All memes aside tell me the truth about Trump

All memes aside tell me the truth about Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-quoted-bane-in-inauguration-speech-2017-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fascism is no better than communism. It's against the free market. By giving the good jobs of pajeets to lazy americans you hurt your economy.

>By giving the good jobs of pajeets to lazy americans you hurt your economy.

please explain

I think smug liberals are the biggest contributors to the Trump victory.

Please Greece, let us know some of your infinite wisdom running an economy.

Because the smartest pajeets produce better technology and better products that make a country richer. By giving those jobs to the laziest americans that couldn't find a job at all you fuck your industry and economy.

Both our Empires fell, yours just has some residual wealth left, not for long after the brexit.

Greece isn't even close the same culture as it was in Ancient times. Britain is more like Greece was in ancient times than Greece has been for 1000 years.

He will not be a good president and may harm the US economy because he is a Keynsian protectionist.

The same is true of Hillary, but she was, in addition, a Saudi puppet who has made moves leaning toward senseless confrontation with Russia, a long history of scandal (not just personal like Trump, but professional and dangerous scandals, and also personal ones).

He was the least shitty option, but people who think he's the next Reagan are morons, the next Hitler? Morons. He'll be lower 50% of the pack.

The EU is the reason Greece is a shithole

Shadilay!

that lady was probably pretty hot when she was younger but i bet now she is divorced with one autistic son she had when she was 38 and is now extremely ashamed of

rosite/10

businessinsider.com/trump-quoted-bane-in-inauguration-speech-2017-1

We honestly can't tell, through. Right now, it's looking promising -- the massive amount of liberals whining, the riots, ect, plus with the recent events such as BLM Kidnapping and other shit, public opinion is slowly turning against the liberals

He won't be the greatest, but if he delivers on many of his promises (education reform, tarrifs on China, bringing jobs back, removing corruption,limiting immigration), then he'l do better then Obama.

His election was also a much needed pushback against the increasingly marxist institutions of America and the left.

Putting tarrifs on China alone won't stop trade with the rest of the world. China's economy relies on offshore manufacturing.

>Pajeets
>smart
They can't even use toilets you fucking dumb ass.

Pay debts

>this pic
>my vote is for Hillary
The same fucking person that gets donations from Saudi Arabia, a country that TRADES CAPTURED GIRLS FROM THE IS AS SEX SLAVES!

These people are fucking disgusting!

He's a populist candidate that appealed to out-of-touch rust belt workers, and also rode the wave of rising racist backlash against Barack's popularity.

Hillary has been in political office for a very long time, so a few mistakes (even if its more than usual) isn't all that surprising. However, she isn't nearly as bad as the witch hunt proclaimed her to be. For example, she had nothing to do with Benghazi but she took responsibility as a leader.
She was a great centrist candidate, but in the US political landscape that doesn't really have any value.

The reality is that all the things the libs criticise him for are good qualities in the eyes of his voters so nobody is able to convince anyone to change their opinion

> I'm an autistic shit that is incapable to answer so I'll just screech an ad hominem and my racism

Get over it cucks. Fascism is bad for the economy. It gives to the laziest of americans the good jobs.

By importing Pajeets we hurt our society.

Culture and social order are worth fighting for, fucking pay denbts you greedy Mediterranean jew

...said the guy in a country that is even more divided by stupid leftists and actual Neo-Nazi fascists.

So glad most of my family ditched Greece during and after the civil war and first World War. I even had a granduncle murdered by the communists. Then pretty much the leftists took over the country anyway.

If he imposes tariffs and brings back American manufacturing, he could have a good effect.
Otherwise he's a boor and an embarrassment.
I didn't vote for him or her.

The greatest thing is if Trump can do even just a decent job it will make an entirely new generation of red-pilled non-cuckservative republicans

A troll that went too far

Topkek

Manufacturing jobs are being replaced by robots and tariffs will hurt the economy.
Unless Trump outlaws robots, he has a very uphill battle ahead of him.

>Most underrated post.

won't do much of anything, won't get a second term but also won't be a disaster like a lot of the left likes to believe

trump was meant to end the nightmare of leftist extremism. Once he's out I hope I can vote for someone who is going to insure personal liberties like Rand Paul

>everybody acts like hillary won
>forget to vote for her
lmao at these FUCKING idiots

His protectionist policies will probably be bad. He has a chance to reform the government and trim the fat though. If he can, he could be remembered well.

His cabinet doesn't fill me with confidence.

What's happened to America? You used to be cool.

In addition I was hoping he was lying in his campaign about denying climate change and other things. I was convinced that it was merely a persuasion technique or an attempt to pass the smell test for conservatives, but it looks like he was sincere about almost everything.

I don't think I was shitposting like the other anons you quoted. Just pointing out the reason Greece has little or none of it's former wealth left from the empire days. I wasn't trying to insult you.