Is Big Joe, dare I say it, our guy?

Is Big Joe, dare I say it, our guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOmRk26jrNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

look at the brown curves on his neck i want to tear out the chunks from it and throw it onto the ground the great big brown chunks with a layer of mcdonalds on it big joe is certainly the big guy wbret there's so much flab under the ribs and does he play ootball i bet he doesn't his mouth isthe football

Uncle Tom is redpilled as fuck and very intelligent.

A good man, good to see that some negros have similar views on important issues.

>you're on a bicycle
NOT AN ARGUMENT BITCH

I want to buy him a big mac. Maybe even two.

i crave for big joes neck chunk

BIG

JOE

Big Joe is alright

an example of the very few black people i respect

bbig joe

Well, I was with Big Joe until the black lady said he was "on a bicycle and oblivious..." so, well, maybe she was correct so I'll take a pass now and maybe re-think it later.

That's a big Joe

this, I bet big joe would taste delicious

nnnneckk chunkss

Praise to you Big Joe

holy shit. is he one of us? how does he know so much?

WOKEST OF NIGGAS!

joe

My god that woman. Just screech random insults until you win the argument. Good thing that guy isn't phased and he knows his shit.

My nigga.

BASED

This gif

This is what we're dealing with: people who have no concept of argument, just shouting nonsense at the top of their lungs acting like its fact.

Big Joe, what a fucking legend.

How annoying is it however, that EVERY woman and seemingly all leftists argue by speaking without breaks, screeching and erratic hand gestures. They just have three lungs to be able to just go on and on.

>you're just here on a bike
Feminists have a thing for making inconsequential things a point of ridicule.

>guy speaks facts
>college girls and nu-males scream hes wrong
I honestly cant understand how people became so blinded to the truth.

>No arguments
>Yelling all the time
>Not letting other people talk

Women in a nutshell, I kinda envy him because they cannot hide behind "muh racism" against him.

Notice that eventually they quiet down, since they don't know how to handle it when it comes from a black man.

Hell, the white couple just slink away.

I'll take Uncle Tom over Laqisha Kargenriaqua

this guys on a bike for christ sake. im not listening to his bullshit.

Thats using your head

Yeah they did quiet down and then just started grinning and recording him, basically covering their ears and ignoring what points hes trying to make. fucking people, MARTIAL LAW HYPE.

He is based as fuck. She couldn't pull the classic: white supremacist, oppressor, fascist and racist, because he was black and had a simple look. Yet, he anally ravaged her completely.

Damn he based.

If he was white, every single one of his arguments would have been invalidated by the fact that he's white and he's on a fucking bike.
Seems like only shitskins and women are allowed to say what they think these days.

For you

OOPS I WONDER WHAT'S BEING SLID HERE:

Based Big Joe!

>That lisp

lel
Big Joe is going ALL THE WAY UP

yeah, I was kind of convinced by some of what he was saying, but then I realised he was on a bicycle

fucking cyclists, always oppressing society

She still tried to make fun of him for being a bike for some reason.

Do you have to be privileged enough to have a car, but below a certain level of privilege or something? What is the proper level of privilege?

She only said that because there was nothing else she could grasp at to try and make an intelligent point. She thought that by saying something about him being on a bike could dehumanize him and make his arguments irrelevant.

He's on a bike though.

Usually these based black guys have legit shit interspersed with conspiratorial bullshit, but I don't think a word he said was wrong

based Big Joe

They had no arguments against the logic and facts he was dropping, so they have to resort to weak ad hominem attacks.

Big Joe is woke but I'm not happy about him telling them about the consequences of their actions. If he wakes them up how will we impose martial law and throw them into FEMA camps? Keep it cool Big Joe, let the chimping continue. Soon, soon the mass arrests begin.

viewtiful joe

Funny since riding a bike would be "carbon neutral" and "green" however based Big Joe is defending trump so it must be because hes poor. And liberals secretly hate the poor despite the platitudes which is purely for virtue signaling.

I know bro, the fucking nerve!

literally hitler

she was probably trying to imply that he stole the bike since he is a black male and she a black woman cant be racist.

About to share it on FaceBook.

We'll see if it triggers leftist scums.

Thinking about doing the same. Is there a post I can just share on this or will I have to autistically post the YouTube link?

>on a bike

Fucking dropped

Bikes are great. You need to worry more about kikes

Sup Forums will reject this man, even though he is a conservative. Sad

Doubt it, Sup Forums is mega tsun-tsun for right wing blacks.

There's already one retarded thinking this is a slide thread, not understanding that can be multiple threads at the same and both are important.

You obviously do not know what tsun means

Is this Alex Jones long lost sane brother

>MAKE. RUSSIA. GREAT. AGAIN.

>if they continue acting like retarded sheep, he will become a dictator
yes please let this be true, Big Joe, one of Kek's prophets

Big Joe is based as fuck.

Lads....

Hes a big guy

I didn't get that insult. Is riding a bike in the U.S. some kind of shameful thing?

Somebody shop dat boi for Big Joe

Oh Yes, he is our guy. This is so great. MAGA

for you

He seems like a cool guy, but his voice really grates on me.

Really

Makes

You

Think

fucking love that speech at the end

You can download the video and then upload it.

Be sure to count your friend before and after

:^)

Big Joe dropping the big truth bombs.

he is 100% right about planned parenthood. i didn't even know that.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOmRk26jrNo

>YOU ARE ON A BICYCLE

what did she mean by this?

idk if its even legal to drop redpills like that

he killed it

THE ULTIMATE BLACKEDPILL

Based man speaking some sense

Everybody ask yourself one question: would we be okay with blacks if they were as conservative with whites? Would we be okay with a 25% black population where abortion dies if they all finally adapt to western society and become good people? I'm not saying we let them overrun us and hope they change but this idea that abortion is necessary to keeping blacks down is a bit short-sighted. There are some genuinely good black people in America and it'd be nice to see more.

Oh my fucking kek! He is like a 300 kilo bomb of truth! A fucking hero of America

as conservative as whites*

>idk if its even legal
not in lalaaidsland

Yea I would be fine with it. I'd pick big Joe over Aids skrillex every time.

inb4 stormfags come in

DAILY REMINDER /OURGUY/ IS REDDIT TEIR TRASH OR SHILLS

American gets on a bike. Chain gets caught on pants. Falls over. Autism. Many such cases.

Hey, some of us Stormfags do think he speaks the truth. America can never be a ethnostate anyways...

Most people would, but genetics interferes with that. White and asian people have had hundreds of thousands of years being molded by our societies. Most blacks have not, so while some do have the ability to fit in, most seem like they do not.

A few hundred thousand years of imprisoning and killing those that do not follow law and order will eventually catch them up to the rest of humanity.

based big joe thank you

PASS THE BIKES
RACECAR NOW

Based.

First thing I thought.

BIGLY
I
G
L
Y

Exactly. We don't really have any chance at going back to 99% white anyways. Our best bet is to catch the rest of these people up and make them into modern humans, not at risk to our own existence but to further all of this. If we try to fight them, we'll either be forced to kill them all one day or we can actually succeed in a project that has a real chance at succeeding given another 50-100 years. We just have to fight cuck culture and elect guys like Trump who are mostly Republican but who also see the merits in molding blacks into our buddies. It's in their best interests not to live in the fucking ghettos as pieces of human feces anyways. They'll thank us some day.

TRUMP/BIG JOE 2020

He's a Big Joe

>You're on a bike!
Liberals couldn't argue if their lives depended on it

Those cunts couldn't deal with Big Joe. That was fun to watch.