SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME

Other urls found in this thread:

libertywritersnews.com/2017/01/right-threatening-blow-trump-madonna-got-worst-news-life/
scientificamerican.com/article/pregnancy-causes-lasting-changes-in-a-womans-brain/
youtube.com/watch?v=slqtorsaX-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

libertywritersnews.com/2017/01/right-threatening-blow-trump-madonna-got-worst-news-life/

>"What Madonna said today was not just sick, it was psychopathic. She had the nerve to go to Washington D.C. and admit that she wanted to, and I quote, “Blow up the White House”!

She probably thought “Oh, I’m a celebrity. I’ll get away with it.”…WRONG! Now Donald Trump has sent the most powerful police force in the world after her…THE SECRET SERVICE."

Seriously, what's wrong with (((celebrities)))?

Please be real. Inciting terror, sedition etc etc. She can go to gitmo.

what were the news?
not gonna visit a click bait "article".

It's literally nothing.

I've been waiting for the tide to turn. I hope they throw the book at that worthless piece of trash.

This article looks like fake clickbait and there is nothing else reporting on Trump sending the secret service on her, but I do hope he does arrest her. Celebrities are not immune to the consequences of making terroristic threats.

>libertywritersnews

This is two liberal dipshits making clickbait headlines, taking money from more computer illiterate old people and then saying how guilty they feel for it while pretending to be moral and intellectual superiors when they're really human garbage and hate that they know they are.

You guys are waste.

>tfw trump can send the secret service at any retard he wants
>without spending a single tax dollar cuz the cost of an operation is probably like pocket change for him

this is some next level "swatting" right there

So I was thinking we should make a petition on change.org to kinda help move this along.

I'm sure I read this in the Daily Mail. What an absolute plonker she is. As if promising to bj males for voting for Hillary wasn't pathetic enough. Is it just because shes no longer relevant? Is she trying to force herself into becoming a shrivelled up feminist icon like Steinem? Now she tries to be even edgier. I really hope this backfires on this idiot.

God, why did you make women into such idiots?

So men have something to laugh at.

The lengths women will go for attention eh

This is why women need handlers. I don't recommend marriage because rigged system, but clearly single women are a financial and security threat. Nice little catch 22.

Semi related:
scientificamerican.com/article/pregnancy-causes-lasting-changes-in-a-womans-brain/

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

She never was the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with.

YOU'RE FAKE NEWS!

Madonna being Madonna, I don't think she was talking about bombs when she said "blow up"...

The author of the article...

I rest my case.

YAAAAASSS

SLAYYYYYY HIM

*snaps fingers

>posting click bait on Sup Forums
Fuck off to Sup Forums

>libertywritersnews.com

one guy was bragging about running a website where he reposts news under more clickbaity titles and links them in 4chin for ad revenue, is this one of such sites?

also:
youtube.com/watch?v=slqtorsaX-o

He's a big guy.