SNL Ends with a thank you to Obama

So Brave

So Strong

I will never understand American worship of this man, maybe i'm wrong here but this usually doesn't happen with presidents right?

>gaaaaaay.jpg

Negrophilia

>I feel a strong emotion
>better sing about it
fuck drama students

They were given the freedom to pretty much debase themselves on TV. Being the degenerate scum they are, they loved him for it.

White guilt. Even if Barry started a world war they would worship him until the nukes went off.

Only with commandant obama

He's acts cute in front of cameras and bombs/spies on people when no one is looking.

>American
Domestic enemies, liberals can't make fun of blacks.

no one watches this show apart from kool aid addicts

It's a manufactured personality cult designed to virtue signal that the white/jewish liberals running the democratic party into the ground 'arnt racist, we got that 1 black friend I MEAN PRESIDENT'.

holy shit that banter.

Usually requires guiding the nation through a war or inspiring advancements that move civilization forward as a whole (moon landing etc).

With Obama it just required being black.

Blacks can do no wrong in America. We are raised from birth to believe they are innocent angels.

I remember on his inauguration, my highschool took the entire day to watch. He was a messiah figure.

SNL has less notoriety now than some douchebag screaming over a video game on youtube.

>that image
kek

>American worship

It's more like city dwelling coastal liberals who worship him, along with the liberal (jew) media. Ironically they make fun of suburbian and rural America for being unknowledgeable of other peoples struggles and culture. Meanwhile, everyone around them believes in exactly the same thing, so they have this false perception that their beliefs are undoubtedly correct (further reaffirmed by the media), which causes them to endlessly project their viewpoints on everyone.

I heard this protester on the news today explain how she thinks Donald Trump is "out of touch". Seriously....do they not understand who fucking won the office? They can't even self-reflect that maybe they are the ones who are out of touch. But no... they are just going to virtue signal harder and harder.

In its heyday, upwards of 60-70% of SNL jokes were funny. Now it's more like 20-30%.

Their Brooklyn bubble skit was kind of funny and self-reflective, but not much else has been.

He bombed 7 countries that were of no threat to the US (or any of its allies) without any authorization or input from Congress or the American people through the entirety of his presidency. Yet his brain-dead supporters STILL love the fuck out of him. It boggles the mind.

Great 8!!!!

My sides

>He bombed 7 countries that were of no threat to the US (or any of its allies) without any authorization or input from Congress or the American people
yeah but drumpf touched a woman's vagina once

Obama just happens to be charming enough to be likable. The truth no one wants to talk about is that is all that's really needed to get thru 99% of life. If you are a charming person, it doesn't matter if you are wrong or not. People will still agree with you. Why do you think Charisma is the most underrated stat in RPGs?

he came to power while the economy was imploding

fun fact: tax revenue falls when the economy enters a recession

Not that debt matters now that the GOP controls all three branches.