What do you rent-cucks pay in rent every month you're cucked?

What do you rent-cucks pay in rent every month you're cucked?

>Manhattan
>$2400/mo
>one bedroom, one bathroom
>doorman tho

I have a friend paying 1900 for his and he hates it so much that he's moving back to Jersey in two weeks. I pay roughly 450 to live in a house with three other people, but I'm thinking of moving closer to the city just to have more opportunities.

£100 a month fella
English countryside

£800 per month for a one bed flat with a garden 10 minutes from the beach.

me and wiafu split the bills so it's not so bad really.

25000 rubles/month.
That's 416$/month for you burgers, and 2/3 of my monthly pay.
>tfw a nigger flipping burgers gets more

500 USD. I have a roommate.

this triggers the soviet

>Copenhagen (one of the nice neighbourhoods in city central)
>$750/mo including all bills and utilities
>bedroom, livingroom, bathroom, kitchen and hallway, a total of 56m2 or 602 sq ft

why your currency has no value?

Columbus OH
Paying $650 for a townhome with 2 roommates in the suburbs
Moving downtown in May to live alone, will probably pay $1200

$2000 for my mortgage, of which $500 is principal and i get to deduct all the property taxes and interest from my income tax.

get cucked, rentfags.

>Phoenix
>1500 a month
>3 bedrooms
>2 bathrooms
>garage
>1800 square feet
>low crime area with lots of old white people

>montreal
>480$
>bedroom living room kitchen own backyard
>3 streets away from the subway
>5 stops from downtown

u jelly toronto/vans fags

Ohio
$485 month
2 bedroom, security entry doors, storage, water heat paid
Christian landlord that declines section 8 to keep out the nigs

Trailerhouse in melborne fl. 430$ a month.

>monterey california
>0$/mo
>military base

Feels good m8

i live with my parents

Raleigh NC
$880/mo
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Living Area, Kitchen, Deck
Appliances included(Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer)

$0 for mortgage since my house is inherited, only things I pay for are utilities and internet

500€ one bedroom one living room and Berlin. But everything here sucks. Degenerate neighbours, airport 10 mins away and no green around 15 mins driving. I move this year to bavaria. Fucking shithole berlin

I own several properties I can tell you how much my renters pay per month,

Its about 9 Euro per Squaremeter. (Its about 10 squarfeet)

I am planing to kick out everyone slowly and transform the flats into higher priced ones though.

Georgia, 5 bed 4 bath with finished basement, 4700ft^2, $1315/mo

Congratulations. Much higher life quality here.

Don't you still have to pay (((property taxes)))?

>Germany
>480 for a student apartment in the inner city
>don't pay a single cent because the government pays for my tent as long as I'm going to college.

Feels good.

>Live in Manhattan
>Rent out $4.5k 4 bedroom apartment
>Live in one bedroom, put the other three on Airbnb
>Free rent + $5,000 a month profit on average

kek

Melbourne (~15 min drive from the heart of the city) $1200/mo

3 bedroom on a massive block. Really cheap for the area. Average price (to buy) in the area is a mil.

Suburb of Boston

3 bedrooms, 2 roommates, $766 each

allah akbar

allah akbar to you too

What really makes me think is - how was he surprised? They had KGB monitoring every shit that was happening in the US.

Our supermarkets are full, I just can't afford good food.
After paying rent and utilities, I have 90$ left for food for month.
Moving out of parents' house was the dumbest fucking shit I did except being born in bumfuckistan.

Because Pootin is a thieving retard who didn't diversify the economy. Russia can't sustain itself when oil is below 80$.

1100 a month mortgage for a 3 bed 2 bath 3 car garage 1700ish sq ft.

Council?

>Indiana
>$515 a month for a one bedroom / one bathroom apartment
>Would be $465 if I didn't have this fucking cat
>Splitting the bills with gf so things aren't that bad
>97% white population in town

I once left my door unlocked for an entire week.

Good man. I'll welcome you with open arms into the last bastion of German heritage.

>$200/month
>1 bedroom apartment
>only occupant
Been doing it the past 5 years

Yes

WTF? Where do you live? The cheapest apartment in decaying хpyщoбa costs the same (after currency lost 50% of its value).

Real median wages have not kept pace with productivity because of land prices.
Land prices are not included in measures of productivity but are included in the CPI used to deflate nominal wages.

750 euros all in. third of my income.

$650/mo 1BR 1 bath. 800 sq. ft. / 75 sq. m
Smaller well-to-do city. River right out the window. Deer come into the yard.
Could be a lot worse.

Where do you live?

$2080/mth (about $2888 in burger dollars) for a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom dump in West Auckland - that's for myself and my wife and son. The house sucks (almost all rentals in NZ do) but at least we're surrounded by bush and have plenty of room for our animals.

Believe it or not, that's actually very cheap for Auckland. Hoping to buy or build in a few years (or less if house prices return to a sane multiple of median earnings - it's hovering around 20 in Auckland at the moment thanks to tax loopholes for speculators and completely unchecked foreign investment).

What do you work to be able to afford that? Can't be just NEET bux

167 USD. 2 bed flat.

$975/mo 2br 1ba washer/dryer and one car garage in a 4plex 1hr northeast of denver

Currently renting a bungalow in a western canadian city. 1600. Split 3 ways so cheap af.

I leave my shit unlocked 24/7. Nothing beats a high trust white neighbourhood.

I live with my parents but once I move out (soon), I'll look for a place in Queens for $1300 - $2000.

North Ridgeville, OH, a growing farm town about 15 miles from Cleveland. I rent a room in a house with 3 other people. I do maintenance here, which cuts down on my already insubstantial rent. There's two bathrooms, so I share mine with one other person, also two living rooms, and a shared kitchen. I get use of half of the two car garage. Full acre out back for bonfires or whatever. My room is small by American standards, but you Europeans would feel quite comfortable, it's about 12'x10'. My rent is only $300/mo minus whatever labor I've put in that month.

Florida 2 bedroom house about 1k square feet and a nice little yard all for 700$ a month. Whats the catch you say? Well for 1 the house is right on a main road so I have nonstop car noise and second the house is like 70 years old.

Changed my IP. Neuburg an der Donau will be my new living place. Is it good? I hope the people are more conservative down there.

Can you please tell me more about this?

What is the building like? Is it one of the luxury type ones? Are there any cons? Any other benefits?

Tell me senpai

$1040 a month
2 bedroom, reverse aircon, all the good shit
And a big car port and yard.

Hoever around "20" what? million?

$925 per month
2 Bedroom 1 bathroom
full size washer+dryer in unit

Lease comes up in a couple months and these faggots are raising the rent 50$ per month so I'm leaving. Sick of this shit every apartment always raises rent every year thinking that you probably got a pay raise or some shit that they are entitled to. Even though I did not even get a raise this year.

Home owner ship is a bitch because it is impossible to save up 20k for a down payment when rent prices cost more than a fucking mortgage in the first place.

>live in a car
>no rent

20 times the median annual income. The median house price in Auckland is currently a bit over a million, median annual income is about 52k.

What am I supposed to do, live under a bridge?

The prices are stupid here too because of yuppies flying in and jacking up the price, but mostly because oregon is a haven city and we live right next to portland, libcapital of oregon, and every set of apartments is filled at least halfway with illegals.

When Trump starts kicking their asses out I expect the price to plummet as landlords become desperate to fill massive amounts of empty apartments.

What is that calculation called?

Can you tell me how that number compares to the UK?

me and my gf pay a combined $700 for a room in her parents house in New Hampshire

3 bedroom semi detached in a nice area in Liverpool (I know)

£500 a month mortgage and about £120 in bills

$900 including util. It's a lower level of a house. 2 bedroom. If i wanted a more conventional apartment i would have to pay closer to $1400 per month for the same size space.

I would like to buy something at some point but right now is a bad time. Canada is right on the brink of a real estate crash. If/when that happens i will swoop in and buy something for a fraction of current price.

>san francisco
>1800
>barely in san francisco, near outskirts
>many chinks
>shit place but at least near nature

>Pretoria
>$600
>two bedroom, two bathroom, garden, security etc

$1200 house payment
Nebraska
2700+ sq ft
Only 2 black families but they keep to themselves, retired doctors an bankers

We got a flat in central London and pay £800 for mortgage for the next 18 years.

$702/month mortgage. 3 bedroom, 2 bath 1700 sqft house in a decent suburb of Detroit.

why do you fucking idiots live in new york? c'mon guys, 1500 bucks buys you a shitty car. MOVE to the south already morons. specially now that prices will rise due to the new minimum wage increase.

i thought you could legally not do that because
>muh harassment!

2000 a month split with the wife in the Bay Area in Commiefornia.

fark

way down southeast here and i'm paying $1700/mo for a 3 bedroom place on a good sized block

i do have nbn fibre though and cunts seem to live this area because there's a bunch of good schools nearby

reeeee actually buying in a few months too so i need to fine somewhere cheaper to go

No idea what it's called, sorry, but if it's above about 5 that's often regarded as a sign of a bubble. I'm expecting a dip in prices when interest rates go back up and a whole lot of folks who are over-extended on their mortgages are forced to sell or default, but only legislation changes and increased supply will fix the problem entirely. It's area-dependent too though - you should be able to find the appropriate numbers with a little googling. I'm not familiar with the UK market, but Australia and Canada sound like they have the same problem.

shit. you live in upper east side?

£400 per month.

Student though so not exactly up for spending a load

Oh it's super fucking easy. You require a credit check. Guess what else most niggers can't pass?

Can't claim MUH RAYCISM either because it keeps the white trash out too.

$9k/month shared bedroom in a two bedroom apartment. Upside is I'm picking up a little Mandarin from my roomies.

$1850 for a 500 sqft 1 bedroom in downtown Seattle. Includes parking.

Fairly nice building and I have view of the water. Concierge desk is staffed 15 hours a day.

I'll try and buy a condo in the next year or two.

>$9k/month

Wtf....

$1,000/month mortgage.
2 bedrooms/1 bath.
Outskirts of Downtown San Diego
>Neighborhood in gentrification process
>Pricing out the hispanics

Yeah, but is it really worth living in a country full of volatile feral niggers that want your head on a plate?

im thinking of buying property soon enough, nice to know a few tricks hahaha

My apartment complex does the same thing. It what keeps the 3% of nigs that do live in my town locked away in their shithole motel on the edge of town

see that's one of the things Canadians don't tell you. living there is a fucking nightmare.

>Parents charging their child rent
Degenerate.

You guys should move out though desu.

>Manhattan
So not only are you a rent cuck, but you live in a shithole willingly. Damn you need to neck yourself asap

>las vegas
>$900/mo
>2bed/2bath 2 car garage with a very small yard

I cant fucking wait to move out. Me and the wife are looking to buy a 1/4-1/2 acre property, but housing is absurdly expensive here. I wouldnt mind moving to AZ right now.

Pathetic faggots from US, I fucking scold at you.

300$

my income is...MUCH higher...we're talking tenfold...I work remotely.

Feels good. Kill yourselves.

390 euros for 33,5 square meters in a nice place. Water, electricity and 10/10 internet included.

had a friend paying $3800 / mo for 1BR in downtown SF

I live in a communal studio apartment in Los Angeles.
It only costs $1,200 a person per month, I don't know who owns it or pays rent because there are 28 other people who share it.

google up "housing affordability" and your desired area

it's a pretty standard measurement from what i've seen since it's an easily understood way to look at things (not very sophisticated, but neither are the rags that tend to publish it every other month here)

2800 central SF Studio about half my pay.

$1000 a month in Bayonne, NJ.

$500 including utilities.
Two roommates.
Making $50k a year
>:^)

$282usd a month. 3 story, shopfront downstairs. Can make rent in a day

sanctions. europe and US pressuring on Russia for dumb reasons

i remember when i was young (22) and moved away from the big city for the first time that my credit was non existent, not bad but i simply dint like using a bank, i was technically a ghost. fun times finding a nice little home.

>Signed lease on my new place today
>1 br 1 bath
>580 sq ft
>1373/mo
>DC area rent

J U S T
U
S
T