Why are malls dying in america? Is it the death of another jewish scheme?

Why are malls dying in america? Is it the death of another jewish scheme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfsmHFQHGoM
youtube.com/watch?v=eo-X3YdA3mA
youtube.com/watch?v=4cYYPpZ8rFI
dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2011/02/16/100milliongift.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9wP4j5ZcURA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jewishness has ascended from it's physical form and has become one with the internet as an energy being

why do you think the stock market is all mostly digital now?

amazon

do you all have Malls you went to as a kid that are dead now?

>this

The mall I went to as a kid isn't completely dead yet. But it will be soon. Last time I was there, the food court was down to 1 restaurant.

they tore my down my mall last year, it is sad to see the mall culture gone now

Malls aren't dying where I live (Seattle). A couple nearby ones are actually building expansions.

really?

Surprisingly no.

My town has the benefit of a billionaire Jewish benefactor who loves it here and has put down roots building beautiful indoor/outdoor combination shopping experiences for the community to enjoy.

>where
Columbus, Ohio
>who
Leslie Wexner
>who is that
He founded the Limited and Victoria's Secret

You're fucking welcome lads.

Now that Amazon exists I have no reason to go to those nigger infested terrorist targets.

I'd honestly say its a mix between Online services and how crowded they get along with the constant chimping out from degeneretes.
I use to love going to the cinema but now the chairs are terrible, you have to sneak food in and there are degenerates that make so much noise.

there's 3 big malls in my city. 2 are doing really well, 1 is doing poorly and is being torn down

Yeah. But we've had steady population growth for a long time so that could explain why. Even if individual people are going to the mall less frequently if there are enough new people there is still an overall greater demand for mall services.
Just my best guess.

that pic just needs some trailing vines to complete the look.

I believe that smaller stores getting replaced by bigger outlets is also a reason. Very big malls have increased

Ive heard malls in Ohio have done pretty bad though?

saged and reported

slide thread

Online shopping and outdoor malls are all the rage now.

These types of malls will be dead in 20 years

>outdoor malls
maybe in some place like california with tame weather. those don't work in places with deathly winters.

Some of them have yes. Mostly due to populations moving and gentrification. It's more like the shopping opportunities move to different areas

Clearly it depends on your who your support is lol.

A couple of malls near me are being transformed into low rent millennial day cares. They are keeping a few shops (food, restaurant, etc) and making rooms out of the rest of it. Now you can keep the college dorm style living alive without having to move to a city.

this is politics in economics, learn what political economics are faggot

Malls like op pic require people to have jobs and money to spend.
It's obvious, but a mall can't survive if nobody has any damn money to spend in it.

But those jobs will be coming back now and megamalls like that will be a thing again in a few years.

I personally hate these type of indoor malls.

My local mall is just a gathering place for niggers. Good riddance.

OPs pic is from Akron, which is more or less a dead city in general. Malls in the Akron/Canton/Cleveland/Youngstown swath have done horribly (aside from the nicer, newer ones) just due to population shifts and poverty.

Yes.
4/5 of the store spaces are vacant and the only place in the mall that ever has more than 1 or 2 people in it is the theater and even that is far less busy than it was pre-2010.

In East Central Europe malls are booming right now and have been since the nineties

we can't get enough of them and build new ones all the time

I'd rather order what I need on Amazon than go outside and deal with niggers.

New Jersey here.

I work at a mall and it's always packed.

They still build them and they succeed. Crocker Park and Legacy Village are good examples in NEO

What could the shopping malls do to survive Amazon though? Free shipping with online orders? Exclusive items perhaps?

That's terrible.

Where will you shart now?

the only brick and mortar stores that make sense are ones where you can try out the merchandise, as in clothing and jewelery.

>outdoor malls

You mean streets?

Malls are usually filled with mass market cheap crap, even shittier crowds of people, and amazon and e-commerce is just so much more convenient, also cheaper.

I don't know about any of you but that place looks fun as fuck for a painball match.

>Now that Amazon exists I have no reason to go to those nigger infested terrorist targets.

This. Old people like malls. I like service and do all my research online anyway.

I live in Northwest Indiana, and there used to be several malls within a 20-mile radius. All but one have either been demolished, fallen into disrepair with all but one anchor-store remaining, or have warning signs about groups of four or more posted at the entrances. Even the "nice" mall has had several rapes and shootings in the last ten or so years that go widely unreported due to their only being one prominent, paid-off paper in the region.

bc vaporwave

The mall isn't fun anymore. Not sure why that is, but that's what's up.

They've been converted or replaced by outdoor shopping centers like pic related.

that brings back nostalgia

The malls where I live are always just full of old retards at 8 am that have been programmed for early waking so long but no longer have a productive means for the state so they have nothing better to do than sit in the mall and people watch as the world passes them by. Total robot mind slaves, old world is so sad.

>rent for businesses is huge
>all goods are overpriced
>online shopping is far cheaper and more convenient
>malls went from young suburbanite hang out to young nigger hang out
>above resulted in massive amounts of shoplifting most of which go unreported

The malls I used to go to are filled with Muslims and blacks now

I have a client that operates a retail store in a mall in an upscale part of the U.S. The rent is 4x the expense of Class A commercial space (Class A is nice, marble floor office buildings where swanky law firms and accounting houses, etc. are located).

Around here, Class A costs between $40-50/ sqft/yr. I believe that he mentioned that he paid just greater than $100/sqft/yr.

Shopping malls are a dying breed.

People are even starting to order their groceries online now, too.

Technology is both a blessing and a curse.

jews hate white communities

no waiting time

offering a positive "experience", as in making the place pleasant similar to an amusement park, you can do your shopping and eat and then return home with your stuff

easier return and customer service at their home

The economy crashed, wages are the lowest they've been since the 1930s and online shopping.

When people have wages and don't have to work 3 part time jobs, malls will return.

>What could the shopping malls do to survive Amazon though?
Provide cheaper/better quality goods and services than Amazon.
If malls can't do that, they deserve to die.

you'd get cut up on broken glass, fall off the 2nd floor because no railings (muh scrap metal), or get mauled by a pitbull.

that place is a death trap. it's also currently being demolished.

My small town local mall is close to dead but I think it can hang on another decade maybe. There's another one closer to the city (Pittsburgh) that should be fine though... it's a mall surrounded by tons of other separate stores and restaurants and located right along the major highway by the city where rush hour traffic first starts, so it's kinda perfectly situated to survive years and years longer than most malls.

I fully expect there to be news stories 50 years from now about how it's one of the last 10 or so living malls in the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=MfsmHFQHGoM

youtube.com/watch?v=eo-X3YdA3mA

[Slowed down Diana Ross intensifies]

Online market is killing them.

Wexner is the ultimate jew. He got the Ohio State med center to change their entire name to put his name on it

>1900s - 2014 - Ohio State Medical Center
>2014 Wexner Medical Center

its like when Nationwide bought Children's hospital. Gee I sure love when an insurance company owns a hospital.

Sometimes you will become on of them, idiot. Let them do what they are used to.

/thread

Extremely high overhead costs, heating/cooling and maintaining that large common space. Leads to high lease prices, stores build that cost into their prices. Few people want to pay those prices when they can just drive to Kohls or Target and pay less.

Who knew, strip malls were decried in the 80s and 90s but they had the better model.

>ywn buy a dead mall and turn it into a post apocalypse themed horror house where you're locked in an abandoned mall

What's the difference? One doesn't have restaurants and I have to walk through a cold ass parking lot.
How is it any better?

No, but I sense its days are numbered. Gamestop left, Sears left, food court has 4 restaurants now, Dillard's is now a clearance-type store. About 10 of the stores in the mall are vacant. The arcade is a joke. I give it 5 years tops.

not only in america,
in my city (10th largest in France) we have one shopping mall and it's half empty now,
people buy things on the internet I guess

I live in Massachusetts and the only malls I see that are still highly populated are in Boston or Providence Place.

We reviving them when the economy booms again.

I'm going to build an A E S T H E T I C hypermall with bouncers at the entrances who won't let in any undesirable elements.

But first I'm gonna start a VR arcade because I probably need a little experience before I build a 1,000 acre mega complex.

As someone who lives in Cleveland the only mall here worth going to, in the city proper, is Tower City which is essentially the hub for downtown.

Every Clevelander knows that if you want to go to a mall you have to go to the suburbs on the West Side. There are like 3 or 4 that are worth going to. They have built movie theaters into most of them which has probably helped with keeping a steady flow of people in those malls.

a real shame

youtube.com/watch?v=4cYYPpZ8rFI

You left out that 100 million dollar donation he made to OSU.

dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2011/02/16/100milliongift.html

It's a gesture of gratitude.

As far as nationwide goes...that's a different story

Would love to do lost places exploring there.

Niggers and online shopping.

Mostly niggers though.

In Chicago the north suburbs have some of the best, nicest malls. Also have the least amount of shines.

On the south side and south suburbs where I live a local mall closed because of the shit heads, and my usual one is going downhill.

Any one go here as a kid?

Malls never really were a thing here, but in the past 20 or so years, international investors have been trying to set them up here, too. With modest to little success at best.

And here's why: Malls are a collection of small to midsize shops. We already had those in our inner cities. Small shops can't survive when everybody is driving to huge monstermarkets just outside town that sell everything. The other advantage is that refugees and sandniggers don't have cars, so the huge outlets just outside town are predominantly white, whereas you can't go through the inner cities without bumbing into Arabs every second step of the way.

Probably cheaper to build / maintain

They turned one of smaller malls into a school
Weird layout but the kids like it

Malls are jewish schemes already.

Yup, plenty of times. Caldor's too.

google "les wexner jeffrey epstein" if you want a trip down the rabbit hole

Stores have greater visibility, and you can just park up in front of the store you're going to instead of having to walk a mile through the indoor mall to get to your store.

we've had this thread so many times i've lost count and the answer is always the same: niggers.

I did. Reminds me of Zares

Lol tower city is a ghetto shithole filled with RTA undesirables.

Beachwood/Legacy and Crocker Park are the nice malls. Great Northern does OK mostly because it's a huge sprawling mess with tons of other stuff. I think there's one down in the Independence area that does well too.

I was in Beachwood not too long ago, even there the foot traffic was really low. I think they stay afloat because of the very high end department stores.

What? Here too. Except our niggers are sandniggers. But it's a goddamn plague.

People are already yearning for real life contact again and that's only going to grow. Future malls' biggest draw will be the social aspect, as long as you keep shitty "people" out of them (NIGGERS RUIN EVERY MALL)

We have a mall in our town. It was built on forged numbers, costs the stores inside a furtune to rent even the smallest spaces, have higher prices then online stores or even single brick and mortar stores outside of town and finally killed off all small businesses in town.

Becauae during our historic recovery from the Bush years the average American has rapidly plummeting disposable income roughly one quarter the dollar amount it was during the Bush years, with roughly 20% less purchasing power in nonperishable goods per dollar.

tl;dr: Prices up, pocket money down. Can't turn a profit on window shoppers longing after shit they can't afford.

This is true. Southcenter is always a fucking madhouse.

It's because of niggers. No one wants to go to malls because there are a bunch of nigger kids running around always causing trouble, stealing shit, and being fucking monkies. Then the older nigger drug dealers always hang out there too and sell drugs and buy or steal their bling. The one mall near my city that still has people in it is 80% niggers. No one wants to deal with that shit.

Reasons as follow:
>Niggers
>Less disposable income
>Internet

this was basically Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

youtube.com/watch?v=9wP4j5ZcURA

So it WAS the Jews after all.

I know he made the donation and its courtesy to rename your whole business, but still it seems a bit sour.

I was a patient at childrens hospital from 2003-2009, and I transferred to an adult hospital around the time Nationwide took over. Glad I got out of there

its funny because les is everyone's favorite rich guy, because he keeps showing up with millions ready to donate

Probably the worst movie ever made.

Not yet, they're actually still going relatively strong around me since we have a lot of spics, niggers, and sand niggers around me propping them up actually. They've gone from where white suburbia shopped to where minorities shop. I think the invasion of shitskins on the malls also had a bit of a hand in making them obsolete too.

Fair Enough.

Glad you got out of Nationwide. I hope what was ailing you is on the defeated side.