Yep, that's me

Yep, that's me.

You're probably wondering how I got into this situation.

Well, it all begin in 2015...

when i drove my thumb into daddy's bigly tight trump hole

If he didn't want to be in that situation he shouldn't have hacked the DNC and Podesta's e-mails.

is Barron, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

That boy is smart. He knows his life is fucked. He will always be considered an inner loser with the only reason of any potential success to be his daddy.

Yes he is.

I didn't believe he was autistic until I saw this. Poor lad.

It's just bants with mum

No. He's a child. He hasn't accomplished anything in his life.

The united states isn't a monarchy. Stop worshipping the children of successful people, you fucking cucks.

>The united states isn't a monarchy

it just became one. Why do you like we call him the god emperor? Ivanka will most likely inherit his power, you can tell how Machiavellian she is just by listening to her speak

>The united states isn't a monarchy
yet

I cant believe people still don't see our transformation into empire a la Rome is occurring right now

Checked and :'( 'd

ivanka has proven herself and will continue to do so. if she runs for office and wins, it will be despite her family connections, not because of them

that will never happen.

not happening.

Trump really means it when he says America is going be better and richer than ever before

>The united states isn't a monarchy.

Tell that to John Adams, John Quincy Adams, John F Kennedy and Robert Kennedy, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush, William Clinton and Hillary Clinton.

Many American political dynasties exist; at this point, it's all a matter of which family will outright claim the throne first.

>999 ping

>the first female Jewish president is also an Aryan goddess

Sup Forums must be conflicted

STOP

STOP

STOP

STOP THE CANCER
NO BARRON BRAT THREADS

who /monarchist/ here?

Poor kid. Dad is the most powerful figure on the planet, and he ends up an autist.

>families that are good at certain things tend to pass down those skills to their kids who see them doing certain types of work all day every day.

monarchy is a form of government and has a very specific definition, you should look it up. the presence of political dynasties isn't part of the definition.