Sorry my english not too good, what did she mean by this?

Sorry my english not too good, what did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BPixb2fFe5T/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump can rebuild him; Trump has the technology

>arkan, beta

Seems appropriate since his wife had at least 70 dicks in her ass since he died, rip in piss my man

she is a first generation womyn i think. dont know how that works personally but im not allowed to question it because muh privilege

>don't tread on she

i don't get it. what's wrong with object pronouns that requires they be replaced with subject pronouns?

She's pronouns are She, She She's, and She'm

>Bosnian

REMOVE

Bombing Yugoslavia backfires on US so slowly and beautifully.
It's like pottery.

[[turbo folk intensifies]]

This is shopped.

Except it's not, source instagram.com/p/BPixb2fFe5T/

Bu I'm honestly curious, what did you mean by that?

All the bosian chicks are coalburners where I'm from.

She has absolutely no reason to worry about Trump.

These people are just brainwashed.

She's obviously doing it for self-promotion and e-cred, attention whoring at it's finest

She's telling us in many words what she could easily say in four

> I am worthless idiot

>Woman, feminist, muslim, bosnian "refugee"

It's like a walking meme. It's possible to be this idiot but let's be honest, Sup Forums shop these kind of things too often.

I am a liberal cunt and should be deported first.

>Birth control user
Good, but buy it with your OWN money
>Muslim, feminist
Car, two wheels

something something DRUMPF

10/10 would purchase for slave harem.

>No hijab
absolutely haram

i'll tread on her if you know what i mean ;)

>bosnian
>muslim
Not really but nice try sweetie

>Woman
k
>1st generation
k
>refugee
What
>muslim
Pushing it, degenerate whore needs to cover up that hair.
>degree holder
So ?
>birth control user
Muslim whore should be stoned
>feminst
Sharia law or gtfo
>bosnian
GTFO
>American
REEEEEEEEE

what she means is "I like labels because then I can categorize people and put them into pigeonholes of my own making". iow, a bigot

>Bosnian
>American
Pick only one.

what if she came from bosnia?

can't she be bosnian-american?

i fixed (((your))) flag
captain kebab

>feminist
>muslim
How does that even work?

Damn, you beat me to it

Fuck you Bosnia, we help you then you flush toilets on us, we destroy shitty mosques next time

How can you be both Bosnian and American?

>bosnian

It seems you serbs missed one

Bosnian is someone who lives in Bosnia (Bosniak, Croat, Serb). She probably meant Bosniak, which is an ethnic group. She's not too bright for a (((degree holder))).

Anyone have Serbian edit of this poster? Instead of Het! it says DENIED. I've seen that before here

I not very englando good either. How I go into america very rich monies for my wife 7 children we spread islam and mosque every day?
Plis respond.

Hyphenated Americans are not real Americans.

Dont you know

Sjws here think islam was the first to recognize 14 genders or some shit like that. The hijab is empowering to women and shit now and of course all statements about saudi arabia and the middle east being anti-lgbt are all alt-right lies. The whole womens march movement has completely eclipsed feminism and is outcasting the actual feminists out of their own namesake.

>Woman first generation
There are no women in Bosnia. Seems obvious.

>bosnian refugee
>in the USA
lel, no
Also, don't act surprised people find you obnoxious if you call yourself bosnian and THEN american
Integration is not that hard

>degree holder
lol

>misspelled 'feminist'
>squeezed an 'i' between the 'n' and 's'

Let's be honest, you are wrong here. Let me be clear, you are an idiot.

Bosnians are bro tier though. They're one of the few muslims that aren't batshit insane.

Are you blind user? She's holding her liberal arts degree right there in her hands

for any other country I'd agree
but with America it's literally a civic nationalist country, I'm Turkish from England, if I was born in America I'd literally just be Turkish-American or American

Feminism now essentially means "current-year progressive" and is best summed up in the belief that society is hierarchized by privilege and oppression. Therefore, if you fight for an oppressed class, you have to include the more oppressed ones otherwise you will be considered part of the oppressing class.
If you want to defend women, you have to be completely "intersectionnal" and defend ALL women, include them all.
With this twist of logic, you can be a muslim and a feminist because being a feminist means you start your defense of the oppressed at the level of women and include all groups considered to be worse off.

She means American comes last after every other irrelevant demographic membership

Is she wearing her pants that high to look less fat?
Imagine putting a pair of pants on, but pulling them up over your stomach.

>This noble Feminist protests the patriarchy by rape-proofing herself

Imagine being a starving Indian slave girl who's forced to make trousers that size for someone who unironically believes they're oppressed