I thought the Women's March was a Trump thing

I thought the Women's March was a Trump thing.

Why is it happening in places besides America?

Other urls found in this thread:

opensocietyfoundations.org/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how can we used this covenant in our favor?

>you must be an american to hate the white america

lol

someone should whip their johnson out at the women like that one guy did ages ago

Korea is controlled by a feminist cult.
RIP

Kike subversion knows no borders.

Good funding

Shut it, goat fucker.

Because they planned it for when Hillary would win kek.

>that d.va rabbit in the top left

Fuck off antifa, it's bad enough Tracer is a lesbian.

doesn't south korea literally have a government-approved feminist cult? no shit that they'd latch onto it.

Her VA

Because every cunt that isnt living up to their own expectations feels "oppressed" by men. Its the easiest way to rationalize why you suck at life. Every loser buys into the oppressed/opressor bs instead of self improvement/evolution just change the whole environment. What they dont realize is that its easier to improve yourself than change the world. But safety in numbers i guess its a temporary "feel good moment" for emotional unintelligent cunts..

Okay but what's protesting outside the US gonna do?

It's just a stupid fad. It'll blow over soon

Find a place anywhere on the planet where women don't like complaining or acting like a victim.

This actually seems plausible

It is a subversive leftist Soros thing. About time we lock that fucker up and throw away the key.

look no further than:
opensocietyfoundations.org/about

and Trump will still be president.

>every political movement i don't understand or sympathize with is instigated by my boogeyman enemy

Soros

It's subversion.

because our main export is """""culture"""""

it's chic/popular to 'protest' so these cunts go out and virtue signal while taking pics and posting on normiegram/facebook so their fellow normies can see how progressive they are

plus women do what other women do because they dont want get left behind/be unpopular so it just snowballs

rootless cosmopolitans who like to LARP as Americans

Because globalists cannot stop sucking America's cock

Why do they have my waifu's logo on their flag? What does she have to do with this shit?

"no rights, no sex"
>implying

For those in DC at least, it would take months to plan this simply because booking a hotel room would take months in DC at this time of year.

see
You've been cucked by your 2d waifu.

Did any of these marches happen to spring up in Saudi Arabia, China or Iran?

Because it was planned ahead and it isn't really related to Trump. The Amerifag media just pushes that narrative.

Yeah, I don't know, it's a bit confusing to me too. It's not like we're Americans, it's not like we're to blame for Trump.

But whatever, I suppose it's as good a way to waste time as any.

because women are a living meme, they need their occasional "hurr look at me I'm a strong special snowflake independant woman" attention. it'll be back to normal in a couple days max. and it will as if it never happened

So like everyone on this board blaming Jews for how shitty they fee about themselves and their lives?

It's almost like these women roleplaying as oppressed women are a fucking embarrassment when you consider women around the world who are actually being oppressed...

Congrats you just learned that women just want something to bitch about.

Protesting within the US isn't going to accomplish much either.

World culture is shifting to a more equalistic standpoint between the sexes. Trump's controversial treatment of women and his subsequent election victory spurred a very large reaction.
Honestly women connect on a deeper level emphatically so they are more willing to voice themselves against perceived threats to other women in the world. Men don't give a shit what happens to other men.

women are slaves to their emotions, regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality

>over 50 partners of the women's March have financial ties to Soros
Let's not kid ourselves, they are plenty of people out there just because they don't like Trump, but this wasn't a grassroots movement. It was instigated and organized by globalists.

>implying I even use the english voice lines

>Honestly women connect on a deeper level emphatically so they are more willing to voice themselves against perceived threats to other women in the world.
There is no greater critic and holder of disdain for women, than other women.

Really the kikes are just being kikes, it's you who empower them.

>Korea
Where the fuck do Asian countries get off on being against a supposed xenophobic racist sexist et al president? They can fuck right off.

>There is no greater critic and holder of disdain for women, than other women.
It goes both ways. Women have higher emotional capacities than men do.

South Korea does not have its own culture, therefore it must emulate others

Kek, woman detected.

Shit that's true. They were planning to cheer on hillary and instead had a protest.

Because of Russian hackers. Duh.

>Men don't give a shit what happens to other men.

No, men know if they show weakness the entire world will think they're useless faggots.

Women in particular will think they're garbage if they portray themselves as weak.

On the other hand, do you think any of these women will have a harder time getting a guy to fuck them for being weak and pathetic?

Imagine a bunch of guys anywhere crying about nonexistent oppression. Could you imagine a bunch of women going along in the hopes that they'll get laid for being sensitive to their feelings? Just thinking about it is ridiculous.

Women have nothing to lose and everything to gain by acting like a victim no matter how good they have it. Men could never get away with doing the same.

>Women have higher capacities for emotional abuse than men do.
FTFY, enjoy your feel good movie of the week movement falling apart from petty infighting, identity politics, and one upping each other in the victim game.

Soros paid shills

This.

>Why is it happening in places besides America?

Liberalism is a global issue, not contained by the shitty US boarders.

Well Koreans once again prove themselves to be asian kikes

still had to reply to this motherfucker...

The global network of NGOs and paid protesters is flexing its muscles and showing its reach.

I wonder if Trump has the balls to straight up arrest Soros and throw him in jail.

women in affluent countries found an excuse to make themselves feel special for a day

women in countries where they actually don't have rights couldn't march. they either had to till the fields, fetch the water, or risk beheading by the Shariah police

women are doing well in America, and are trying to spread that around the world, so that women can be better than men everywhere.

>women's march
>completely incoherent message
why are you at all surprised by this?

>rootless cosmopolitans
So we're literally watching cancer metastasize then?

>I fucking love getting abortions

actually I need to change that: Women are doing well in SOME PLACES in America and want to spread that around the world so that women can be better than men everywhere.

>trump general
>nothing but 3rd world countries and europe posting

You brought this on yourself. Why did nonamericans get so interested in the election?

Arab cuntries? Africa? The less rights women have, the less they complain.

thats a crime in america

Monkey see monkey do....

It's a last ditch attempt to remain relevant because with Trump in charge, America will quickly rise up and be stronger than ever which means gooks and euros cant boss us around no more.

the very nature of women is attention whoring

Jesus, wtf else do American women think they need for equality?

Useful idiots doing the bidding of their Jewish masters.

NERF THIS

dat co2 contamination

you can say it's Asia with just looking at the picture

Women have the minds of children and will do anything for attention.

>Hating white america
>Never even experienced it
It's good that people let the tv and fb do their thinking for them, otherwise they might hurt their brains or think wrong

This is funny and all but does ANYONE see a pathway to the timeline in which voter rights becomes even SLIGHTLY more rather than less restrictive? I sure as hell fucking don't.

what are they marching for? really?

i know the real answer is The Jews (Soros) did this but what do these wymyn think they're marching for other than their reptilian overlords?

Because women are stupid everywhere.

It's not women's equality anymore they want women's supremacy. You give them and inch and they want a mile.

You act like men never play the victim card. A quick look through the /r9k/ catalog shows plenty.
>nonexistent oppression
You'd have to be naive to fully believe women aren't short changed in a lot of issues. Not as bad as some middle eastern or third world countries, sure, but it doesn't mean we should ignore it.
Ignore the bullshit like gender roles or gender fluidity and you find they do have legitimate points, such as slashing funding for birth control or very little maternity leave.

The right uses identity politics just as much as the left does such as reverse racism, white supremacists, anti-immigration and culture preservation.
Also that's anecdotal evidence.

Because pissed-off globalist elites are funding them.

it's all mashed-potatoes under that latex, i'm sure

They want to be men.

You don't need to be American to hate/love America.

>Why did nonamericans get so interested in the election
I mainly got interested because of Trump and his fight against pc culture. As I kept following him I found myself liking him more and more to the point where it got me interested in the elections and rooted for him to win.

>Also that's anecdotal evidence.
Yeah, Tumblr and liberal arts programs everywhere are just a big ole left pile of anecdotal evidence. Also those things aren't identity politics. Keep trying, maybe you and your movement will have a modicum of success one day.

For social brownie points on social media

Yeah, at this point its pretty obvious that its not only jews doing things like this and its just rich guys in general. Trying to blame Jews now is just racism for no reason.

>roastie tears
>those thirsty faggots in the comments

lol thats true

what's your point faggot?

Read the thread before you post.

>Why is it happening in places besides America?

Apparently women are very easy to manipulate and turn into useful idiots

This angers me

So you've lost so much, so hard, and so fast that your political strategy is now just claiming all the bullshit in your party that's led to you losing all power in America is "what the right is actually doing".