'South Park: The Fractured But Whole' was originally scheduled for a Dec. 6...

>'South Park: The Fractured But Whole' was originally scheduled for a Dec. 6, 2016 release in the aftermath of Season 20 of the hit Comedy Central show which concluded on Dec. 7, 2016. However, Matt Stone and Trey Parker, the creators of the show, had reportedly requested for an additional few months in order to write in some references from the recently-concluded season which revolved around Donald Trump's Presidency, Member Berries, Internet trolling and other hilarious sub-plots.

ibtimes.com.au/south-park-fractured-whole-release-date-trailer-storyline-characters-more-1540458

What the fuck happened to South Park?

cuckoldry

They banked on Hillary winning, now need to accommodate the story to the Trump timeline

>hilarious sub-plots.
see thats the thing.
they arent hilarious, just seriously overplayed regurgitated shit that clearly was written by some liberal condecending douche that smell their own farts

They assumed Hillary was going to win because it was her turn!

I watched the last season. Didn't seem too bad. They mad fun of Hillary directly for being a shirt candidate. They made fun of Trump for being an outlandish candidate.

I think they just got caught up in (((polls))) and didn't plan for a Trump win.

A shit candidate*

>my wife's son

Something like member berrys was slightly funny
then they did it 10 times and it definitely wasn't funny

>What the fuck happened to South Park?

Reality got funnier than their show

Remember when South Park was actually funny satire? It's been a solid decade since I really laughed at the show. This last season was mildly funny. The internet trolling shit seemed so out of touch. It reminds me of when The Simpson's started seeming dated.

They never really made fun of Trump they created a stupid character with Garrison and kept going with it because they couldnt admit that they were wrong about him winning the republican nomination

Also that member berry implication that everyone who fondly remembers the past must be a nazi was shady as fuck.

Even worse everyone was out of character. how the fuck was cartman not a alt right supporting meme shitposting trump supporter?

>hilarious subplots
That's an overstatement

They got BTFO hard this season. Usually they are pretty spot on. Sad.

Some kind of mid-life crisis, probably. Many entertainers (aside from actors), to their best work in their first decade or so. Then they just stagnate.

lol thread full of idiots

the south park s19 and s20 as aired, is perfect.

tyvm matt and trey

>hilarious sub-plots
>"""""""""""""""""""hilarious"""""""""""""""""""

>t. the jewish hollywood propaganda machine

you are correct, seemed to me they bought into the media defining the narative. cant really blame them, im sure they are surrounded by like minded plebs.

the real questiin is if they can recover their usual centrist jibjab or will just bitch for 8 year or until cancelation.

garrison as trump isnt going to work very well

Didn't the kill off the actual Trump in the show or something to that effect? They never planned for him to get far in the primaries, much less win it all.

>hilarious

It's just that the show has run its course. New, interesting, and genuinely funny ideas are thoroughly exhausted so the show is relegated to topical humor. Same thing happened to the Simpsons.

Good thing normalfags love topical humor though, as it appeals to their desire to feel included in a broader popular culture.

Yes garrison raped him to death then became trump when the writers decided the election results too soon.
I don't understand why they are trying so hard to make a structured plot right now, they could literally just drop all this shit and make a new episode about something more funny

This. They fucked up really bad. The potential was just massive and they blew it.

Democrats are
Disgusting
Evil
Liars
Race baiters
cynical
piece of shit
I don't want
disgusting
left-wing
influence

I'm talking
about every
manipulation
video
proves
wikileaks
Hillary Clinton
DNC
CNN
Buzzfeed
Democrats are
disgusting

Their establshment
need to
die

Soros go
paid to
fuck your ass
in the hell

Fucking leave that shit in season 20 to rot where it belongs.

This isn't even about the Trump stuff, I just hate that this game is becoming bloated with the serial garbage.

I stopped watching the show when they starting the continuous story lines. I don't know why, but I just didn't care for it.Maybe they were trying to appeal to the "Game of Thrones" crowd who binge watches.

>other hilarious sub-plots
right
also member how they basically forgot about member berries for the last 2 or 3 episodes of season 20?

because the creators are out of touch.
you know how they used to make fun of celebrities for being out of touch with normal people. now they trey and matt are just as out of touch as any other celebrity.
they probably dont even know what memes are.

It seems that they've fallen into the same rut that most successful entertainers do. When they were young and energetic they made Good stuff but now they're old and comfortable so the fire in their bellies is gone.

I don't know if it has something to do with Matt or Trey's (I never remember who is who) negro child but it probably does.

What I always loved was how they find the flaws in both sides and shine light on them. Now it seems that they make a half hearted attempt at the left's politics but go after the right like they used to.

Maybe I'm just old now but I haven't enjoyed a season in a few years.

Don't you have to take care of your wife's son and some more 'Member Berries plots to write for the game bud?

Holy fuck. This guy has a mulatto/sambo stepson. He's a LITERAL KEKOLD. This is definition of cuckoldry, albeit on a voluntary basis.

Kek

Now that you mention it, that's when I stopped watching too. The season long story lines wear thin. I don't mind multi episode stuff like imagination land but a whole season in one topic gets old quick.

The "coon and friends" arc really rustled my jimmies. The show seems unwatchable for me since then.

Money

I don't think they really put that much effort into writing anymore, and instead let their Berkeley jews and Bill Hader do most of the work.

When they actually care about something it can still end up being really good, like The Book of Mormon or The Stick of Truth, but for the most part they are creatively done.

I do think the negro child is a significant factor. I know that I would lose a lot of my drive to succeed if I had to raise a black man's child.

I agree. They always stay pretty neutral for the most part and I think they just accounted for Hillary winning. Not to mention President Garrison will easily make the game more fun.

Those things are the last time I remember their stuff being good.

It seems in the last two our three years they just stopped trying.

That makes me sad, I've been watching south park since the nineties. I still remember falling out laughing during Timmy's first episode.

Agreed, they have practically no replay value too. I can't see myself going back and watching, say, the console war episodes and actually enjoying it, but I could watch a lot of the earlier episodes and still find them enjoyable.

U2 has done something similar. They've postponed the release of their new album because of these trying times ((((Trump)))). I'm sure they're going to add some more preaching into their tepid music to send some kind of message.

>What the fuck happened to South Park?

They're satirists, they take the piss out of absolutely everything, stop being a whinging little bitch when people make a mockery of your ideologies or idols. You sound like a fucking liberal

>They're satirists
Yeah, and they were good ones once. That's the fucking problem you union jackass.

the console wars sucked but they really picked it up after that. Definitely worth watching IMO

Ill agree, season 1-10 was amazing, its started to slip after that, I would say Team America was their swansong.

the latest season was unfunny trash
didn't really come as a surprise though, the show has been in steady decline since -08 or something.
the previous game was fun though.

They were last on point with the
>muh safe space
song desu

I have seen you spazzing out in multiple threads now. Calm down Blanka, have a Snickers.

Trey Parker used to be a funny, talented goy. Matt stone's synagogue got them connected to Comedy Central and they together sunk deeper and deeper into the Jewish elite community and lost their touch on the public and what's relevant

>the fire in their bellies is gone.

They pump out episodes in a week..

>marrying a white trash whore and raising her nigger spawn.

>be a multimillionaire
>marry a mudshark single mom
Show business people truly are mentally ill. He must be some kind of masochist

That's because the animation is so simple and the program they use to make it can do it quickly.

There was an article about that years ago.

But I was talking about the subject matter anyway. They seem to have gotten complacent with their views.

It's because they put in lines about Hillary winning and Trump losing and they need to go back and re-do the lines.

Fuck them.

They just ruined the fucking game

is he at least the father of her next child?

Underrated

Its not satire when you create a strawman character and then get upset over the bullshit he does with no connection to the real world

I was thinking about this yesterday, they could have had Cartman play Trump and go full 1488 Gas Ze Jews and it would have been funny

No, only Tyrone can impregnate her.
Trey can watch though.

How can a man have so little self-respect?

I hope you aren't serious. I mean seriously I refuse to believe that there are people this pathetic.

he actually had a daughter with the mudshark. his daughter came out the same hole a nigger used to cum in...

>be libertarian
>make fun of everything with your libertarian show
>get divorce with hot Asian libertarian
>marry average looking coal burning liberal
>cowriter marries black girl
>turn show with no political leaning into a speaker for lib beliefs and anti conservative 'comedy'
That's what happened. They both got whipped.

Imagination Land and Cartman freezing himself into the future were dope

This season was so stupid. I like that they included Danes. But the rest of it was shit.

ahhhhh i member

>white trash
I'm not sure but that "woman" looks like a quadroon or some kind of Caribbean Islander

They clearly don't want to do it anymore. But Shlomo made them do it.

Cucks gonna cuck

Surprisingly the Simpsons meme game has been on point lately

They got too wrapped up trying to make fun of current events that they forgot to be funny and make each episode interesting.

The whole last season should have been a movie, instead it was 10 episodes where half of them couldn't stand on their own.

Well they had to change it to match the facts. They don't work for Trump.

>nigger kid

kek I didn't know the (((South Park))) jew was such a cuck

>Fractured But Whole
Seems like something out of Dark Souls.

I honestly thought member berries was going to be a "sour grapes" allegory, but it was just unfunny cringe filler.

How much is this fuck worth and he ends up with ghetto trash and her nigger son?

They both married blacks?

How is this going unnoticed?
Also checked

>But Whole
>Butthole
I assume you're missing it because of the language barrier.

When will Cartman go for pussy at the hewillnotdivide.us cam?

Nice poem huebot

>When they were young and energetic they made Good stuff but now they're old and comfortable so the fire in their bellies is gone.

That's only half of it. The other half is the fact that they're out of touch with modern culture. When South Park started, they were in tune with the pop culture of the time, so they were in a perfection position to ridicule it. Now that they're middle-aged, they've lost touch with modern pop culture, and can't do proper satire.
It's the same thing that happened to Conan. He was in his prime up until he turned 40, because he could rely on his vast knowledge of both older and contemporary pop culture, and his audience could relate to him. Today, he's forced to pander to young people who don't share his cultural background and who wouldn't get any of his references, so he's become more of a clown than a comedian. His remotes and improv are still in a class of their own, but those have become such a rare occurence that it's irrelevant.
The Simpsons is another show that fell into the same trap back in 1999 or so. They just lost touch with modern culture and didn't know how to adjust. Their humor and view of society just feels dated and out of touch, while they used to be on the cutting edge in the early 90s.

Of course, it's a bit more complicated today than it was in the past, because there are so many layers to our pop culture. The problem is that the lens in which they view culture, is that of the mainstream media. They're basically Reddit. They have no idea what's going on in the deeper levels, or in post-ironic cultures like Sup Forums, and its only through this lens that you can make proper satire.
I mean, when they're incapable of understanding why people would vote for Trump, they have no business trying to make satirical comedy.

It's not the Jew who's a cuck. It's the non-Jew.

>literally out in public with the wife's son
>not a cuck

okay then

no, he got it, that's why he made the observation

how the fuck did a white guy have a son with a half black woman and the son came out even blacker than her?

This last season was awful. Worst thing they've ever put out.

>HURRR GET REKT DRUMPFTARD THEY MADE FUN OF YOUR EMPORER

I would have laughed if their criticism had been on point and funny, but everything was just half-assed and lazy. And these continuous story lines just allow them to be lazy. This whole season had less jokes and memorable moments in it than one really good episode in its prime.

I skipped the last season, and I've seen every single SP episode prior. Same thing happened about 5 years ago with Simpsons, but I hope SP was just a seasonal thing

Am I understanding this pic correctly. Kobe Bryant had a kid with that woman and now Trey is married to her? And he's raising another mans son?

Are you illiterate?
Trey Parker isn't a Jew. Matt Stone is.

image of Rainier Wolfcastle doing stand-up comedy
"that is the joke"

Wondering about the same thing.
How can a man capable of writing all those witty jokes and scenes be that retarded? Fucking tattoo with another guys name on her arm ffs.

Sure the show has become trash after like the 10th season, but it can't possibly all go away because of old age.

>she tattoed his name on her arm

Holy shit hahhahahahahahah I didn't then notice that initially

Top cuck

last time I laughed was the episode about Tiger Woods

S19 was great, best in quite a while, but S20 was very weak

It gets even better...

Just looked it up and found out he was married to an asian qt before but divorced her and got together with that used up bitch and her son.