MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way

Marriage is dead. Becoming a provision drone for some ungrateful, used up skank is cuck-tier retardation.

Shaming MGTOW for not adhering to traditional masculine roles is nothing more than white-knighting for traditional women. Calling me a virgin who can't get laid will not offend me, because it's an emotional argument. You can't shame me. I'll smirk at you if that's the only argument you can come up with.

Getting married in this day and age has to be one of the most blue-pilled things a man can do. Betting half of your net worth and half of your retirement on a woman being some magical unicorn who won't use the state to fuck you for life is extremely stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2016+1
>there are still people who prefer filthy, smelly, dumb, 3DPD whores over glorious 2D

Take the 2D redpill senpaitachi.

>Shaming MGTOW for not adhering to traditional masculine roles is nothing more than white-knighting for traditional women. Calling me a virgin who can't get laid will not offend me, because it's an emotional argument. You can't shame me. I'll smirk at you if that's the only argument you can come up with.

Literal Third-wave feminism for men, identical rethotic. Way back i thought this was just another psyop, but reading

>You can't shame me. I'll smirk at you

is going straight up into self-parody territory, so now i think this is just trolling/fishing for (you)s

I'll never get married. Even ultra-status Hollywood heartthrobs are getting cucked and rinsed. What hope is there for the rest of us?

Sadly, Western ideals about marriage have not caught up with the rampant degeneracy and womens "liberation" that we have today. I will never get married, ever. I'm moving to SE Asia and will prey on Asian sluts and backpacker whores as I live out a tax-free existence making money from my online business.

All my friends are married or engaged. Tens of thousands spent on a wedding day, months of stress and arguments with the bride over tacky nonsense. The wedding industry is an utter scam that preys on the over-emotional idiocy of women. My friends are all going to be cucked and rinsed soon enough. One of their wives already tried to suck my cock at someone elses wedding bash. Its laughable.

Get out of the West. Leave these whores and libtards behind. Thats my plan. Life as a nomad, travelling the world, a disposable tax-free income and a life of freedom. MGTOW for life

dude

you dont need to be married to get your dick wet

70% of American men under the age of 35 are MGTOW. Most of them don't even realize it.
>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

How can someone be MGTOW and not even realize it? Because MGTOW is a lifestyle, not a movement. You don't have to join anything.

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else.

In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean "up until I'm no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point a woman can generally end a marriage to her husband's detriment with very little negative consequence to herself and usually with some form of financial gain and increased agency.

It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it's that the institution of marriage has become commitment incompatible.

You don't have to get married user.

This.

Do you think that married couples have good sex lives? Infidelity and divorce rates would suggest not.

Dude. I get my dick wet all the time. That's got nothing to do with being MGTOW,

>pasta in response

ok autist, here's your (you)

Expecting me to come up with an original reply for each same old tired emotional argument is ridiculous. I'm the original author and it's effective at conveying my point.

You cannot be a man without a family. Anybody that thinks so has blue pulled themselves. The family and the independent farmwe are the strongst soctal structures on the planet. Build your society upon them, and you last millenia

>Third-wave feminism for men
This is copy pasta. It's posted 5 times in every MGTOW thread.

Can't have a family without a wife, cucks...suck it up and play the game for keeps

Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not seaworthy due to lax maintenance. One out of two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority. Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

>tfw would be a good father, but too selfish to have kids or care about anything other than myself and my doggo

pic related

It's about the strong protecting the weak. What faggot hoops you jump thru to justify a cucks existance. You are so cuck, and don't even know it...

As a men we are disposable goods. We are easy to replace, in place of one dumped guy there are 100 back up men waiting for their turns.
A 2/10 girl can pick from desperate 5/10 men because 5/10 girl can pick from the top.

I once went for heavy hipogamy. Hoped the chick is low enough below me to not pull any shitty tricks on me. She still turned into a nagging harpy once she moved in and cucked me after some time which made me drop her hard as meteor and never look back.

I don't feel like blending in with this army of desperate cucks waiting for an occasion to serve their vagina because it's socially accepted.

No woman ever brought anything positive to my life, I gained literally nothing ever. Lost precious time, friends, mental peace and emotional stability, MONEY, self-esteem, and so on.
I regain them only when I'm alone.

Virgins, don't trust the "must have girlfriend" lie. This is how they make the wagecuck machine spinning. That's how vaginajews keep their supply of desperate orbiters and providers that deserve way more than their ugly asses.

Legit

# when my kids kill your dog... lol

>not supporting a woman
>a cuck

MGTOW is the exact opposite of a cuck.

>trying to be a "real man"
>for the sake of being a real man

I feel sorry for those poor faggots.
I prefer to be happy and satisfied in it's place.

Buddy, at this point all you can do is give up and accept that life isn't going to be the way it was 60 years ago. Don't save for retirement, don't have kids, if you get married, be damned sure that she won't divorce you (you really shouldn't get married).

Don't even aspire for higher wages, because that just results in higher taxes. Would you rather make 25k working part time with a 15 percent tax (netting you 21250, plus government benefits) or 50k working full time with a 40 percent tax (netting you 30k, plus no benefits)?

Enjoy what you can, user. Friends, family, and small things, like used cars, motorcycles, video games etc.

We have 130 trillion dollars in unfunded liabilities. That is literally double what the entire world produced last year.

Just sit back, and let it all go. Stop fighting it. It sucks, but it isn't your fault. You aren't responsible for the way that this country turned out. So sit back, enjoy your family, your friends, your hobbies, and work the system as best as you can (as there is no shame in this anymore; thanks to democrats, it is less honorable to be productive than it is to leech on society).

And most importantly, be happy. Go ahead and take a vacation to a national park. Go rock climbing, or drive a motorcycle across the nation. By getting out there and enjoying life, you are winning. The government can't confiscate that, like they can retirement accounts, bank accounts, or property, and you are enjoying life, something the extreme left is incapable of doing. Feminists don't enjoy their life. Black rights activists aren't ever happy. They've devoted their lives to being perpetually unhappy, and are doing their damnest to spread it to you.

So don't let them win. You can't change the political spectrum. You can't force productivity. But you can find happiness in any situation.

Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes. Emotional intelligence is another attribute and being able to use it to manipulate others effectively is a form of strength.

The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men. They dominate men by manipulating men into turning over the fruits of their labor to women and they accomplish this feat rather easily. Women have no need for muscles when they can just get a man to perform menial tasks for them. Your larger muscles are evidence of your forefathers having been emotionally dominated by a woman who manipulated him into volunteering to be her drone.

Allow me to put this concept into terms to which you can relate.

When you play a summoner in an RPG and you use your summoned creature to kill the enemies you encounter in the game environment while you hang back at a relatively safe distance, do you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You consider every creature your summoned creature killed for you your kill and you don't even question that you deserve the experience points. The summoned creature who actually did the killing for you is just a drone.

Getting a man to do something for her is as easy for a woman as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG. That isn't weakness. It is a very strong capability.

Traditional women are a very real danger to men.

I'd like to have kids, but I don't want a mother in the family. It's a pain to have to deal with a nagging bitch just because I want to reproduce.

There is no more privileged being in human history than a white woman.

We all know women are not the heavenly creatures they are cracked up to be. Unfortunately they still have power over a man's hormonal balance. You can't avoid females in life so might as well just get used to it and learn not to make terrible mistakes just because your almonds were activated

So much subversion in a single thread.

Gas yourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

Why not fix marriage?

Between me and my four closest friends, we're 5 friends who all know each other well (all cis, white, male, in our 30s), 3 are middle-class, 2 are working-class; 1 earns over £90k a year, 1 earns over £30k a year, 1 is on minimum wage, and 2 are unemployed (both sick notes, 1 depression, 1 physical issue); just 1 has a reproduced (one child, and doesn't want any more) and the other 4 don't want kids, ever; 3 are in long-term relationships with no intention of marrying, the remaining 2 are only interested in one-nighters and hookers.

I wonder what the statistics for that say about the couples who haven't had previous partners.

Okay faggot, but how do you propose your genetic legacy carry on if you're too much of a pussy to get married?

Op here. I have hundreds of women in my life. Grandmother, Mom, Sisters, Aunts, Cousins and Female friends and the girlfriends my male friends date.

I also date often. I'm independently wealthy and the girls in my life know it.

Honestly nowadays us single men get more sex than married guys do, it's fucking laughable.

Capped Bravo, Kraut user, you nailed it.

The Western world is going insane because the values we grew up aspiring to are no longer possible. The good old marriage/kids/pension routine worked wonders for previous generations and bought them genuine happiness, security and contentment. Now its every man for himself in this sinking, degenerate, debt ridden world.

Marriage is dead. Women are beyond redemption. Wageslavery will rob you of the one life you get. Your pension will be worthless, if the world is still around for you to even spend it. So enjoy life, indeed. Appreciate the small things, live a simple life and remove yourself from the game as much as you can. Thats my plan.

It hurts. We were raised to believe in fairytales and happy endings. The millennial curse. Nowadays, a happy marriage and financial freedom are anomalies. We just have to deal with it as best we can.

Upvoted and gilded for truth.

Any other non-cucked Germans out there, you best be memeing your loved ones and friends into voting AfD I'll tell you hwat.

Absolutely correct on all points - reminds me of Camus and the way he examines that even Sysipus can find happiness within the pointless task he was awarded.

MGTOW doesn't mean not having sex you uninformed newfag. It means not marrying because men get fucked over if they do.

Is MGTOW a Jewish plot to destroy the white race?

Why have I never seen a MGTOW advocate who wasn't a white male?

Is MGTOW going to lead to more white babies? No. So you are useless politically. You are part of the problem. A degenerate.

>MGTOW
>Men Going Their Own Way

Ahh, so that's what it means. Good to know.

>don't let them win
>writes a tl;dr trying to persuade everyone to let them win

White men are targeted. See interracial propaganda. It elevates niggers. See commercials of white men. They make white men look lesser and retarded. Couple that with a lack of father figures due to divorce, women have nothing to compare a good man to. This causes them to behave horribly wrong and the Jews know this.

That's why whites are MGTOW - they have no choice.

>man up
>a man is whatever my vagina says it is
this old shaming tactic again

>Betting half of your net worth and half of your retirement on a woman being some magical unicorn who won't use the state to fuck you for life is extremely stupid.
Sorry guys, but the OP is right.

>not realizing that unless you breed and raise redpilled children you only fuel the descent of civilization into degeneracy

MGTOW is a (((psyop))) used to put even more men out of the sexual marketplace.