Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>flag
>minority hate thread
>"Anyone but whites"

Woman Is The Nigger Of The World!

But whites are a minority in the world

Did he break his neck? Nerd on rampage I guess. Very brutal.

of course the first one to the black guy is a white girl

are slavs white?

Kek'd

>filename
TOP QUALITY

wtf am I looking at.

I'm not saying that little shit should be born but what the FUCK?

Holy shit! What's the backstory? Did he kill him?!?!

whites are a minority, fuck yall whiteys

fuck off you red fuck

I'll sell you some land for beads

Niggers, bro. Niggers.

Black American here..

Your hate is a sign of your fear. What are you afraid of? I don't want to hurt you I just want to live and be successful like you do. Are you threatened by me? If so there is no reason. You do your thing, I will do mine.

Based black man btfo dumb whores.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw

>"[the Negros] are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings." - Ibn Khaldun
>"the Negro does not differ from an animal in anything except the fact that his hands have been lifted from the earth. Many have seen that the ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro, and more intelligent.” - Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī

>Blond white girl is first to his aid

Fucking cancer.

Dont be a retard now. Majority of pol has no problem with hardworking black folk. Its just hardworking black folk are pretty damn rare.

Whitey is just afraid of being outbred by your kind, even though their women leave for latinos and blacks lmao.

I fucking hate working with Poojeets. They're always totally incompetent and dumb. 4/4 poojeets I've worked with were useless.

Wow. Saved

>mfw wish i was white
>mfw i will always be slavic

just fuckin kill me

dipshits

Fuck you race traitor kill yourself white wannabe

poo in street?
blame Poojeet

>not knowing the thinking of some of the most important goatfucking scholars
Kāfir confirmed.

Dayum nigga, you failed.

What exactly ARE latinos, Sup Forums?

We have been racemixed into oblivion for 500 years. It's not the fault of any mestizo alive today and there is nothing they can do about it.

You are white, my brother

Now way fuck slavs

So cause I hate niggers I'm Automatically white?
Are you retarded?

>Doubt

Yes, hating blacks aka hating people because of the color of their skin is for whites or can you at least name one reason why you hate them, what have they ever done to you?

underrated file name

I'm not replying to this bait but here's a (You)

>Raka Ray

Whites are a global minority, OP.

you're white

>slavs
>white

>implying any part of the world besides USA matters.

I'm eating a burger as I type this, and you're all jealous.

That's only because you have no arguments, enjoy life in a war destroyed third world shit hole that soon will be Kurdish you identitylessness moron

>body slam opponent
>kill yourself

whites are a minority in the world. Just saying. Fuck white people.

That was a very intelligent statement. Thanks!

It's logic and fact. Subhumans drain resources that could be used for progressive growth.

Whites are the minority your brainwashed cuck

>white girls having to behave like niggers because they live among niggers

Ok so we know race is more than skin deep
I imagine some of the largest differences between races has to do with the most recently developed feature of man, the brain
does anyone have any gene studies that would justify this?

That's pretty amazing. The other guy just lays there for a moment trying to take in what happened.

Hey there are white people here too. But at least 1 white person here and in Argentina. We are primarily white countries for white people.

Based cow of Justice

ITT: Americans pretend to not be majority-black

>Why you so afraid of us, whitey?

I'd imagine a lot of people fear the perpetrators of violent crime, and niggers create a disproportionate amount of that. Is this a good answer?

I mostly hate them because niggers' violent, retarded behavior is glorified in media. I'm okay with them killing one another in the streets, since that's basically nigger "high culture". They've been doing it since the dawn of time.

remember to curb stomp your local niggers, lads

What was the name of that movie again?