Remember me?

Remember me?
I was almost the first female President.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N708P-A45D0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not even close

I got 3 million more votes.

>almost

kek

Die, evil witch, die! Die!

Ivanka Trump will have that distinction

who is that?

IT WAS MY TURN!!

Some demonic vessel.

funny how during the jill stein recounts, one state, which was pro Trump, managed to flip 15000 votes to Trump on account of voter fraud. Also funny how there are videos of people in the clinton campaign actively organizing voter fraud via bussing people around. rly gets ur noggin joggin.

It's a good thing the electoral college is our real election process

I remember.

Lol no you weren't.

She's like a female kim jong un with that outfit

you earned a more honest title

It's a shame. Hillary would have been a good inspiration to all the women out there... to marry the right man so you can leech off his success.

Oh look it's Hillary. the near president of the US.

Remember how we were close to going to war with Russia (or in my countries case getting dragged in).

>tfw Hillary will not be immortalized in history

I wonder if she'll get an """almost presidential""" welcome when she is incarcerated.

>le sharktooth grin man doesn't forgive or forget

>Remember me?

No

What was her name again?

youtube.com/watch?v=N708P-A45D0

and now I'm sitting back here, thinking about all the lies I told and people I killed, all for nothing

What would Bill be called if Hillary won? First gentleman?

i saw the answer in a shop in manhattan. pic related.

If she was hot, she would have won. Prove me wrong.

Not so fast, Hillary.

I would've legit voted hillary if she was killing people, simply because a mass murdering president would be awesome

Who is this woman? An old camwhore?
>>

I voted for Hillary.. I thought she would win. Imagine my surprise when I saw the defeat on election night. I cried.. I asked.. "WHY?".. I searched my soul, and then I took a long drive. Even today, I am still coming to terms with it.

Nobody remembers near-presidents

Except Al Gore but only because he invented global warming

So were you born a nigger or did you choose to be one?

Why wasn't she 50 points ahead?

Noo.. white guy here. But I am not one to like to rock the boat. I wanted a continuation of the past 8 years and Hillary was the closest thing to that.

If Trump was a hot younger woman, she'd have won even harder

"make America great again, make mommy proud"

Alright nigger

> I wanted a continuation of the past 8 years

Go away failure, nobody remembers second places.
Also good job ruining almost 100 years of interrupted democratic rule over the country, as expected from the first woman.

>muh 3 gorillion

>a continuation of the last 8 years

Because what's not to like about unnecessary war, decreasing productivity and employment, increased racial tensions, 10 trillion dollars added to the debt and a generally terrible economy?