INAUGURATION PHOTO FAKED

Entire chunks of the crowd in Obama's inauguration have been essentially copy-pasted into other areas. HOWEVER, in order to not make it look copy-pasted, the destination area seems to have been darkened to match the brightness of the surrounding area. This is evident in the "difference" comparison... black means no difference, but notice it gets lighter...there's obviously some darkening happening, but otherwise entire chunks are identical. I think there is a third chunk on the right, but I ran out of space to identify it, although I think 2 chunks proves it anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
youtu.be/T7-P-muUb54
youtube.com/watch?v=gPZ1UmHEEdc
youtube.com/watch?v=f8iuyhMIVMc
youtube.com/watch?v=tSK1ynBG5xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should make a video about it. It would reach more people. Normies don't have enough brain power to process this.

Only other trumpcucks will believe your tinfoil hat theory so you don't gain anything.

Fascism is no better than communism. It's against the free market. By giving the best jobs of pajeets to laziest of americans you hurt the economy.

Here's the original without all the green and red shit on it, so you can see how convincing the photoshopping looks.

Bump
This looks interesting

I thought it was odd that people only ever posted this same photo of the historical event.

trumptards crying, losing hope

jesus

FUCKING THIS

THERE WERE CAMERAS EVERYWHERE IN 2009

so just another lie by democrats?

Pretty soon it'll be obvious that EVERYTHING THEY BELIEVE is fucking lies

ok that is weird.

Huh. That's pretty obvious, now that I look at it.

Well done, OP.

>i can differentiate pixels with my naked eyes

you should stop posting and go see a doctor for your incredible eyes.

>losing hope
even if you´re unironically saying that and dont mean yourself, i know suicide rates are pretty high in the jayjay so dont do anything stupid like hop under a train just coz your fave anime got cancelled alright

PAY DEBTS
A
Y

>a fucking leaf
He used a goddam filter you faggot

Who said he used his naked eyes?

Wait... you're a leaf, you don't matter here.

Lmao you guys are really upset about this thing huh

Trump just has less supporters than Obama. Deal with it and move on

you have to go back Hon

It's filmed on video, stupid fucking drumpfkins

How come people wore the same political apparel and Obama's inauguration?

Are the jews behind this once again or is it Sam Hussein Hyde?

>he hasn't seen quite a few shops in his time

REEEEEEEE WHY DOES A WHITE MALE NOT HAVE AS BIG OF A CROWD AS A HISTORY MAKING BLACK PRESIDENT?????? DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

You're a literal butthole

They can't keep getting away with this.

now show me the 2009 one

It appears it has been shopped. Good eye.

Lmao you guys are really upset about this thing huh
Obama just has less supporters than Trump at Sup Forums. Deal with it and move on

trumpitards are getting desperate I see

pathetic little theory

It's not hard, you fucking leaf.

are you an actual retard? don't answer, we already know.

left is what is being contested, not right.

That is a pretty shitty photoshop

Fairly clear image except that blurry bit.

There's a tiny "V" pattern that jumps out at you. Once you see it, look in the surrounding area, and it's all the same.

>shows video
>does not have same results as still frame

this literally proves our point even further. there is no where near the same population density in the video than the pic. a fucking one eye'd gook can tell the difference.

election is over, you are not getting paid anymore, fiuck off

youtu.be/T7-P-muUb54
Enjoy drumpfkins

Where's Obama's time lapse? Fucking shills can't wait until you hang.

All of this footage is prior to the speech beginning. Besides, I wasn't talking about 2017, I was talking about 2009 and why it's only ever that one photo we see.

leaf plz

boom.

I never really looked at it but why would the people in the group closest to the camera be smaller than the people in groups further away? that's a clue

Wtf I love refugee dick up my wife's pussy now

>2013
that's not what we're referring to you illiterate nigger

Eh it's obvious m8

As obvious as your penis envy of Americans

THE SHILLS ARE ANGRY, LETS RESEARCH THIS AND SEND TO TRUMP AND TELL THE ENTIRE INTERNET.

I AM ALREADY STARTING TO DO MY JOB.

IBASR

The title of the video says 2009 and the footage is 2013. I really trust their journalism.

The whole inaugaration attendance narrative seems to be aimed at only causing division. Trump calls CNN fake news and defunds PBS. Rewatch the PBS timelapse. Start at 43 seconds at the .25 speed. Notice how they zoom in, then edit in a frame of of an empty crowd as they zoom back out. People filing out afterwards could easily just be incoming people reversed...

So...why does this matter? Media "untruths" are a given. In this case I just wonder why people care..

Btw, with the first 1/2 black president, that crowd is believable; you think they bussed in a lot of protesters, I remember seeing on the news almost every black church, community organization, & school were shipping people down in fucking droves to witness that "historic event"...mine couldn't have been the only city doing that...

>it's still larger
BAHAHAHAHAH DRUMPFKINS ARE SO KEKED

Actually, now that I look at it, It is strange that there's be such a large concentrated mass of people all the way in the back when the third to front row is hardly full at all.

>camera focuses on one part of the crowd in obama's inauguration
>camera is panning out for trumps inauguration

something is fishy here user

I can't seem to find those bits you're calling out in this pic I found from somewhere else. Did you seriously doctor this photo to make up a scandal? Why are trumplets so buttblasted by all of this?

definite (((hollywood))) post-processing trickery

I bet you're wearing a pussy hat right now

did they add more trees too?
kek
I don't remember hearing about a bunch of trees being chopped down. Look at the left side near the middle on both photos

Because Trump claimed the crowd was large so by pretending that it wasn't they're trying to discredit him right out of the gate. This is what it's come to.

you're trying too hard

Damn, that whole crowd at the back is shooped

Still has more people in the unshooped sections though

>M-M-M-M-UH DRUMPFY
LMAO YFW

Haha, the libs with yet another photoshop job to make their candidates seem popular. So fucking desperate.

wow at 46s it magically turns from daytime to evening before someone does a brightness correction

this is the Ministry of Truth in action

This is so sad honestly. You people get uppity and angry over the smallest shit.

THEY'RE ONTO US!

SHUT IT DOWN!

you're trying too hard

Yea this, second order troll. This photoshop stuff happens all the time now previous ones with "fake mars" photos, its bretty good trolling.

Heh, you can even cross-eye on this pic if you know what to look for from the pic and the copy-pasted area comes out clearly like in those "3D" mosaics

Exactly! Why would a simple timelapse have so many questionable edits at the end.

Yeah, that part of the crowd is completely flat, it doesn't fit

Also the crowd distribution in itself is enough to raise doubt

Man you guys are full retard. There's always multiple videos, photos, etc of the inauguration. First you claims the Trump one was faked to make it look like less people, but now that you've seen multiple views of that.. you're not trying to claim Obama's was faked based on a single photo. Guess what? There's always tons of videos from multiple angles of his too.

Just admit it... Trump had a lower turnout. You retards as so desperate for validation you believe anything that makes you feel bad is a conspiracy theory.

ATTENTION! OP IS A CTR SHILL WHO'S TRYING TO DISSEMINATE A "FAKE NEWS" ITEM TO PUT US IN BAD LIGHT

I got this here, not sure how true It is.

Wew it's actually a legit fake, this is some north korea tier shit.

Just look at this, two identical patches in the crowd. Looks like a simple clone stamp job instead of using a learning algorithm to fill the crowd.

>2013 while we're looking at the 2009 photo

no video of 2009 with fake stats
crowd-level shot with no good perspective

you're trying too hard

>youtube.com/watch?v=gPZ1UmHEEdc
2013 while we're looking at the 2009 photo

>youtube.com/watch?v=f8iuyhMIVMc
no video of 2009 with fake stats
>youtube.com/watch?v=tSK1ynBG5xw
crowd-level shot with no good perspective

you're trying too hard

Looks like this version isn't shopped... whats up with that OP?

>you're trying too hard
hahahahahahha

>what is formatting
also, good job ignoring where i point out exactly where you're trying too hard

post more irrelevant videos as evidence, please

>drumftards blown out because it matters
>why drumftards making a big deal over nothing

Guuuuys, Washington DC Metro has like 6 million population, 5% of those voted for Trump. One can only guess how many voted for Obama, but I bet it was quite a bit higher. ;)

He did and its somehow working. People are retarded.

He's a shill. He was sent here to spread a fake news item that would later appear to originate from Sup Forums. Later snobes will probably write how Sup Forums spreads stupid conspiracy theories.

Ah, well nice to see such an expenditure of efforts on such a worthwhile cause....

...anybody ever think to compare crowds gathered to other non-black inaugurations? What was his crowd like in 13'? Those might be worth looking at, you know, if you've got nothing better to think about.

>pick your fucking battles, guys

Don't you see why this is important to them? He's officially president. He won. All this time they supported Trump through the lies he and his cohorts told because they thought it was a necessary evil to reach a greater truth. Now here he is, in his moment of victory, lying to the American people over something as fucking stupid as attendance. And without the safety of the excuse that it's just to win the election, the dire reality that Trump may actually be a pathological liar with the willingness to deceive the American public to stroke his ego is starting to set in.

And it's terrifying.

Considering Poe's Law, you may actually be right.

>SO KEKED
>double trips
Secretly a Trumpkin?
Witnessed.

Very convincing. I believe you're on to something op. Good job.

Nice job fucking up the photo, OP.

>And it's terrifying.
Aw, honey.

that's the exact same image just much lower quality

I know. They think because he won everyone is going to give in to their groupthink and delusion, and they can't imagine why people aren't.

#alternativefacts

I don't think any of them claimed that they were morally right lying to "win the election". They always either genuinely believed their horseshit, or felt that lying to "subhumans" is always pic related.

What, you thought everyone on Sup Forums was just gonna suck Trump's dick forever? The pendulum's swinging back, baby.

There was always the undercurrent that it didn't really matter, that it was all just a show and not to take what he says seriously, but instead interpret what he means.

Now it's turning out that what he meant is what he said and boy oh boy are we in for a fun ride.

mars shit was actually real. i checked the nasa website and it was photoshopped

There is no reason to photoshop just on the middle of the crowd where no one can count number of people.
OP might be that shit eating AntiFa cuck.

spread this lads

I think that was more what pro-Trump conservatives and moderates were saying. The hard-line rightists like Sup Forums thought he meant exactly what he said, and loved him for precisely that reason. To a certain extent, Trump really is Sup Forums's favorite son.

Good eye m8.

Nees to keep looking for these replicated areas and color code them.

Then spread on Twitter.

Here is the diff between those two. You fucked up OP.

another attentionwhore tripfag goes into my filter

protip: reddit has usernames and if you need a username and upboats for your posts then go post there. cya never, newfag.