Question

Hey, I just visited my first university and I have a lot of questions. First of all why is the place filled with women, women have significantly retarded logical abilities compared to men and it puzzles me why a supposed institute of learning, knowledge and critical analysis is almost filled with a majority of them. I mean, surely the purpose of the place is going to be compromised somehow if most people here are unsuited. A woman's place is in the warm embrace and servitude of a husband. Why aren't they at home learning important feminine skills such as house keeping or how to please a man or perhaps how to dress decently, which brings me to my next point.You know, I understood the concepts of tights, a little bit revealing on the legs, worn under a dress. But what I observe now is that these shameless prostitutes appear to be wearing "tights" as full pants revealing to me the every shape of their bottoms in a most shameful and vulgar display. I almost threw up I was so sickened. If they are not wearing these whoring "yoga" pants I find them in jeans so tight they have precisely the same affect. It gives a very poor portrayal on men who would tolerate such fragrant degradation.

tl;dr
>womyn r stoopid

I agree.

>womyn butt is degenerate.

I don't agree.

Thank you for your thread.

It's cool to look like a whore.

The proper thing to do is to wear yoga pants yourself to show them how gross and proper it is to reveal your genitals to the world, but this would likely be lost on them because of the reduced cognition.

You need money to go to University, not Intelligence.

>Why aren't they at home learning important feminine skills
They either know they'll never need those skills or as you previously pointed out are incapable of reaching that conclusion. Why would they need those skills? Western men have been evermore domesticated and it isn't going to stop, men are going to more house-work and child-rearing than ever before. Women aren't going to exert themselves more than they have to, so given that humans a quasi-tournament species: men are going to continue to pick up the slack to get a shot at passing on their genes.

>I observe now is that these shameless prostitutes appear to be wearing "tights" as full pants
Society is in the process of abandoning decency leaving female sexuality in a race to the bottom. Women wearing tights like this is no different to a female monkey shaking its bright-red engorged genitals around to attract male attention. If left to their own devices the more attractive women would wear even more revealing fashion.

>hating yoga pants because it shows the shape of butt

LMAO are you guys muslim now?
would you be happy if they were to cover themselves with burqa?

Yes

>retarded turkroach can only understand extremes.

Go blow someone up because they cut you off in traffic.

Jesus man, stop being autistic.

Which uni?

yoga pants were created by a jew named (((Chip Wilson))) look it up, all forms of degeneracy link back to jews in some way.

>You need money to go to University
not in Ireland

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>woman should not go to university!
>they should stay home and serve their man!
>ban yoga pants!
>ban jeans cause it shows butt too!

those are literally what islamist guys here say and they are not even extreme

Women are beautiful to behold. They're also equally intelligent. The fact that they're becoming more independent only scares betas, not me. You're a weak person who doesn't deserve to breed. Worthy men attract women no matter what they're wearing and intelligent men realize it doesn't even matter in the end. You're just pissed that women who don't have to fuck you won't, and that number's rising.

There's a middle ground between treating women like livestock and just letting them be literal whores.
At the end of the day though it is their choice. They can be whores if they want and they shouldn't get stoned for it. But it definitely shouldn't be encouraged like it is now.

Pretty much sums it up.

Mystery solved, you're a beta OP.

Universities are just cultural marxism brain washing camps. The only real degrees are STEM degrees

>Islam has a monopoly on modesty

The problem is that it weakens our tribe / race / nation by taking them out of the generative / productive things only they can do: having children.

Women have been getting more college degrees than men SENSE 1981 but don't worry, they will STILL get extra help in math class, and all the high school teachers will encourage them and help them into college, because fuck men, right?

STOP RAPING ME WITH YOUR WORDS

>Tfw paco posts bait and you agree with every word
What did you do to me Sup Forums?

majority of muslims are not treating women like livestock mind you. There are some backwards medieval age countries that do that but rest are pretty much more free than OP's mind set