Would he vote for Trump?

Would he vote for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVg5QqJoxuU
youtube.com/watch?v=1SRSucykxxw
youtube.com/watch?v=99HzP6BQm5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was supposed to be a poster boy for the working middle class of the 80s and 90s, canonically (I'm not making this up) he voted for Obama in 08. But yes he likely would have voted Trump

He definetly wouldn't vote for Hillary

For sure he would. No way president of no MA'M will let a cunt like hilary into office. I can easily see him and marcy go at it in a episode about this.

Without a doubt.

Married with Children was extremely redpilled. It would never make it on TV today.

I voted Obama in '08. Didn't want another cuckservative expanding the fight for the jews while we needed to focus on domestic issues. Turned out it didn't matter.

It was always weird to me how Darcy was a Republican then a 90s feminist Democrat

>ywn have a 3way with Peggy and Kelly

Al Bundy? Absolutely

>Ya see Marce a real man doesn't need any of the foreplay bullshit. A real mans very presence is enough to just get the girls going wild, ain't that right Peg?

At some point in the episode he'd run into Bill and convince him to campaign against Hillary.

>minimum wage shoe salesman
>can still afford a housewife, two kids and a huge house in the suburbs

The early 90's must have been a great time to be a man.

I suspect Al's voting would of been like this:

> Bush
>Obama
>oh fuck Ferguson happens
>Romney
>Trump

I can't remember but didn't he live in a very nigger-infested city?

Yeah, but he only has one shitty car.

Yeah, does anyone here actually like McCain? Obama's campaign wasn't so bad, it's that he delivered on absolutely nothing while making things worse and going hard for identity politics.

McCain would have fucked up the middle east just as bad as Obama, even more. That lunatic probably would have actually tried to set up a no fly zone in Syria like Hillary wanted. He wouldn't have been an identity politics playing cuck either, though.

In the end both Obama and McCain would have been terrible, but Romney would have been a solid upgrade on Obama in retrospect. We wouldn't have Trump now, though, if that happened. Just more identity politics on the left and neocuck shills on the right.

Chikongo, iirc

>Jewish anti-family propaganda
>Redpilled
Maybe redpilled on women but you have to pick one

To be fair mccain is the old shitbag so I don't blame Al for trying someone out like Obama. He was suckered into all that hope shit like the rest of america at 1st as well and Al easily gets suckered into scams.

For real,

miss that show.

youtube.com/watch?v=hVg5QqJoxuU

Ferguson was long after Romney. Trayvon was shot before Romney but the trial wasn't until after.

Al
>hates fat women
>loves his steak
>loves all things manly
>working class man
>loves his wife and kids deep down

I'd say almost certainly.

>posts rhetorical question

Slide thread?

Why was it anti family propaganda? They were fighting sometimes, but they loved each other, like every family

Of course.

Would Marcy an hero after Hill-Dawg loses to God Emperor?

>Maybe redpilled on women
probably them ost important thing in this women/nu-male led society

Was this guy the pedophile or was it another 90s TV dad?

Al would, that modern family faggot would vote hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=1SRSucykxxw

>working class man
>supports traditional family
>hates fat people
>loves bants
>NO MA'AM
He's totally a bernie cuck.

No she'd be behind all the protests and launch a war against NO MA'AM

Would Cliff vote for Hillary?

Different one.

But I think this guy got away with murder or something.

I would argue it wasn't anti-family. Al and Peg were often miserable, but they did stick it out together.

The show did point out the dangers of marriage for men (which are 100% accurate, by the way).

I thought there some racial agitation before the election.

I know there was something at least that made 2012 very hard for Romney to lose (if he didn't cuck out). Maybe it was just Obamacare.

>confusing MwC with Seventh Heaven
LOL

are you kidding me? OF COURSE HE WOULD
Al loves america

>canonically (I'm not making this up) he voted for Obama in 08.
wtf are you talking about dumb shit? the show ended in 1997

That's because Peggy spent all of his money that he made.

youtube.com/watch?v=99HzP6BQm5Y
Here you go retard

Seventh Heaven guy. ALWAYS be weary of aggressively wholesome people.

shes a republican and a banker so she probably voted for trump tbqh

my dad is exactly like him.
Wife that leaches off the only money that he has and the man himself gets to spend nothing. And his kids rob his wallet daily.
Working in a shitty retail store that never gets a costumer.
Hilarious red-pilled show. But my dad is a centrist that votes for D66

That's so gay. Hollywood is so far left its disgusting. The character would never vote Obama, even if living in Chicago

could he have phoned in that performance more? And I'm shocked Obama would want to be associated with the show considering all the crude humor and sexy women.

>But my dad is a centrist that votes for D66
so that's not Geert?

>The character would never vote Obama
That's really up to the creator.

D66 is a education reformer party nowadays.
And theyre centrist in everything pretty. Theyre actually a good party if there was no white genocide happening atm

>The character would never vote Obama, even if living in Chicago
McCain was fucking miserable and would not win Al's Vote.

Obama offered free shit and lower taxes. Al would go for him in a heart beat probably twice given that Romney was a piece of shit that wanted to raise taxes and just came off as scummy

I'll let you know when I see one, Al.

I fucking loved this show

The bantz were top tier and if you hate Al you are shit tier

Fictional characters only vote democrat

yes