side gets freedom or something. I'd pay to watch it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2017_Brazil_prison_riots

bestgore.com/murder/brazil-inmate-barbecue-human-flesh-alcacuz-prison/

liveleak.com/view?i=ce4_1484503648

That IS war, war is just people turning one another into meat because reasons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre#Alleged_.27gladiator-like.27_killings

Watched these on bestgore, seeing one with a pumping heart in someones hand. I would just put a bullet in all their brains if i had to run a shithole like brazil. You could stomp out yhe savage genes within a few decades

They are fucking retarded to even let a baby within 10 meters of a lion. You dumb stupid wetback

we wuz cannibals

terrifying

Just look at those doctors and lawyers
Wow

It's not all bad hue, Argentina's still your bitch.

That's not the issue here, the Croatian turd was claiming that this people were "subhuman" because "they're laughing" at the child being snatched by the lion, that conclusion could only have been reached by an assburgers ridden faggot, seeing as the mother erupted screaming and everyone looked really tense, the laughing is just to keep appearances on live TV.

The woman who handles the lion even says that the lion reacted in that way because they see anything less than 70cm tall as toys, so it wasn't an issue of ignorance.

It's very likely that some kike producer forced them to go on stage with the kid near the lion for ratings, it's not like they weren't aware of the danger.

Though it's easier to pass judgement and complain with racist vitriol like an assburger poster boy than it is to actually try to understand what happened

What's not to love about my fellow countrymen?

Fucking nuke north of brazil already, disgusting pieces of shit.
Oh and take Rio btw.
Brazil should only be São Paulo and the South

>Brasilian want to play football for the 808877th time today
>Oh no, the ball is broken and tape won't fix it
>It's okay Fernando, let's just cut some heads to make new balls!

His right foot is in front of his left foot, and he's about to turn?

All the lesser races behave this way.

Yes that makes mexicans subhumans because they are retarded to even think of doing something like that. I don't even want to imagine your work safety standards.

Nobody can force you to go with your child on stage for views, normal parental instinct would prevent you even trying something like that but I guess Tequila tequila tequila fries your brain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_infant_mortality_rate

Your country takes second place in infant mortality rate, I don't even want to imagine your dirty commie hospitals

Welcome to humanity. People do really bad shit when society ignores bad shit and allows hate of others to stand.

those guys must be fucking retarded to rape a guard and not kill them.

while they're trapped in prison the guards could be out murdering their family or just torture them to death and likely get away with it because the guard has cause to convince the other guards to look the other way.

>Gee Bill, how did Mr. Niggerdamus get his skin flayed off while under your protection??
>Sheeeittt I donnow, must have been a gang activity.

they certainly are brave

>Wtf is wrong with his feet
He is walking, something that non obese people do.

Seems like a fucking anime scene

This, honestly. We'd miss some bundas, but it'd be worth it.

People get angry at me when I compare the north with Africa. They don't know memes like I do.

such a rich and vibrant culture

You need guns(modern, military hardware), and force your government to respect your right to defend yourself.
Btw I would love to visit your country sometime.

ole mc escher legs ass nigga

>Implying gangs are the sole reason when stuck with 3 times over the prison capacity.
>Implying it wasn't a successful attempt at gaining attention by displaying gore.
>Implying the rest of the world is better.

is there cultural significance in this, given Aztec stereotypes such as

No. Sup Forums likes to think there's a thing as muh race and muh country are better than yours when in fact are just humans being humans. We'd most likely do the same given their conditions.

>>Implying the rest of the world is better.
Well, US at least has working laws that PUNISH criminals unlike Brazil, that sounds better already

What the fuck are those things on that rod?

Probably humans parts, 2 looks like penis and the rest is probably skins

>Though all you have is prejudice, close mindedness, and confirmation bias
what's with the cuck vocabulary?

who doesn't love a bbq tho

>South Americans are just more violent because of native genes

Latin American violence:

Western Europe tier soft laws + Uneducated people + Catholicism + Exploration colonies.

damn dude, you BTFO everybody here

I can't believe shit like this happens in a neighbor country

Argentina is more violent than American niggers. It's a Latin American problem.

that doesn't happen here

After seeing Mexican cartel videos and this I gotta ponder why Latin American men are the most violent in the world?

My UK friend that has traveled all over the world has only been assaulted once...

Yep he got stabbed in Brazil

Just read this Also I've heard Latin Americans can't even have guns. Their judicial power is full of communists and protect criminals

>Their judicial power is full of communists
this is true

stop being such a pussy, kiwi

that's just criminals killing each other

how it is even related to brazilians

also what do you expected them to do? cry and scream, only to get the lioness more nervous and agressive?

Protestantism and Atheism killed more than Catholicism though.

Soon coming to Sweden

How do you know this much? This is exactly the reality of 99% of Latin American countries.

>no one will ever nuke us

By that logic countries like Morocco should be violent as fuck, they're mixed between Caucasians and negroids and they are very safe.

Your homicide rates doesn't make sense. So I read wikipedia.

>be a mother of a young child
>a lolion grabs your toddler
>don't immediately punch the lion in the head and keep on punching until all the lights go out

The duck is wrong with these people.

You should stop being selfhater and execute every member of your judiciary power. Latin American laws are a joke.

>working laws that PUNISH criminals

US punish criminals and non-criminals(non-felony charges), hence their mass imprison incarceration. If they are rich or powerful, then there is no punishment, just like in Brazil. Stop sucking US cock.

>hence their mass imprison incarceration
>implying this is bad

Hello UN.

Brazil is a pretty fun place, you should come and visit sometime.

youtube.com/watch?v=RIvLiSt9GXs

:^)

I think Latin Americans are very beta. Their problem is obvious their judiciary power and their laws.

And yet they blame average citizens and fall for the race bait lel

they'd probably get 10 years prison max too , lmao.

Kids damaged for life now and never be comfortable around lions.

Heard that the story behind this was that the kid who got shot stole the gun and then tried selling it. Turns out the buyer was either the same guy he stole from, or a member of the same gang. Kid tried to be gangsta but paid with his life...

iirc kid deserved it

stole something from the guy and demanded he pay to get it back

You know this video is fake, right?

AYOO

isn't eating human flesh unhealthy though?

it's fake, the kid is alive

youtube.com/watch?v=v2bRcwGMWOk

what a shame, nothing that ugly should be allowed to live

>feeling sorry for criminal scum

BLACKS NOT INVOLVED

The drug trade is all these guys really have, joining drug gangs as young as 3-years-old. May as well be a full-on war. Favela dwellers pretty much live in their own world compared to the rest of the country.

That's kind of a relief. But seeing as it is Brazil there a likely hundreds of real cases of similar to this staged event.