Sweden YES

Apparently raping Swedish girls and streaming it to Facebook is a new favorite amongst "Swedish" men.

Where were you the last time Sweden got culturally enriched?

Sources:
archive.is/zI3tH
archive.is/h6wCr

Other urls found in this thread:

flashback.org/t2804453
friatider.se/gruppvaldtakt-sandes-live-pa-facebook-tre-gripna
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html
i.imgur.com/zPd1Bqb.jpg
imgur.com/a/Aqz8i
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot this for you other Scandi language cucks
flashback.org/t2804453

friatider.se/gruppvaldtakt-sandes-live-pa-facebook-tre-gripna

Majority of swedish women voted for it.

Swedes exist only to be fucked. They actively desire it.

It's probably some Swedish whore who voted to let them in anyway.

So do you have any hope left in you, my Swedish brethren?

Get a redpilled gf/woman.

From what I've gathered, she was a real Swede at least. But I don't know what she was doing in the apartment though, she should have listened to pol I guess.

Isn't that a bit like finding the needle in the haystack user?

If you hang out and have a party with refugees then all signs point to yes

video is up on Flashback

sall good guys. she was brown.

That was cruel. Cracked me up a bit

can you link pls?

>hang out with rapefugees
>be gang raped

Quick now, destroy the white patriarchy!

do you believe youll find a woman with ease anyway? a woman worth investing in? thats finding a needle in a haystack regardless of where you are at, my retarded countryman.

Is that tai lopez?

Post the goddamn video

What was once the kingdom of Sweden is just a pasture full of cunts virtue signalling their suicide.
Fuck em, they chose this for themselves.

Link it

want it now

kys

This, in fact I hope Sweden becomes the first Islamic European state because I think that will hasten the rest of Europe's expulsion of Muslims.

>thatswhatshesaid.jpg

Thats rich coming from uk.

There is no video on flashback this nigger is lying

"Sweden and Denmark are the countries where 2the most sexual assaults occur in the EU."

At least you are top at something.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html

i saw this on (((vg.no))) of course it won't be reported that they were arabs

also why do women still hangout with (((arabs))). should be common knowledge by now that they are degenerates

stop ze hatespeech zis second!

Those are all white Swedish and Danish men raping women. You know how those blond educated well off Scandis are, they think they can get away with whatever they want, its only common and natural for Danes and Swedes to rape

London is 10000 times worse then Sthlm.

nah

i.imgur.com/zPd1Bqb.jpg

>mfwhenever I see this kind of garbage

>Brown people allowed to literally rape your own people and get off with no punishment

>Go to their country and disobey some law, like accidentally sneezing on a tuesday, get beheaded

>its only common and natural for Danes and Swedes to rape
Of course, that's part of the white male privilege.
It's fine if we do it, because it's our natural right.
It's different if a brown person does it

>sexual assaults
you know that doesnt mean there were intercourse

just whispering something can mean sexual assaults

WHY do they always scrub out the faces of these fucking sandniggers

so where are the fucking videos

I want to hear the screams of facing reality

make friends with red pilled dads.

>Be me. Buddy keeps making dumb jokes about women. Never laugh once, just look at him like he's dumb. A year goes by. He learns my opinions. Knows I'm successful (he works for me). Hey user, my daughter is over for New Years and I want you to meet her...

Also, if you're not a hate filled monster, pretty much five minutes after making friends with Asian adults (like post 50 yrs old) they're trying to introduce you to a girl.

Honestly, just from parents, I've gone on like six different dates in 2015. There are plenty of ways to meet normal girls, that's just one example, but guess what, a good girl and a good family isn't going to look twice at you if you're a fucking loser.

Anyway, less time being angry, more time building yourself into an outstanding
Edson, and you'll change your opinions.

It'll be fun to see how they'll try to make them seem innocent.

post it i need to fap

Momme Najmudin and Bashdar Ismahil

sound like typical swedish names

this. Marriage is strictly a business move.

people might get a wrong impression

DO SWEDES NOT GIVE A SHIT?
If this was MY women being talked about i would be razzed the fuck up
You're so fucking chill with it, scum

>be woman
>like multiculturalism
>be at party with MENA people
>use drugs and/or alcohol until you lose consciousness
>get fucked by three third word people while their friends livestream it
>arabs that see it on the internet laughs
>feminists get more angry on the men that say its retarded party with arabs and get shitfaced
JUST
U
S
T

The dick wants what the dick wants, man

cops arrive

>white woman gets raped by muslims
>S-she probably deserved it

The levels of cognitive dissonance you guys go through to justify keep sitting on your asses is so funny it's sad now

Of course it's a terrible situation and you feel bad about her situation, but Swedish women chose this for themselves and continue to act without any precaution. Women need to take responsibility for their own actions.

Coal burners deserve to die.

what's that?

no they didn't. they didn't vote against it because they aren't aware it happens. they think it's just racist right wing propaganda.

Where the fuck is the video you bunch of fucking idiots?

that's a benis! :DDD

imagine how quick this would end if the mainstream outlets splashed these niggers faces on the front page. of course they never will because they are traitors of the worst class

Nobody gives a shit faggot

All his images.
imgur.com/a/Aqz8i

Now I just need the video

what is martin larsson saying?

>implying anyone who doesn't read Friatider knows about it

wtf is a replesarier?

what's on his phone?

I dont trust my internet wizardry or pol enough to confess to murders user

so suck a dick and stay edgy

pic maybe related.

Give video

Is there a pic showing race of victim?

Do you have the full video?

as white as cocaine

someone on flashback has it but they're scared to upload

Repressalier är negativa konsekvenser för ens handlande

WHERE'S THE FUCKING VIDEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ben nu 112 aan het bellen.

Dude with the glasses looks like a highly exaggerated anime character who's best friends with the protagonist

What's your business? Why does he work for you

it was one the front page of vg.no for awhile but without pictures and ethnicity of course

Thats the perpetrators

watching the show viKANGs now... literally every second scene has an explicit cuckoldry scene in it. is it just a meme or is the show just being historically accurate?

Titta på mobilen...

oh i didn't realize what i was looking at there

>what is martin larsson saying?
its just a random chat message from the facebook group its livestreamed to i think. Doesn't seem related to rape at all
>what's that?
penis in some ones behind

>it was one the front page of vg.no for awhile but without pictures and ethnicity of course
You do know that your msm is more likely to write about these things then ours, right?

Yeah i've found it on DN.se but not on Aftonbladet.

But obviously no pictures so no one probably looks at it.

women prove time and time again they need direction and protection

and yet we pretend like they can be actively involved in decision making

it's like letting a little kid who wants to eat candy for dinner. of course they want to do it. of course they promise they won't get sick, that candy is good for them. the fact of the matter is that you are going to be cleaning up vomit later that night. the child's wishful thinking and your blind trust in a creature that's incapable of thought will not change reality, no matter what! giving someone else trust does not make them trustworthy, even if you do it four thousands times. it makes you a FOOL.

Oh! Now I see it.

Lmao this country is a joke.

I want off this ride.

>mfw rape is now a natural right

what do you expect them to do about it?

if they go out and express their anger, it will only fuel the left in their country to become more and more extreme

>wtf is a replesarier?
Its when i kick you in the nuts for posting retarded shit after i told you to stop posting retarded shit

it's true. women don't know better. they shouldn't be hanging out with muslims. period.

Holy fuck how many guys were there???

ours seems so cucked its hard to beleive yours could be worse

The ultimate redpill is the realization that she deserved it.

She's an obvious coalburner, just this one time she was unconscious while burning it.

at least three

The Swedish are just fuck toys for their sandnigger manlet overlords.

3 sandniggers arrested so far.

Shouldn't you swedecucks spread this shit on twitter to raise awareness?

Sup Forums is pathetic. Muzzies will rape your women and you won't do any about it. Go get some revenge, for every white woman raped we should me raping them twice as more.

If you feel empathy is this situation you are the cuck