Only 2 more months

until this kike loving fag enabler gets completely and utterly BTFO
Geertniggers are delusion, they actually think he can win...
well I will say it now, he cannot!

Other parties have started to become vastly more anti immigration because they wanna win back all the votes they lost to him. That makes him pretty great

Kanker op

yes, that is good! they will drop that position as soon as Geert is dealt with, then more immigrants!
that's OP to you

Ik stem godverdomme op Martin.

>Dutchcucks

Faggot, he will win and rule the world

letterlijk wie

And we will leave the EU

wait, shit, not the Martin I was thinking of LOL

IM RETARDED

We will have the border up and be great again

Martin Bosma ofcourse. He is the most competent person in the PVV.

you have no place in Netherlands, it's for everyone!

Translation:
LOL, and now leave the country

sorry, but PVV are RACISTS
D66 is the thinking mans party!

I like Dutch, it reminds me of English
but I don't like RACISM!

Fuck D66, they want to sell the Netherlands to the EU. We own the Netherlands, it is our country. If we do not want immigrants we are not racists

D66 is the party for Cucks and traitors who will our country out to the E.U and George Soros all in order to look "intellectual and progressive". Progressiveness is a disease. I literally think Alexander Pechtold is the biggest enemy of the state and the Dutch people. To hell with him and his voters.

It's funny. If the EU breaks up then the Netherlands will be fucked. It will be surrounded by bigger countries that will more than happy to take whatever they want from them and there won't be anything they can do to stop it lol.

Frisian and Old English are closely related.

It is not true, we are fucking wealthy. We own them. We pay all the bills of the EU

Dutch is the closest language on the planet earth to Modern English

Even closer than Frisian

> Belgium
> Gercucks

Yeah sure.

We are the Netherlands, an epic country that has everything and together with Wilders we will rule the world. Better teach your children Dutch history

well you guys have convinced me
I'm with Geert now

Then migrate to

I would vote for Wilders, but he wants to close all the coffeeshops and make weed illegal again. That's why I'm voting D66 again.