Really makes you think

really makes you think....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9-R8T1SuG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shes so ugly I'm shocked she can get one.

Also sage.

Are women completely worthless at this point?

100% cuck

me on the left

If I would be a women, I would be the biggest slut around. In highschool I would sell enough blowjobs to retire when I am out of school.

No, worthless doesn't necessarily have negative connotations. They're even worse, they're leeches. Being worthless would be an achievement for most women.

I was in a situation a few years ago where I was dating two girls but my best friend was also dating them, does that make me a cuck, alpha or does it balance it out to being normal?

So she has two sexually ambiguous fuck buddies for a regular rotisserie serving

Yes

Most women in our age bracket (18-34) are completely worthless.
Unfortunately, that's our age bracket in general.

Sounds like you're a cuck desu.

aint that a futurama episode?

Kek, this. I would make sure every cock is thoroughly milked clean by the end of the day. But i would do it for free.

this slut is proud to date two bisexuals

what a minute..."bi-sexual"..."bi"...LGBT..."bi"

according to LGBT there are only two genders

no she's actually pretty cute.

hope you enjoyed the taste of your friend's dick

What fundamental human rights are women missing, exactly?

This bitch puts the mental in fundamental.

>sandnigger thinks a jew is cute

what a shock

no they are not ok with it, unless the are gay and fucking each other. Men are selfish creatures and if they are over selfish they don't even like sharing their life with another person. Hence all the wizards on Sup Forums

You need to give a man an incentive to share his life, like a child and some guaranteed sex

28 million views?

What the fuck.

Come to my country American and take one of our women.

Nowadays the females here only crave foreign cock

>100% cuck
No necessity to describe yourself here. We can see your flag.

gas now

I wish it was like this, so I could get laid

But right now it works like 'one guy dates 15 women'

Only the top 20% need apply.

The rest? Don't look at me the wrong way or I'll have you locked up for sexual assault you creep.

The only thing keeping these 2 mooks from fucking each other is the broad in between them.

I want Trump to sue Buzzfeed into the stone age.

By the hair, one of them is clearly a faggot,

>Guy on the right has model tier aesthetics
>has to share a ratfaced WASP with another guy

something isn't quite right with this

I would really send her fat ass along with this sign to saudi arabia, the great ally with actual missing human rights for women and fags and watch her fat ugly face then

>buzzfeed

Is this going to be the new thing?
And whoever refuses to be a cuck will become a social outcast

normies only watch recommended and trending on jewtube and jewgle uses their position to keep the normie population dosed

>watching a perfectly fine GVCCI HVCCI x Burial Hex music video
>everyone appreciates the artistry
>??????????????????
>that one "look like i'm accidentaly in le weird section of YouTube again teehee xD"

i wish i could hate these people to death

Imagine if that was a guy with two women.

fucking sexist

imagine the outrage that a "i'm dating two girls (and they're totally okay with it)" blog would make

you see why i never like about these articles is that they never tell my what kind of orgies they have

KEK

sandniggers also think fat whale white women are cute

no surprise here. move along

fucking degenerate

how could you share her pussy hole when another man has sprayed his cum inside it.

Your penis tip will be covered in his fluid.

I'm not looking for memes or sexism here; this is a genuine question. What fundamental human rights do women feel that they don't have in America?

This post REALLY made me think

Who gives a shit if someone wants to date two people or not? Why do you care?

That's why they came up with "pansexual". You will fuck anyone regardless of their made-up gender.

In 2017, even CHAD has become a literal cuckold

Wait until one feels not welcome anymore.

>Her hands are on their d_____

Fill in the blank annons

>This is some higher tier cuckery

I suspect this is the future of what is to come...

The promotion of degeneracy is bad for society.

Human rights is a spook

Polygamy does not work long term. It never has and never will.

Is OP worse or better to be the guy in than :

guy -> bi girl

I'm dating two girls. Shits cash

Their parents aren't down.

Yes they also date each other.

No we don't date anyone else.

Who gives a shit what we do in our own house with our own money?

Basically they want:
Govt. Subsidised birth control
Govt. Subsidised abortion
To be declared winners of an election even though they lost

Lol fair point my lad. What people do in their house or bedroom is not of my concern. Sexual deviation will always exist, but hen ideas like this start getting promoted and encouraged it is a downwards spiral.
We arent imposing or demanding one women and man, we are just voicing our opinion on what we or at least would want in a relationship. If you want to be cool and hip doing the latest fad go for it, but dont expect everyone to agree

I am doing just that. Should I blog post with my girls to piss people off?

cuck
you were dating them, they weren't dating you

Because they're posting about it online?
Is this bait?
No one cares what you do in your bedroom but when you drag it out in public for everyone to see don't be surprised when someone shits on it.

Agreed, Ahmed:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9-R8T1SuG4

Well, according to you have nothing to worry about.

But how is degeneracy? How would it really harm society? I see that you don't agree with it being an option for you but it for some it might be or at least it's nice to know there is this option to experiment with.

I personally would never be poly but that doesn't mean I have to make everyone else think the same way I do.

right now im dating a girl who has long distance relationship with a guy (and they're planning to get married) at the same time i also have a girlfriend (i have 2 year of relationship with her)
what i am? a degenerate?

I see. I don't see how one could consider birth control pills a fundamental human right.

this lasseiz-faire materialistic approach to culture is exactly what got you into the situation you are right now
it's never "your house/your bedroom", this degeneracy leaks and infects newer generations, it's no wonder your traditional family structure is crumbling like there's no tomorrow

and what's worse you spread this degenerate ideology elsewhere

>guys crush her head to kiss each other

you guys would do that anyway, without being women. Just no one wants their cock sucked by a creepy German.

what in the blue hell? shes ugly and the guy to the right is clearly out of her league.

i'm gonna say in this scenario its more likely that both the guys are cucks and get turned on watching the other fucking her.

is she supposed to look like she's grabbing their dicks?

because "dating" two guys doesnt really imply that you just let two guys fuck you at the same time

that would be fucking weird to go on dates with people you care about so little that you share them with others

No, if my girlfriend has a girlfriend, her girlfriend has to be hot.

Really wish to see the day buzzfeed does the same kind of video, but 1 man with two women.

>no one wants their cock sucked by a creepy German.

>yfw the woman becomes the third wheel

Access to healthcare. Defunding planned Parenthood removes tons of non abortion healthcare related services. In states like Texas a woman would have to drive for 5+ hours to leave the state to get a cheap mammogram. If Republicans don't like abortion they should just refund the amount of money planned Parenthood spends towards abortion. 98% of services provided daily by planned Parenthood are not abortion.

They also give prenatal care which is vital for raising the next generation. It's planned Parenthood, as in be a parent but at the right time. To call it just an a ortiom clinic is wrong.

Also women still make less than men for the same jobs.

Also hot girls get catcalled and hate it.

Also the president is a sexual predator with over 30 rape allegations from women who specifically don't want money and he openly admitted to trying to fuck married women, kissing women without asking, and he said it was okay to grab their pussies.

Women are afraid bad things are about to happen to them. That's it

If you want big picture, they are afraid of the government doing bad stuff to them or promoting a culture where bad stuff happens to them.

That's why 3 million women marched on the capital yesterday, and millions more around the world . They are afraid user.

>fast forward
My Two Boyfriends Broke Up With Me to Date Each Other

This is why you should never wife a non-virgin. They all get around.

>But how is degeneracy? How would it really harm society?

This kind of thing gives the idea that relationships are about sex and fun. This weakens families. And make people miserable, since "romantic love" inevitably cools down.

>I personally would never be poly but that doesn't mean I have to make everyone else think the same way I do.

Would the promotion of heroin use be good or bad for society?

>tfw was messaged by a pino girl on some dating app, like there wasn't 10000 kilometers between us
I mean, she seemed alright, but why would she waste her time like that. Obviously I wouldn't want such long distance relationship

I think this video was more for those who are curious about those who are poly, either interested in it themselves or just want to get a better understanding of those who are. It's not like this is being played in Times Square on a huge billboard, you would have to either seek this video out or at the very least click play on it, nothing is being forced.

>sorry honey but Thomas connects to me on a far better level than you. You've got a week to pack.
>writes over sixty thousand articles bitching about the gays being part of the patriarchy

>buzzfeed

I'd say you're memeing but this is the actual response you get

and yet none of those things are "Rights", but are all for rights to be taken from others

all healthcare related "Rights" women fight for are the "rights" to force others to pay for their services

"rights" for the gendergap would be a forced mandate to make women earn more for lesser jobs and for less work than men

"rights" against catcalling means abolition of freedom of speech in public

and trump/culture have nothing to do with rights either

>flag
Lol

Why would three incomes be bad? It would be easier to raise children.

The nuclear family doesn't have enough genetic diversity to promote humanity. You need a village.

Also you are mad that you don't get sex.

>Free money
>Absolute freedom
>No bad things
For starters.

>I think this video was more for those who are curious about those who are poly, either interested in it themselves or just want to get a better understanding of those who are
It's on Facebook dude, that's basically the equivalent of it being played in Times Square on a huge billboard.
For fuck's sake, it's got 28 million views, that's more than any billboard could ever hope to get.
Like I said, if you drag your personal sexual life out into the public then don't be surprised when it gets shit on.
If you don't want it being shit on, then keep it to yourself, otherwise shut the fuck up.

>wasting your time on half a woman
top kuk

ikr
the left one looks scandinavian, so it's understandable, but the right one could do way better than that

>access to healtcare

not a fundamental HR.

>Defunding planned Parenthood removes tons of non abortion healthcare related services

Access to abortion is not a fundamental HR.

>Also women still make less than men for the same jobs

Nice meme.

>Also hot girls get catcalled and hate it

Lol no they do not. They love it. Only fat ugly bitches cry about cat calling on behalf of hot women.

>Also the president is a sexual predator with over 30 rape allegations
>allegations

Well at least you prove your stupidity

"I'm married to 10 women and their opinion on this is irrelevant"

looks like feminists hate it when a man cheats on her, but when she herself scores with a couple of dudes, it's totally fine.

What a bitch

Hans, you can still make a living sucking off rapefugees for their gibs

>Also hot girls get catcalled and hate it.
>hate it
I never understood this. If a bunch of women regardless if they were hot or not started shouting compliments to me i'd be flattered.
Seems like it's another case of making problem out of nothing becasue there aren't any real problems.
>you will never be called eye candy by a bunch of girls while walking down the street
Just end me.

How does that work exactly? Do they both share the burden equally or is there a designated cuck?

I'd want no piece of her regardless, look at her flabby arms. I do enjoy a good handyjay and I'm concerned about her capabilities in that regard. I don't think she has the torque to really get the poison out.

(You) in the middle

Cause theyre also dating each other

>mfw this wouldnt happen with islam
Look at your society kuffar

NYC it's becoming a thing actually

One of the subplots in the Beast with a Billion Backs

I guess you are a troll

>Why would three incomes be bad? It would be easier to raise children.

Money is not everything in life. There are plenty of rich kids that are miserable. Teaching good morals is more important than money. And not being a degenerate that thinks relationships are about sex and fun counts as "good morals".

>The nuclear family doesn't have enough genetic diversity to promote humanity. You need a village.

How so?

>Also you are mad that you don't get sex.

Nice argument.

Catcalling isn't something women should enjoy. Some drunk girl stopped me in the street once and did that shit and it was just really uncomfortable.